Who is gonna Shine in da Winter

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who is gonna Shine in da Winter
By I AM on Monday, October 29, 2001 - 08:51 pm:

To tell the truth, nobody knows whas gonna happen, but a lot of talk always leads to more sad faces.

By SHONDA on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 - 09:26 am:

YEAH DAT'S TRUE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN BUT IT AIN'T NO DOUBT IN MY MIND DAT DEM CENTRAL BOYZ AIN'T GONNA SHINE NI MEAN LIKE ANDREW AND ORLANDO. ONE

By Liberty Basketball Player on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

This winter is really going to be hype at the Henlopen Conference. Watch out for:
Orlando Farrow
Chris Hopkins
Sean Hudson
Andrew Waetherly
C.J. Scott
Terell HIcks
Jamil Young
I dont remember the 2 boys from CR. but they is tight too. But also you got to come out and see the lil boy rock some ankles -Lil Mackie. But i cant wait to get back and see a few games during my break so i can holla at some of the home boys.There is a lot of talent out there these are just the ones that poped up in my head first. Holla Back yall Peace.

By oriel22: on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 02:43 pm:

Look for that Andre "Birdie" "Chino" Cannon this year in basketball and wrestling. :)

By ????? on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 03:22 pm:

Birdie- you better stick to football and wrestling, you hve no spot on the basketball court. You can't ball, you will see that when you play us(Seaford Bluejays) the first game of the season.

By HOV on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

farrow, scott, hicks, drew, and hop. watch what i tell you'll. izzl, kizzle, use to dribble down in va. these five players represent the blueprint. each is there own chapter.

holla

By seafords-fatty -girl on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 10:30 am:

LOOK OUT FOR MY BABY SHARONE SAMPSON #15 RUNNING SCHOOL BALL ....(WOODBRIDGE)

By Guess on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 12:56 pm:

Fatty Girl must be Ashley. Holla

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: