38th Representative District ...
38th Representative District
General Election, Nov. 5, 2002
Profiles Index |
Campaign 2002 Index
- Name: Donna L. Sinnamon
- Party Affiliation: Independent Party
- Residence: Ocean View
- Age: 59
- Occupation(s): Formerly employed at poultry biologics production plant Intervet, waitress, sales clerk, mutual clerk, poultry biologics technician, directory of quality supervisor of specialty poultry vaccines, liaison to USDA, poultry consultant. Founder of Inter-Continental Biologics, predecssor of Intervet.
- Education: Millsboro High School (1961), University of Georgia
- Public Office: First time running for office
- Civic Involvement: Drinking Water Task Force, 2001.
- Main Campaign Issues:
- Term limits for all elected offices
- Quality and affordable health care
- Back-to-basics education reform
- Abolish and prosecute acts of discrimination
- Accountability for all state and federal employees
- Initiative Referendum
- Growth and prosperity through planning and preparation before the fact, not after
- Representation of the people and their Constitutional rights
- Family: Two daughters. Husband William deceased.
- Contact Info: 15 Beachwood Ct., Frankford, DE 19947; 537-0274; email@example.com.
- Home Page
- Internet Access
- Email Updates
- Sussex Search
- Sussex Shop
- Beach Guide
- Computer Guide
- Dining Guide
- Golf Guide
- Local News
- Lodging Guide
- Real Estate
- Sussex Towns
- Sussex Weather