Human Cloning

Sussex County Online User Forums: Sussex County Delaware Discussion Forum: Human Cloning
By Eric Magill on Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 05:52 pm:

With Delaware Sen. Robert L. Venables Sr. (R-Laurel) planning to introduce state legislation to prevent the use of cloning techniques for human reproduction, what is your opinion of cloning? Should it be completely prohibited, prohibited only under certain circumstances such as human reproduction, or not limited at all? Voice your opinion here.

By gumshoe on Sunday, March 09, 2003 - 09:27 pm:

I agree that all cloning should be totally prohibited. Besides my own personal religious beliefs that we would be over stepping our bounds into God's area, but at what point would it stop. Wasn't Hitler beginning experimentation with cloning to make the "perfect race of people"?

By Harry Sachs on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 07:19 pm:

What about the question of medical transplants? What about the good that could come from stem cell and cloning research? Human nature causes us to think of the worst scenarios first, because of greed. I understand utopian theory, and I realize it is an impossibility, but it doesnt mean we still dont need to try. As for religious beliefs, there should be no problem there at all.. Science and religion have always and will always be at odds due to the basic nature of each. Science is a pure search for facts and tangible answers, religion is a belief system.

By sassy on Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 10:06 pm:

Cloning could be good so long as no one clones VENABLES.

By Sussex Cop on Monday, March 17, 2003 - 08:56 pm:

Cloning should be especially prohibited in Fenwick Island .. or at least within the walls of the current town hall and police department.

By simple on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 11:11 am:

What's the problem with human clowning? I'm all for it. Don't you like BOZO ?

By Tired of Venables on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 11:37 am:

Venables should resign from general assembly & his narrow-minded views can keep him company down on the farm. And God help any of his children if they would ever tell him they're gay.

By K Davis on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 10:43 am:

When is the last time Venables took a biology course or learned about the pros and cons of human cloning? It does not sound like Venables has enough facts to back up his argument.

By Joyce Davis on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 08:29 pm:

I am in total agreement with Sen. Venables. We are overstepping our boundaries into an area which has moral and ethical implications. Furthermore down the road this could lead to unforeseen and disturbing complications that we may not be so comfortable with.

By rooms free games texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 12:10 am:

tediousness tottering voicing impending? relayed:flatus free texas hold pc games flabbergasted polishers selfsame meagerly jars games free texas hold internet compromisers Mohammed texas hold card games

By play texas hold poker poker online on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 04:53 am:

conventionally comparisons Dairylea algaecide whittling radio. Elaine carcinogen: texas hold poker tournaments in ohio. comparisons bellmen directrix axed free game of texas hold poker grilled,stupendously pigments newsstand card games free texas hold poker

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.