Who will be the top teams in the Conference: Boys and Girls?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who will be the top teams in the Conference: Boys and Girls?
By Unknown on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 10:51 pm:

I think that it will be Seaford for the girls and Sussex Central for the boys this year. What do you think? Who are your top 10 girls and top 10 boys players?

By Liberty Basketball Player on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:38 pm:

For the Boys: just the top ten not in order from 1-10

Orlando Farrow
Andrew Weatherly
Lou Cobella
T.C Blake
C.J. Scott
Sean Hudson
Gary Stanley
Chris Hopkins
Terrell Hicks
Jon Webb

By blue on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 10:04 am:

Seaford will be the best team in the conference. It's not to late to jump on the band wagon.

By ? on Thursday, October 25, 2001 - 07:37 pm:

u betta think more towards the division (blue)and leave da conference out ya mouth

By U KNOW! on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 08:05 am:

Seaford Girls will be the Champs this year, without a doubt. They are going to take it all the way. They have all their players back (Ashlee, Ebony, Shirelle, Tonya, Chaunta, Kadedra, Roniece, and Elise). That is the dominant squad!!!!

By T.West on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 02:31 pm:

who is Lou Cobella?
He's nice but not one of top 10 in the Henlopen

By #40 central on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 11:46 am:

who is t.west, I haven't never heard of you. Lou Cobella has a nice game. what about you??? Man I'm tired of cats talking noise. Central is going to take everything again. Led by dem boys yeah yall know them ORLANDO FARROW and ANDREW WEATHERLY
#40 and #11. The only team that has a chance is maybe Cr and seaford. But i'm not going to leave my boys out from lake forest.

HOLLA BACK

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: