WHO WILL WIN THE HENLOPEN CONFERENCE IN MENS BASKETBALL

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: WHO WILL WIN THE HENLOPEN CONFERENCE IN MENS BASKETBALL
By POSTERBOY on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 12:13 am:

Championship game

Seaford vs either Tech or Central

Toughest games for Seaford-Lake,Sanford,Penn,Hodgeson,Central

but Seaford will prevail(inteligent word)

By Liberty Basketball Player on Sunday, November 04, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

the conference is going to be hype this year. you know some central, seaford, tech, cr, and lake are going to show up to play its the other teams that are out to prove something. the henlopen has got some players that are out to prove something this year to. i cant wait till i get back and get to catch a game or two. but if i had to say who is going to play for the title right now i would have to go with central and seaford. but who knows

peace holla

B2

By g- money on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 03:29 pm:

Yall all know that Seaford will win the south, and Central is going to win the north. Sorry Tech, Cape, CR, Delmar, Lake, and the rest of yall pretenders. The Jays will probably beat central if they can contain Farrow. Central has NO guards.

By fatty-gurl on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 05:59 pm:

That's true SEAFORD will more than likely win the Henlopen Conference .... cause they better this year, than they was last year. Hopefully they wont have no more BALL HOGS!! One

By ball on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 08:41 am:

People think that SC has no guards. Keep sleepin on em.

By SC4life on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 09:18 am:

Seaford, please stop trippin, there is no way that you will win the conference. SC is the favorite but CR and Dover and sTech are on the come up. You wont win against any of those three. So you can forget about it....

holla

By L.HATTON on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

WE ALL KNOW SC IS GOING TO HOLD IT DOWN LIKE ALWAYS WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE CONFERENCE!!!
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!

By C.SCOTT41 on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 07:23 pm:

SC4LIFE GET A LIFE. HPOEFULLY YOULL BE THERE ON JAN.8 WHEN WE PLAY YOULL. BEFORE THE GAME COME TALK TO ME.HOLLA

By SC4life on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 09:50 am:

I will holla at ya....after we beat you scott41
holla

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: