20th Senate District
General Election, Nov. 5, 2002
Profiles Overview |
Campaign 2002 Index
- Name: George H. Bunting Jr.
- Party Affiliation: Democratic Party
- Residence: Bethany Beach
- Age: 57
- Occupation(s): State Senator, State Farm Insurance representative.
- Education: Associate's degree, University of Delaware.
- Public Office: State Senator.
- Civic Involvement: Past president, Rehoboth-Dewey Chamber of Commerce; member, Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post No. 7234, American Legion Post 28, Vietnam Veterans of America, Order of the Purple Heart
- Main Campaign Issues:
- Solving Delaware's budgetary problems;
- Manufactured housing tenants' rights;
- Improving police protection;
- Improving roads;
- Prescription drug assistance and better health care for senior citizens and uninsured families;
- Working for more controlled and balanced development;
- Ensuring top-quality education; and
- Working for better service for veterans and toward a veterans home in Delaware.
- Family: Wife Donna, son Clinton, daughter-in-law Tia.
- Contact Info: 227-3891(office); 539-2229 (home) .
- Home Page
- Internet Access
- Email Updates
- Sussex Search
- Sussex Shop
- Beach Guide
- Computer Guide
- Dining Guide
- Golf Guide
- Local News
- Lodging Guide
- Real Estate
- Sussex Towns
- Sussex Weather