Searching for an old friend.......

Sussex County Online User Forums: Sussex County Delaware Discussion Forum: Searching for an old friend.......
By Don Rucker on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 06:59 pm:

Hello, I'm searching for a dear old friend. Sharon, you and I attended Navy Bootcamp in Orlando at the same time,from August to the middle of October,1974.Then we wound up being at Great Lakes Naval Training Center together. You as a hospital corpsman, and me as a boiler tech. You used to drive an AMC Gremlin, one of the sporty ones and you used to live on William Penn Ave.,in Pennsville. I just recently found all the letters you wrote me at Orlando,and even after we left.Your letters meant so much to me back then,and they really brought back good memories when I read them last week.I've wondered about you thru the years, and how you made out. I know you've got to be married,as I am,but we should'nt let that stop us from being e-mail buddies.So here it comes. I am Don, from Alabama. Company #239. I hope you read this, and remember me, because I'd love to have you as a friend once more. If any of you people out there think you know who I'm speaking of,lead her to to this post,and she can decide if she wants to respond. I'd really love to find her,if only to say hi,and move on. If anyone responds by e-mail, please include the word"Sharon"in the subject line so I will read it. Thank you all so much,and wish me luck. Don dnrckr@yahoo.com ruckerdog@bellsouth.net

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.