Congratulations to Delmar

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Congratulations to Delmar
By Eric Magill on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 12:47 am:

Hey, who let the 'Cats out (roar, roar)? All you Wildcat fans, this is the place to let the players know how you feel about their 33-0 win over Woodbridge and their upcoming Division II state championship game.

By mom-penny on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 10:21 am:

Just want to let you guys know that I am so proud of you all! What a wonderful job you did last night. Just stay focused this week and I know you guys can bring the big one home. You guys know I'm behind you all the way.!!!! Win - Lose -or - Draw you guys always have a special place in my heart.

Mom-Penny

By Catfan on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 11:01 am:

Keep playing like you have been playing and you will be fine!

By Wildcatfan on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

Delmar showed they are much better and showed much more class than Woodbridge. If you guys play YOUR game, nobody including Middletown or St. E can beat you.

By BLUE RAIDER on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 10:38 pm:

delmar good luck, yall deserve all of it. I play for Woodbridge and even though yall took OUR title good luck, i dont know about the rest of our team but i would like to see you guys win it all!! One more thing, if it is Middletown that yall play beat the sh*t out of them. You will find early in the game that they will talk noise, i dont know about St.E so i cant tell ya anything bout them, but good luck!!

By RAIDER on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 10:47 pm:

Delmar I hope you guys win it all! I play for Woodbridge and I dont how they feel but. One thing if yall play Middletown beat the SH*T out of them they talk alot of noise, well good luck Delmar yall deserve it all!!

By blueraider on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 10:51 pm:

GOOD LUCK DELMAR! I PLAY FOR WOODBRIDGE ALSO AND IF YALL PLAY MIDDLETOWN BEAT EM BAD!! I HATE THEM ALL OF THEM!!! WELL GOOD LUCK YALL DESERVE IT!!! RAIDERS KEEP YALL HEADS UP WE HAD A GOOD SEASON.

By raider on Sunday, November 26, 2000 - 02:38 pm:

well delmar looks like yall got ST. E. i wanted to see you play Middletown but who ever yall play im sure you will win. i am on the woodbridge football team and i have all the respect for yall. bring the title back here in sussex county!!

By RaiderBrick on Sunday, November 26, 2000 - 04:03 pm:

Congratulations Delmar...you guys played great the last two games. I hope you guys beat St. E. next week. It would be awesome to have the title back in sussex. Good luck!

By wellness on Sunday, November 26, 2000 - 07:53 pm:

Hey guys I hope you go all the way! You have worked very hard. Good luck on Friday.

By RAIDER FAN 11 on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 10:31 am:

TO ALL THE WILDCAT FANS; GOOD LUCK IN THE TOURNEY ON FRIDAY. I HAVE KNOWN THAT WHOEVER WON THE GAME BETWEEN US WOULD WIN THE THE CHAMPIONSHIP. ILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY, TO ROUTE YOU GUYS ON TO VICTORY. BRING THE TROPHY TO SUSSEX COUNTY AND SHOW THE UP-STATE PEOPLE, THAT THERES GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYED SOUTH OF THE CANAL, LASTLY ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS.

By Ben VanSciver on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 06:35 pm:

Go Delmar! Between you and Sussex Central you have made our county very proud. Good luck from Georgetown. Bring the trophy to Sussex County!
What a way for Delmar and Sussex Central to end the season with both in the State Championship Game in their respective divisions. Who would have thought when they played each other on September 8 that they would both be playing for a state title. Good luck to both.

By Raider Fan on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 07:57 pm:

This is to all you wildcats good luck hope to bring the trophy home to Sussex County you guys really step up and won the game Friday. Our Offense was not blocking what so ever. Well I am about to sign off agian wildcats bring the trophy home!!!!!!!!! Luv you guys

By ........ on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

well delmar, looks like yall got ST.E, can yall do it, bring it back here in sussex county?? well i play for woodbridge and if yall boyz play like u did last friday the title is yours but of course yall also not that is by far our (raiders) bset game but anyway good luck yall!!

By ......... on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 09:56 pm:

what i meant to sa in the last one was yall know by far that was NOT our best game!

By Billy bob on Tuesday, November 28, 2000 - 10:50 am:

Wildcats need to take it up one more step. Still using the weapons they been using all year long with johnson and hudson. the line of the cats need to block and use the A game.

St. E's - 12 Delmar - 21

GO CATZ!!!!!

By J MADDOX on Tuesday, November 28, 2000 - 05:25 pm:

I'm sorry for acting the way I did to all the fans,players and coaches. Good game Delmar.

By M Fantis on Tuesday, November 28, 2000 - 07:34 pm:

The Cats showed great heart and perseverance to beat Woodbridge two weeks in a row.

Now, all that stands between the Wildcats and the "Rock" is St. E's. They are a tough team, but Delmar is this year's team of destiny.

Go Cats, and J Maddox, your apology shows great class.

By C-ROC Native on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 01:51 pm:

Whats up! Maddox we accept your apology and keep your head up!

Demeris Cannon

ONE LOVE

By D-Town Fan on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 01:58 pm:

Hey Delmar Wildcats Football team good luck in the championship game vs St. Es and to Jamie W, Ben W, Lamar S, And Raymond H, and Mike H, and the Delmar O-line play as hard as you been playing don't try to play harder and kill yourselfs in the 1st QT save your till the last QT then play hard And to the Delmar D keep doneing what your doing and stop there running back in the back feild all night long if you do that then we will have the "ROCK" because to many people on that team has worked hard to get there and they are there so bering the rock to D-Town fellas
Starp Up And Lets Go To War

P.S. Delmar- 28
St.E- 14

By DjUknown on Thursday, November 30, 2000 - 09:06 am:

Congrats to the Wildcats! Wish you luck in the title game and both Delmar and Central will be coming home with trophies!!! You can count on that. Delmar, you guys are awesome and deserve to win...Go Wildcats!! Don't let St. E's scare you. They are beatable just like Newark is. Delmar: Division II Champs Central: Division I Champs

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!
Best of luck to you guys

Go Central...!!!

By Seaford Varsity Cheerleaders on Thursday, November 30, 2000 - 10:30 pm:

GO DELMAR!
You all have played so well this past season. Congrats for making it this far this is a big accomplishment and we are sure that you all know this. Play your hearts out on friday.To the Delmar cheerleaders congratulations for making it this far for supporting your Championship team. Remember win or lose
It's a Matter of Discipline and,
It's a Matter of Pride!!!
Best Wishes,
Seaford High School
Varsity Cheerleaders

By BigGuy Onthesidelines on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

well looky looky delmar is the stater championship again and even know i'm a junior and dont play i still want my ring so ian, dustin,ben,dawg,and jamie beat the s*** out of st. e's and i'll cheer ya on

By BigGuy Onthesidelines on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 12:21 pm:

well looky looky delmar is the state championship again and even know i'm a junior and dont play i still want my ring so ian, dustin,ben,dawg,and jamie beat the s*** out of st. e's and i'll cheer ya on

By D-cheerleader on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 01:00 pm:

All i have to say is that you guys have made it this far. Don't give up now go for the big one. We all love you and hold your heads up high. Well be there til the end and we'll be if we win or lose, but hey you know we will. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SENIORS AND CONGRATS FOR MAKING IT TO YOUR LAST GAME.

P.S. i love you jamie and good luck in the game tonight. We're all very proud of you: alie, mom, freddy, virgil, jodi, jessie, puter, shannon, ray, ray-ray, caroline, and nick-nick.

love you always, alie

By north carolina chick on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 01:08 pm:

Good luck delmar !!!!!
GO LAMAR, CHAD, BRANDON, DERRICK, JOSH
WELL GOOD LUCK TO THE WHOLE TEAM

By DelmarVarsitycheerleaders on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 01:13 pm:

To our Wildcats. Your Varsity Cheerleaders wish you luck. No matter who wins you are the Winners in our hearts. Good Luck and we will be on the sidelines cheering you on.

Love your cheerleaders

By Central Fan on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 10:04 pm:

Way to go Delmar...
You guys deserve it... Way to keep Sussex County rolling..What a great game...Central's next to represent

By WILDCAT FAN on Friday, December 01, 2000 - 10:22 pm:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DELMAR WILDCATS FOOTBALL TEAM!! DIVISION 11 STATE CHAMPIONS 2000!

By Angela Dunn on Sunday, December 03, 2000 - 06:52 pm:

Congratulations DHS! It's been a long time since I've been to back in Delmar, but seeing the highlights of such a fabulous game was exciting! Have a great senior year!

Miss Dunn :)

By north carolina chick on Monday, December 04, 2000 - 01:14 pm:

way to go delmar !!!!!!
congratulations to the whole team you went out there and played your best and look where it got you. to all the senior's that was your last game and you did great have fun in your future

By T.Handy on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 12:27 pm:

hey D-town how about that ?

W I L D C A T D E F E N S E

holla at ya boy

Delmar -36
MOT-7

T.Handy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: