Good Luck to State Field Hockey Teams

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Good Luck to State Field Hockey Teams
By Eric Magill on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 08:17 am:

Sussex Countians have four teams to cheer for in this year's state tournament -- Cape Henlopen, Delmar, Milford and Sussex Central. Wish the teams good luck or post your state hockey predictions here.

By S. Thomas on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 11:17 am:

Good luck lady cats.

By trueblue on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 07:30 pm:

The lady wildcats have regroup and is ready for the challenge

By BrickYouse-WB-#64 on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 09:02 pm:

I want to wish all the teams good luck. All of these teams are excellent and i want to wish them the best. I doesn't really matter who wins it all, all of the teams had a great season. Good Luck!

By Milford on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 10:25 am:

Good Luck Milford. All members of the team are truly dedicated and talented. But most importantly, this team shows true heart. Each quality can be displayed on the field as well as off. Good Luck and play with determination, and most of all "possessed".

By Cape #20 on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 09:00 am:

Lets go C-High Vikings. We know yall the shiznit so there isn't no need 2 front. Yall go into this tournament representing, I appreciate that. Yall know whats yall gots 2 do now, yall just gots 2 do it. The experience there already, its just how bad yall want it. 1...

By Wildcat fan on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 12:25 am:

Good luck Cape, Bring it home for the Henlopen Conference & Sussex County.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: