Congratulations to Sussex Central

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Congratulations to Sussex Central
By Eric Magill on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 12:08 am:

The Sussex Central High School football team earned the school's first Division I state tournament berth ever with its 33-6 victory over Christiana on Friday, Nov. 17. You can use this space to give your account of the victory or offer congratulations to the Golden Knights.

By Lynn in Mich on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 07:02 am:

Congratulations SSC!!! Good going!!! Knew you could do it!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jeremy Makowski on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 06:49 pm:

Congratulations Sussex Central!!!! I am very pround of everyone on the team. Good Luck in the state tournament!!! You guys made the whole community very pround!!!!!! The whole community will be rooting for you in the state tournament.
We are just one more win away from playing for the state championship at the university of Delaware football field!!!!!!! Sussex Central is #1 they are the best team in the state!!!!!!
GO SUSSEX CENTRAL!!!!!!!! FROM YOUR #1 FAN JEREMY

By NISHA THE ORLANDO, DREW, JAMES, WITTER, FRANK, LEROY, LAYTON FAN on Monday, February 12, 2001 - 07:03 pm:

CENTRAL "TELL ME WHY YA'LL TRYIN TO SNAP?" YA'LL MY BOYS ESPECIALLY DREW, ORLANDO, JAMES, WITTER, FRANK, LEROY, AND LAYTON. NOBODY CAN'T HOLD YA'LL THAT'S WHY THEY HATIN DAWGS.

YA GIRL NISHA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: