Delmar is Undefeated, so all ya'll can stop the hate especially SC!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Delmar is Undefeated, so all ya'll can stop the hate especially SC!
By Hudson Boy on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 - 11:53 am:

Don't hate on Delmar because they're undefeated. Ya'll just wish ya'll could be like them Kats from D-Town. Don't it just burn you up inside to know that the Wildcats is undefeated and the haters (SC, Woodbridge, Laurel, Seaford and whoever is left) isn't. I give props to Dover because them boys work hard to get theirs and they don't hate like the rest of ya'll. Holla at cha boy.......

one

By ? on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

Excuse me but......Delmar is in the Southern Division and would get da business from Dover, Central, or Tech. When yall move up, talk to me then

By pride on Tuesday, October 30, 2001 - 07:44 pm:

wow the south.aint no body in the south to actually play with.come on now.come play with the big boys.if ya dare.holla back

By SHONDA on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 08:52 am:

COME ON HUDSON BOY TELL DA TRUTH EVERYBODY YA'LL PLAY IS SORRY AND YA'LL(DELMAR)CANNOT HOLD CENTRAL!!!!!SO YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK,PLAY SOME BIG BOYS AND DEN HOLLA AT YA GIRL.YEAH WE LOST DAT GAME AGAINST DOVER AND YEAH DOVER IS NICE BUT I DOUBT IF WE LOSE AGAINST YA'LL.YEAH YA'LL UNDEFEATED BUT IF YA COME TA G-TOWN AND HOLLA AT YA BOYS OVER HERE YA 'LL WON'T BE UNDEFEATED NO MORE.HOLD UP I'M NOT DONE, SHUT UP! N DON'T SAY NUFFIN ELSE BOUT DELMAR.IT AIN'T HATIN ITS JUST THAT YAW AIN'T BETTER THAN US.
1 HOLLA ATCHA GURL
P.S SHAWN WASUP HMmMmM ....Sheena

By Hudson Boy on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 11:50 am:

Come on lets be real here. Tech will beat Delmar? I don't think so ya'll got nothing for us. I'm not gonna lie Dover and SC would be good games for us but, don't think that ya'll just gonna beat us like that. Let me make one thing clear everything that ya'll got, we got. Everything that ya'll can do, we can do 2 times better. I respect Dover but, SC is just mad because they're not undefeated anymore.Hmmmmmmm that's just to bad. Let's be real here SC isn't all that they were made out to be. Just face it. Delmar is undefeated and ya'll not. It ain't our fault that the teams in our conference is sorry and besides what divisions a team is in doesn't go by how good a team is, it goes by the size of the school. Maybe ya'll should try looking up the facts before you talk. Holla

By Hudson Boy on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

You know what, I'm not gonna argue with you clowns. Ya'll just see what we do. It's as simple as that. What'sup Sheen~Sheen. Holla at cha boy

By U Knowwww on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

I wish ya'll fake kat's would just stop hatin on Delmar, and Delmar stop hatin on Sc. And everyone just get along. Ya'll need a hug or something.
We'll see who's the best team when Delmar or Sc when the States. That's if they get there. So stop the hate and congradulate.(Both Teams)

By Troi Handy on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 02:50 pm:

Yeah I'm feeling that(U knowwwwww)

But maybe I think Sc laurel Seaford Woodbridge Tech and everyone else should keep hatin on Delmar. If ya'll aint notice the more ya'll hate the more we going to want to show ya'll that D-town is the truth. No I'm not saying we are better than any school but with the hatin I can tell you we want it more. Its like this to me everyone says we haven't played no one. Lets see we beat Chopticon , Forestville, they were 13th ranked in Md. And defending champions of Washington. That either says the southern conference is rather strong or that we are rather good. Its plain as Day. Delmar is on a mission so if any of the schools out here want to show us they will beat us( huummmmm thats gonna be hard) they better stop trying to get there hatin degree and used that energy to come up with a came plan to stop our expolsive offense and get some points on our Defense. And to Sc ya'll boys should be embarrassed ya'll suppose to be so good and on this mess being internet thugs come on now. And all ya'll other kats wit ya'll fake names spit a adress out and be bout something and stop being a internet thug. Man get of Delmar. It just shows ya'll all are worried about us and that know that D-town is the truth yo dont hate on the Hudson boys they shining right now let them shine why ya'll little haters hate.
HOLLA AT YA BOY

Troi Handy #21

By CROCTHUGXRAIDER on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 07:45 pm:

TROI WHO? YOU CANT EVEN COMPARE TO ANY D BACK IN THE STATE BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCRONY PEICE OF GARBAGE. THAT WHY YALL GONNA GET BROKE IN A FEW! BUT I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO DONT TALK NOISE.

By ?? on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 10:18 pm:

Delmar is terrible, to be real, a bunch of big head cats bullyin' lil kids thinkin' the holdin' they weight.
And Hatin', far from that, whas da need when yall aint got nothin on da north, when yall get yall weight up u can talk.
Yall think yall beeen doin somethin ever since yall gotta new feild huh?

By ?? on Wednesday, October 31, 2001 - 10:19 pm:

And Troi, u always been wack

By laughin on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 07:08 am:

Crybabies.......All I got ta say! Laughing in yo faces while we wearin our rocks. D - Town baby!

By SHONDA on Thursday, November 01, 2001 - 08:30 am:

ALL I'M SAYIN IS DELMAR CAN'T BEAT CENTRAL AND BASICALLY THAT'S ALL DAT REALLY MATTERS!!!!!!!!
AND TROI ACTUALLY NO BOYS FROM CENTRAL IS TALKIN IN THIS FORUM AND YOU SAID HOLLA AT YOU WIT AN ADDRESS CENTRAL AND DAT'S ALL IT IS NOW YOU BE BOUT SUNTIN CAUSE I KNOW ALL MY BOYZ IS BOUT IT AT CENTRAL !!!!!!!YA HEARD !!!!!!ONE HOLLA AT YA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

By Hudson Boy on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 11:46 am:

Look, ya'll had nothing to say when Delmar went
5-5 two years ago. Ya'll had nothing to say about Delmar when we were losing to teams left and right. But, now ya'll wanna hate because we won the championship last year and on our way to another one this year. Would ya'll make ya minds up. Either you hate or you don't. It ain't our fault that the others teams in the South isn't all that good. All this hatin from ya'll is just letting Delmar know that we on ya'll mind and all that's doing is making us play harder to stay #1. So keep hatin and keep being Internet Thugs talkin noise but, ain't tryin to see us 'bout nothing. Basically all ya'll doing is making us better. So I say Think you to all the Haters!

one

By jjjjjjjj on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

Division 2 D-t0wn thats all i got to say

By km on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

dang undefeated d-town maybe thats cuz u didn't have to play central this year. Seems to me they beat na they destroyed u 2 years in a row. I don't even go to central as a matter of fact we'll se um next week but u ain't got nothing for them or us.

By jjjjjj on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

And when d- town wins a real hame holla at me

By Handyman on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

JJJJJ first of all in football you dont play hames you play Games aight so get that straight. And to my girl or whoever KM you all on another school. What is your football team record like. And to my girl shonda come on now Central katz bout something me and you both know that they aint tryin so show no hands and matter of fact if something did breakout they wouldn't show there faces. Well there some katz that might hold theres. But hey what I know!! I aint hatin on them though but I aint gonna argue wit some girl about football either. You probably dont even no the concept on a football game. ex: 4th & Goal 5yd line you got the ball up by 34-38 1:57 left in a game what u do? Dont know do you. Well answer that shonda a I'll holla at you again aight. To the rest of ya'll me troi Handy aka: T-Mac aint hatin on no one an a matter of fact I wish A team from the South win it all. And to whoever told me to talk to you when the south get there weight up for the north . Ughhh lets see we destroyed ya'll little northern team in the championship. I wouldn't say that to offend st. Elizabeth cuz them boys they play there A game all 4 qrts. They gave us a little bit of fear but hey Delmar came out on top. I got luv 4 everybody in here.

Holla at ya boy
one

Troi Handy #21

By football fan on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

hey handyman you would kick the field goal
or at least you would with the Central product
Cody Collins. Yep he shouild be at Central. KM plays for ST if you cnt figure that out how dumb are you? Central dropped you gus cause it wasnt fun crushing you anymore.. you weak...if and only if you make it through to the championship then should you talk...maybe then ppl stop hatin on you.
They sick of the mouth.
Shonda would wear you out anyway

By Centralz Finezt on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

OK ....NOW LET'Z BE REAL.... EVERYBODY AT DELMAR SEPT FOR SEAN IS JUST NOT HOTT..... HOW YOU GONNA COME ON HERE N SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT TROI aka "T WACK" i gaurantee if we played yaw we would beat ya just like last year YEAH I SAID IT LOL ....PZZ <33333 OH YEAH SHONDA WOULD WRECK SHOP ON YOU ANYWAYZ LIKE MUH MAN UP DERE SAID ... YOU GETZ NO DAPZ HATE'N ON SHONDA N OTHER IMP. PPL LIKE DAT AT CENTRAL LOL U JUST CAN'T DO IT .... OH YEAH HEY SEANNNN MWAH WASUP !-SHEEN
Oh yeah n i'm not hate'n I'M JUST BEIN REAL

By D- Town Fan on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 10:39 am:

Delmar out scored their oppenent 250-35 (somewhere around there) whats that telling you. While shuting out Forestville and Victor Cullen and whooping up on Chopticon. Now lets be real fellas D-Town just cant be stop

By Wildcatzfan on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 09:31 pm:

Actually, it's 310-28. Go Delmar!!

By D-Town on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 12:08 am:

QUit hatin on Dem Cats cause you can't beat em...

Holla

By LO on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 01:02 pm:

D-Town
Special Teams
HOLLA

By TRUTHUG on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 02:40 pm:

ALL YALL SC PEICES OF BAD STUFF NEED TO QUIT HATING ON US BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME AND REALLY NEAT. WE ARE GOING TO BEAT U GUYS REALLY BAD AND UR GONNA CRY ALL OVER THE FIELD IF U MAKE IT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. U BIG LOSERS........AND IF WE WERE IN THE NORTH WE'D KICK YALL'S BUTT ANYWAY!!!! CAUSE THAT DELMAR DEFENSE IS GONNA HOLD YALL TO LESS THAN3 POINTS

By T.Handy on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

Ay yo first of all Delmar is 8-0. It just burn ya'll haters up. I saying if I hated on somone and they turn out to win the championship back to back it would burn me up too. But hey I cant help it if no one can score on that Defense. Me troi Handy aka T-mac I just do my thang like the other ten possible all staters on this hotboy Delmar Defense madd ups to Sean hudson and Lil Hudson holdin down the O. But the haters madd ups to ya'll cause ya'll doing ya'll thang also. But Delmar we the truth and one hundred and ten percent hater proof you feelin that nephew.

T.Handy

By Sweet Angel on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 11:28 pm:

TO ALL MY DELMAR BOYS ALL OF YA ALL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. DELMAR IS UNDEFEATED. SO WHAT IS UP WITH ALL YOU OTHER SCHOOLS THAT IS HATN ON DELMAR YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME RECORD WE DO SO UNTILL YOU DO STOP HATIN ON DELMAR. WHEN YOU DO HAVE A RECORD LIKE US YOU ARE STILL GOING TO LOOSE BECAUSE DELMAR HAS GOT THE SKILLZ AND WE KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. aLL YOU OTHER SCHOOLS YOU ARE JUST TALKING A BUNCH OF SHIZZO THAT YOU CANT BACK UP ON THE FIELD. SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK. GOODLUCK DELMAR.

By central cats on Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 08:54 am:

To laughin: who are you refering to when you say cry babies? and if its central you must have bumped your head> cause central dont cry over nothing but the victory baby!!!!!! Central is nasty so if we play delmar be prepared to have yall tissues cause ya"ll gonna lose..cental is #1 ya heard.....

By SWEET ANGEL on Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 11:15 pm:

SC IS THE CRY BABIES. WE GONNA HAVE OUR TISSUES READY TO HAND OVER TO CENTRAL BECAUSE CENTRAL IS GONNA LOOOOOOOOSE! THEN DELMAR IS GONNA LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. CENTRAL CRIES OVER THE VICTORY THAT DELMAR WON. YOU SAID IT CENTRAL IS NASTY BUT DELMAR IS HOT "BABY" DELMAR IS #1 YA SCARED? (HA HA)

By L.HATTON on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 09:23 pm:

CHILL YO !!
SWEET ANGEL YOUR NOTHING BUT A DELMAR
WANNABE YA HEARD! KEEP IT REAL YOU ONE OF THEM TYPES THAT DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. BUT FOR REAL DELMAR DONT WANT TO SEE CENTRAL ABOUT NOTHING 4 REAL YALL KNOW THAT!!, YEA YALL GOT A GREAT RECORD BE CHILL YO THATS ONLY BECAUSE YALL HAVE ONLY BEEN PLAYIN THEM WHACK TEAMS YOU HEARD OHH WOW LAUREL THEIR NOBODYS. WHEN YALL READY TO STOP PLAYIN THEM AMATURE TEAMS AND READY TO HANDLE THE BIG BOYS OVER IN G-TOWN!!!!
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!

By t.handy on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 11:51 am:

We haven't even played laurel yet so stat some true facts youngin. Stop playin with fire cause you might get burnt.

Stop hatin on D-town we makin it happen.
youu feel me nephew.

By l.hatton on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 12:32 pm:

i know you havent played laurel yet!!!
i was just sayin yall know yall r going to beat laurel there nobodies just like yall
that's not even a game yall wont even have no
kind of fans there cause every one already know the out come!!!!! yall know everyone is going to be at our game so everyone can come and represent
SC holdin it down over in G-TOWN
get it rigft son!!!!& and you ready to see us
holla at cha girl!!!

By #1delmarfan on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 09:38 am:

Excuse me l.hatton, the house was full Friday night and they were mostly all there to see Delmar play. Delmar's stands were full and it was standing room only. I bet our fans could have filled up the Laurel stands also. Delmar supoorts its team no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By aplayer on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

I've played against both teams, and i have to say SC would walk the dog on Delmar.

By dhsforeva on Saturday, November 17, 2001 - 08:13 pm:

It doesn't even matter. You can have the best team in the world, but that one night could be your off night. You always have enough heart and your always excited to play your rival. And I have to say that Delmar does have that. HEART!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: