Delmar-Woodbridge: Give Your Account of the Game

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Delmar-Woodbridge: Give Your Account of the Game
By Eric Magill on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 05:21 pm:

After the Delmar-Woodbridge game, you are invited to use this forum to give your account of how the Henlopen South title clash went or just offer a message to either team.

By mike on Friday, November 17, 2000 - 10:35 pm:

Way to go CATS, just got home from the game. Delmar 27-15. It was a good game but delmars defense was just to good. So who is the next victim for the cats.

By Mom-Penny on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 09:53 am:

Hey Hey Hey - I knew my boys could do it!! Just don't let up now - 2 more games to go!! Stay focused and go get 'em !!! I'll put money on my boys any day!!! JOB WELL DONE BOYS!!!!!

You make us all proud!!!!!

Love you all
Mom-Penny

By lander on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 12:04 pm:

the win was just luck. We will see who wins the tourment.

By #1raiderfan on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 08:22 am:

Congratulations Delmar - you played one heck of a game. But the Raiders played pretty well too. Next time out we just have to find ways to better capitalize on their mistakes - they had more penalties and fumbles than we did, but we weren't able to make them pay. Delmar won the battle, but we can still win the war to become State Champs for the first time in school history. It would appear that we will be meeting in Delmar next week in the playoffs. Seniors - this is your chance for pay back. They came in and beat you on your home field on your senior night. Take all that frustration and return the favor next week by beating them at home. I know you can do it!!!

Round 1: 'Cats
Round 2: Raiders

By Brick on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 04:01 pm:

I think that both teams played a really good game, and even though the raiders lost this week, there is always next week for the tourney game. Let's go raiders, I know you guys can do it!

By wildcats on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 08:29 pm:

delmar is most likely going to have to play middletown in the 1st round, so don't get ur hopes up about playing us next week. Coach said we most likely play middletown.

By DELMAR FAN on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 01:08 pm:

WE DIDNT PLAY OUR BEST OUT THERE BUT IN THE PLAYOFFS THERE ARE NO MERCY YOU LOSE YOUR OUT SO WILDCATS WE HAVE TO WIN OR NO ROCK

By ? on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 05:22 pm:

guess your coach was wrong

By raider55 on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 10:22 pm:

gongrats delmar on a hard fought victory.u guys came to play and u wanted the south.so congrats again.i got nothing but respect for u guys.see you this friday. hopefully it will be the other way around this time with woodbridge on top.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: