Is CR any good this year........or will SC dominate again?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Is CR any good this year........or will SC dominate again?
By goknights on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 11:16 am:

I heard Cr was suppose to me okay this year....can they beat SC....holla

By scentral on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 11:17 am:

we will see
sc

By ball player on Tuesday, October 09, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

seaford is going to win the conference for real.
cj, deshaun, larry, virgil, markee, timone, britt, corey( who can stop them) jays 20-2

By Chocolate T. on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 09:24 am:

Not to be smart or anything but Seaford boys are going to be sorry again this year just like last year. I'm from Seaford but I keep it real. And I think Seaford isn't going to be anything again. As long as Knowles has his favorites Seaford ain't winning nothing. And if they don't know to play as a team they are going to lose. Pass the rock CJ and LARRY and Corey Waters.

By C.SCOTT41 on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 - 10:34 pm:

YO CHOCOLATE T IF U GONNA HATE DONT TALK ABOUT US NO MORE.AN SINCE YOU FROM SEAFORD COME TELL ME HOW U FEEL. HOLLA

GRIMEY

By Bluejay on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:57 pm:

Seaford will be better than last year. So many people don't have hope for any of the Seaford teams. It's pretty ignorant we have haters in our own school. So, for all the Jays haters, just change schools if you want to say all kinds of stuff because your the ones that complain about how bad we are BUT yet, you do nothing to help us out! So, its whatever. Stop spectating!

By Hop on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 02:56 am:

What about ya boy ova in G-town

By delaware_destroyer on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 09:54 pm:

lets face it .....it dont matter in the henlopen cause in the long run all the glory is coming back to newark..........ha ha ha

By Hop on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 06:38 pm:

Probably not

By L.hatton on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 08:06 pm:

CHILL HOP!!!!!!!
WHAT ABOUT YA BOYS OVER IN G-TOWN OH YOU KNOW
FARROW AND DREW W. HOLDIN IT DOWN OVER HERE AT SC! AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!! 1

By ya dad on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 08:20 pm:

yo S.C. is lucky that they aint playin the wildcats dis year. last year was luck and this year we will walk the dawg on them g-town boyz ya heard!!!!

holla back!!

By big bird on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 12:55 pm:

central got lucky last year-what are you thinking.what about the three years before that.delmar is d-2.they would fall right in the middle of the pack with d-1 schools.wake up

By D.Sanchez on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 08:48 pm:

THIZ IS 4 ALL THE S.C HATAZ THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY UP TO THIZ YEAR, LISTEN UP FOOLZ S.C NEVER GETZ LUCKY AIGHT GET THAT STRAIGHT CUZ HERE AT S.C WE BOYZ KEEP IT REAL 100% YA HEARD AND IF YOU HAVEN'T, U'LL BE FO-SHO TO FIND OUT WHEN IT COMEZ DOWN TO IT SO CHILL!.....

By SHONDA on Friday, October 26, 2001 - 08:52 am:

LATASHA H. HOLLA AT YA GIRL !!! ALL DESE TEAMS OUT THERE MIGHT AS WELL GIT READY TO LOSE TO CENTRAL CAUSE WE GONE BE UNSTOPABLE JUST LIKE LAST YR.CAPE, LAKE FOREST,AND TECH YA'LL CAN GIT IT TOO.LIKE TASHA SAID DON'T FORGET ABOUT DESE BOYZ OVA-HARE IN G-TOWN YA HEARD ANDREW W. ORLANDO F. AND ALL THA OTHA NICE BOYS THAT PLAY ON THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS!!!!!!!! ONE

By centralgirlz on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

hold up central is nice for real.. we got it like that..drew,lando ,and jon jon gon have ya'll. CR boyz wishin they neva played us cuz we hott. fo sure holla at ya girl

By smooth on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 10:01 am:

We will see

By LADYKNIGHT103 on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 11:05 am:

WE GOT SOME YOUNG NEW STARS COMMING UP LIKE:
J.BAKER
W.JAMES
P.LEWIS
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE STARTING SQUAD:
O.FARROW
A.WEATHERLY
J-ROC
AND THE LIST GOSE ON.

I DONT WANNA EVEN START ON THE SUBJECT OF B-BALL!!!
YOU KNOW WHAT YO DO HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL ONE!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: