DELMAR'S BACK AND READY TO WIN!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: DELMAR'S BACK AND READY TO WIN!!!
By wildcatfan08 on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 12:27 am:

WAY TO GO CATS!! I KNEW THAT AFTER WE LOST DUSTIN AND IAN AND THE REST OF THE SENIORS...IT MIGHT BE TOUGH.....BUT WE SHOWED EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT WE CAN DEFEND THE TITTLE (OR At least START OFF ON A GOOD FOOT AT DEFENDING IT). AND JUNIORS MAYBE THIS YEAR U CAN ALL WIN ANOTHER RING AND HELP ACHIEVE UR GOAL OF LAST YEAR.....2 MORE BEFORE YA GRADUATE.....AGAIN I'M PROUD TO SEE THE SEASON START OUT AS A WIN!!!

GO CATS!!

By cheerfever on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 03:52 pm:

you guys played a great game. i'm so proud of you all. keep up the good work.

dhs cheerleaders

By luvofadelmarcheerleader on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 01:38 pm:

GREAT GAME ON FRIDAY NITE!! delmar is going to come out on top again i just know it!!

By PIMP on Thursday, September 20, 2001 - 11:41 am:

yo dem wildcats is lookin pretty good!! u no we got anotha state champ comin right!! HOLLA!!

By orange and bliue on Friday, September 21, 2001 - 10:34 am:

how bout that "D"

By word on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

DELMAR'S GOIN' ALL THE WAY BABY..We gettin' another rock this year...

By Big Daddy on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 09:51 am:

Hey Kitty's,
You may go to the playoffs but you won't beat middletown or St. Elizabeth. So your rock is now a pebble.BOO-YA

By Hudson Boy on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

Yo Big Daddy,
Yo, you better get cha mind right, you seen what Delmar did to them last year. St. Ez
barely beat Seaford and we smashed dem. So I think you better go back to the drawing board. Holla

one

By dat nigga on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

the special team is hot

By Halverson on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 12:27 pm:

So Sean, Larwence, I see that the oline is soing good once again and that D is still unbeatable, so when i come up i better see another ring on them fingers. Football down here is so defferent players have no heart and they play for them selves yea our team has two guys going to Florida so they haven't even won a game this year. I miss playing for Demar the pride the fans, Its the best I am still bleeding blue and orange, the colors of pride, and determination, when people said we couldn't do we did. So how about then Wildcats!

By cheerleader on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:04 pm:

GOOD LUCK GUYS!! LUVS YOU LOTS PLAY HARD

By dhscheer on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 06:50 pm:

Go on guys! I knew you could do it. You played and great game.

luv ya,
dhs cheerleaders

By Big Daddy on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 12:05 am:

Hey Hudson Boy this Ain't last year. Second of all have you ever heard of an upset. Third if we don't beat you Delmar will not beat either middletown or St. Elizabeths. Halla now!

By Faithfullfan7303 on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 12:20 am:

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!....i'd like to know why everyone is hatin on delmar? you can't help it if u know ur team is good...the football players go into the game with confidence, class and above all, they go to not only win but play, play with their hearts...which unlike other teams....enough said....all i have to say is mah boys are on their way to the top...the offensive line KICKS BUTT..and the defense is awesome...all you other people can talk all u want about delmar...but just wait to see who comes out on top, december 1st...and then come back here and say something AGAIN!!!
GO DELMAR!!!
luv always,
A Delmar Fan...
c/o 2003

By tellinitlikeitis on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 08:56 am:

Best team in sussex county?? I don't think so. Delmar may win state's this year but it will still be a DIVISION 2 state championship. The teams Delmar is proud of beating Central crushed in preseason games. As far as I'm concerned, Delmar is second best, even if they do go state champions>

By ohno on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 09:56 am:

listen LITTLEMOMMA (bigdaddy)... you need to shut ur mouth... just cause ur jealous of delmars success... i didnt see u winning the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP or the conferences in football, soccer, and field hockey... what then... EXACTLY... SHUT UP

By KJLK on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 10:01 am:

DELMAR IS GONNA KICK SOME NO MATTER WHAT BLOCKADES STAND IN OUR WAY... JOHN WILL KNOck U DOWN AND SEAN WILL RUN BY YOU WITH A FLASH.. SO BE PREPARED TO CELEBRATE YOUR MOST GLORIOUS LOSS!!!

By Sparkle5087 on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 10:01 am:

Holla LITTLE DADDY MOMMA WHATEVA YOU ARE! First of all that ain't the question. The question is have YOU heard of an upset? Second of all it ain't last year but believe me we are on FIRE... get it right. Holla bizzy.. you ain't worth typin to.... I ain't heard of nothin from whever you from yet... Delmar is FOOTBALL. Live with it.

By thinkagain on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 06:23 pm:

So tell me, anybody else had a problem with Lake intentionally injuring players? You guys from Lake who were proclaiming victory cuz u took out a few of our players are LOSERS in every sense of the word. When you can't beat a team by points, you think rolling ankles is the way to be?? Think again BOYS cuz you can't hurt Delmar, we are a team full of football players, u didn't stop us. Hang your heads, u lost, deal !!!

By hotcocoa on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 08:44 pm:

Delmar is goin to win States again. And the Divison 2 Title don't hate even though it is D-II what do you have that is so better that's what I thought so till you get somethin better or beat them Cats shut it up

DELMAR's A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By CrazyCat4 on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 07:28 pm:

I just wanna say you guys have done soo good this YEAR Keep up the good work Keep on PLAYING HARD AND KICKING BUTTS.....G/L Everyone
DELMAR # 1 and always on TOP
Luve ya

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: