CR Boys bball......can't see SCentral...holllla

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: CR Boys bball......can't see SCentral...holllla
By hoops on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 10:52 am:

we are going to beat you cats just like last year, I know you probably got a little confidence beating us this summer, but that is summer. DEC 7th, we will be there, ready? Will you?

SC baller

By G-Stone on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 11:11 am:

"When I step onto the court, I'm ready to play, and if you are playing against me you betta be ready to play to, if you are not going to compete, then I'll dominate you"
Michael Jordan

Yall betta come ready to play, or we will be beat you, bottom line.

By ?? on Monday, November 05, 2001 - 10:10 pm:

CR isnt in sussex county, so therefore they wont be on here to reply to u, so why try

By sc on Tuesday, November 06, 2001 - 10:24 am:

Why is someone from SC worried about CR, they are not from Sussex county. This is SC online. No one from CR probably even goes on this site.

holla

By S.RIZZLE on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

GET CR YALL SORRY

By bluejay1 on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 02:16 pm:

You central kats talk alot. I hope CR beats you kats tonight. Don't sleep because when you play the bluejays its over, ya heard.
S. Rizzle if you are who I think you are you are wack.
seaford 4 life

Holla

By S.Rizzle on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 04:25 pm:

Bluejay1 boy, i beat you like you stole something who are u talking to, u don't know me son. Yall coming next. boy

By lilshawty187 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

S.Rizzle I know u not Shaunell!!!!???? Holla

By S.Rizzle on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 11:48 am:

who the heck is Shaunell !!!!Holla

By lilshawty187 on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 03:08 pm:

Shaunell Roach!!

By S.RIZZLE on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 11:33 am:

"THE ONE AND ONLY"

AND WHO ARE U

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 12:25 pm:

You it seems to me Central got what they asked for ?

D . O . V . E . R

hEY Central please dont start losing I want to play ya'll why you are at your best I'm saying ya'll did have a bad officiating game but it happens. You madd ups to my boy Tom though. keep doing a thing nephew. Central I dont like ya'll but destroy tech please ya'll play them before us I think, if ya'll cant handle D-town got it. Dang that was a big lose to D-High ya'll boys in G-town get ya'll minds right we waiting for ya'll over here in the big D. Oh yeah one more thing before I murt how about D cannon 30 pts. ummm he's focused man. Sean had a quiet night with 19 pts. Yeah I know this is for central but I speakin on the D now. I'll be done soon. Good games to all the teams in the winners bracket tuesday night: *Delmar, *Seaford, *Laurel, Dover
Holla at ya boy:

T.Handy

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 03:04 pm:

O.K. TROI HOW ABOUT I START WITH THIS CENTRAL DID NOT ASK FOR DOVER TO BEAT THEM WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!
AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL' WE PLAY YA'LL YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU WANNA PLAY US WHILE WE AT OUR BEST!!!!!!
BELIEVE ME WE GONE BE AT OUR BEST!!!
ONE

By T.Handy on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:57 am:

Yo I hope so.
Goodluck to ya'll with the rest of ya'll games though, when ya'll play D-town look for #21, we play ya'll Jan 17 at Central.
Holla at ya boy

T.Handy

By IR Hot Girl on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

T.Handy I WILL be there to watch central walk all over you, Orlando is a Beast, yeah you say you got game but lets just see how much you can take when ANDREW be dunkin all over you.

HOLLA

By SHONDA on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 02:38 pm:

NO DOUBT I.R. HOT GIRL!!!!THAT IS'NT BIG NIZZY IS IT!!!T.HANDY BET THAT I'LL BE LOOKIN FOR YOU #21 AND IF YOU SHINE LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE THEN AT THE END OF THE GAME I'LL MAKE SURE I WALK UP TO YOU LET YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND GIVE YOU THE RESPECT THAT YOU DESERVE!!!!!!!!11
ONE HOLLA AT YA GIRL

By T.Handy on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 02:40 pm:

First of all trick before you get out of hand rep your own school. And if I.r. is so good why wot you be at there game what its not worth going to or something but I'm not going to hate on ya boys though but I hope you do come to the Central game though. And you said Central is going to walk over me do you mean literally me or our Delmar team, yeah you on Orlando now since he a beast, yeah he's good but beast ? no now Andrew maybe but hey two people cant win a game. Not while playing us anyway we got to many weapons. And last why am I talking to you about Central anyway you go t I.R. worry about us beating them by 50 I'm not going to lie Central going to be a good game for us and them, but know this little girl D-town got THAT WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hOLLA AT YA BOY

T.Handy

By lilshawty187 on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 06:37 pm:

AHHHHHH SHAUNELL WHAS UP? OH UMM I DON'T BE PUTTIN MAH NAME OUT LIKE THAT BUT JUS PUT IT DIS WAY U KNOW ME AND UMMM I'LL HOLLA AT U TONIGHT AT THE GAME AND LET U KNOW IN PERSON!!

By lilshawty187 on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

YO SHAUNELL I DIDN'T SEE U AT THE GAME BUT UM I GUESS IMMA TELL U WHO I AM SINCE I DON'T REALLY SEE U THAT MUCH.......ASHLEY, DATS ALL IMMA SAY, U KNOW ME FROM TROTT.

By S.Rizzle on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 12:36 pm:

Oh iaght i guess I see u some other time

By SHONDA on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 10:51 am:

TROI WHAT'S UP YO DO YOU BALL????IF SO ARE YOU HURT????????IF NOT I WAS JUST LOOKING AT DELMAR'S STATISTIC'S AND YA NAME WAS'NT ON THERE. SO WHAT'S UP????????????NI MEAN IF YOU HURT I CAN''T REALLY SAY NOTHIN' BUT IF YOU NOT HURT I HATE TO SAY IT BUT YOU SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: