Who are your top Henlopen bball teams? Who will play in the Championship:Boys and Girls?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who are your top Henlopen bball teams? Who will play in the Championship:Boys and Girls?
By Unknown on Friday, November 02, 2001 - 07:30 pm:

I personally think that Central will take boys, and Seaford will take the girls crown

Championship Game
central vs. ??? (boys)
seaford vs. polytech (girls)

I don't think that CR girls will be a factor this year.

By C.SCOTT41 on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 12:59 pm:

Seaford vs. Central
hollla

be ezy

By unknown on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

I think CJ SCOTT is the best player in the Henlopen!

By yogi on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 09:49 pm:

SEAFORD vs SUSSEX TECH

Tech will probably win b/c Hopkins is better than CScott

By T. Matthews on Saturday, November 03, 2001 - 11:55 pm:

Do you really think Hop is better than scott?

By HOLLA on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 05:14 pm:

SPRING LEAGUE

By yogi on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 09:35 am:

Hop is the best player in the conference. All around anyway.
handle the rock, shoots the pill great, and can slash to the basket well, also a very smart player

By balla4life on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 10:14 am:

Cr girls will win it again, they have a 6'2 freshman girl that is just as good as Ericka woods. They have everyone else back, they should win again ,easily. AS far as boys SC will be tough, but they will be challenged by CR and Dover in the north and seaford is on the come up as well. The south is wide open.

By Lil One on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 01:47 pm:

Yo wha the ----, CR isn't winnin nuthin if Seaford got anything to do.

By you_n_me on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 10:12 am:

For the boy's it will be
1st picks cr vs tech or central
2nd pick dover vs tech or central

for the girls no doubt
polytech vs seaford
but watch out for CAPE and TECH they got a surprise for ya'll this yr. And truley i don't think that CR will take it.

Good luvk to all though

By Seafords Finest on Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 02:30 pm:

NO MORE NICOLE MACK NO MORE BALLIN' FOR CR HA!HA!Come see the lady jays this year about something any of yall schools who think you can ball on the real!!! We'll win the championship holla at your girl!!

By fatty-gURL on Wednesday, November 07, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

The (lady Jays) will come through once again this year!!!!!!!!!! and i don't know about SEAFORD BOYS but all I got to say is...... we IMPROVING

By ill mathematikal on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 10:57 am:

MY DOGS DON'T STOP
YA DOGS GON DROP
& THEN WE GON SHUT EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP
FIRST WE HAD EM LIKE OH
NOW DEY LIKE NO
WHAT BABY THAT'S HOW RUFF RIDERS ROLL

By lil_one on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 02:19 pm:

Yo ill mathematikal i kno you not talking about the CR Rough Riders to win anything. If you are you need to find another team cause they are not winning anything. Holla

By caremelhazel on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 10:02 am:

I wouldn't gurantee Seaford anything yet. There is a team that's gonna take all this year. They have'nt lost any players and this year is war.

HOllA back

By lil_one on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

caremelhazel wait until all the games start and you see how we gon blow teams out, then you'll change ya mind about who is gonna win the conference and state. Holla back when you REALLY know what's up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: