The oldies or the newcomers, who is going to represent in Henelopen Basketball

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: The oldies or the newcomers, who is going to represent in Henelopen Basketball
By Liberty Basketball Player on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 09:13 am:

I got to go with these boys Farrow, Wetherly, T. Hicks and Scott. But i am not taking anything away from C. Hopkins, J. Young, S. Hudson. But there are some younger guys i would look at too, such as F. Roach, Lil, Mackie. I it is going to be exciting this season. Early predictions Henelopen Championship: Sussex Central vs. Seaford or Lake

Holla Back yall, B2

By Doverhigh1 on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 10:14 am:

Farrow, Drew,hicks, stanley,hopkins and scott are the tops...as far as young boys mackie and this freshman that is playing for CR is nice Josh something, i forgot his last name. They will hold it down.

Henlopen championship
SC or CR vs Lake or Seaford

Dover high will be the sleeper....look for them to upset CR and SC.

By neff on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 03:20 pm:

CJ Scott is the hottest thing in the henlopen. Chris Hop or no one want with CJ No.

By LilA_HoldinItDown on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 04:42 pm:

I have ta give it to mah boys Hop, Drew, Lando, Cscott and Hicks. Then fo dem youngwuns Frank, Spitter, and Ro.

By bear on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 09:29 pm:

from the raiders its gonna be a newcomer by the name of cody hartzell. the boy should dominate.i mean the boy is straight nasty. he is 6'5 275 lbs. he is a three sport athlete who will be a five year letter winner for football. oh yeah boys watch out for his nasty hook shot he can hit from anyewhere even from behind the ark.

By JC on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 06:49 pm:

Why do i have to keep tellin yall? CJ.SCOOT and T.West

By bk^15 on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 10:40 pm:

Well, CJ. Scott, Larry love, and remember this name from seaford just his first name Corry!!!

Holla

By ? on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 06:03 pm:

KEVIN MAULL FROM TECH!!

By TRUTH on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 01:08 pm:

BEST YOUNGEST CATS IS THAT SOPHMORE NAME RASHAWN FROM TECH AND BRANDON M A JUNIOR.

By holla on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

Imma say the best Sophomore is Britt Williams from Seaford. He came from baseline an dunked on this one boy from Hodgeson. He dunked on them two times my bad.

By IR Hot Girls on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 11:16 am:

To Top It Off My boy THERMAN is nice no he's not a sophomore he's a Freshmen startin Varsity!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: