Who's going to be the best wrestler in the state?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who's going to be the best wrestler in the state?
By #1fan on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

Grant Gray is good but he isn't what he thinks.

By b.f on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

chino

By o-seven on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 02:35 pm:

FAT SCHROCK BABY!!!

By cheer56 on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 06:41 pm:

will saylor! he used to go to delmar, but now goes to indian river. he is a totally awesome wrestler..and i wish him the best of luck!

By Williams cat68 on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 07:31 pm:

My boy AJ Rovilard is gonna dominate all the heavyweights in the Henlopen Conference and the beast from the east tournament and my boys Raheim Brunskill and Orion Cameron are going to dominate this year too CENTRAL BABY number one

By fan on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 07:43 pm:

ANDRE CANNON

By sleezyc on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 08:11 pm:

andre cannon will be the best wrestler in his weight class and could the best in the sate.
holla

By daWOOD/130lbs. on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 12:21 pm:

Birdie is most likely going to dominate his weight class and has a lot of potential to take the states.

By SeafordFan on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

Everyone knows that's Andre Cannon broke is elbow his first match during the conference, but he somehow manage to fight through it. Andre still won two more matches. So their is no doubt that he is going to be more "determine" than ever to prove how good he really his. So who ever is in his weight class I feel for you.
Love You Andre.

By Mr.Adams on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

By far the best wrestler in that state, has to go to Woodbridge's Andre Cannon, hands down. He's going to be the only state champion at that school, other than his father. Who was a state champion 1977. Andre Cannon has proven to be outstanding on his takedowns, works well while on the bottom, but he lacks having control against other wrestlers while he's on top. If he's able to better himself from the top than he really should win throughout his season with no problems. Good Luck Andre Cannon, Mr. Adams

By j1 on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

chino

By C-ROC NATIVE on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 01:02 pm:

Andre cannon will be the best, cause he's from C-ROC!

HOLLA at cha cousin Meris Cannon

By Lugold on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 06:14 pm:

first off, you can't really have one best wrestler because of the different weight classes but i got to say will saylor's going to get it for his weight class! get em batman!
<3 lugold

By D-town Boy on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 11:11 pm:

Yo I wrestled for Delmar last year and i wrestled with Will saylor's when he was at delmar and in his class this year he is going to be champ no problem and at 189 the class i wrestled this year i'm showing my boy brad V everything i know and he is going to be a beast

Holla at your boy
Big T

By Richard Dondarski on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 10:27 pm:

You all can sweat andre cannon!!!He broke his elbow and then got beat first round of states last year!!!By far the best wrestler in the sate is UPSTATE!!He is from St.Marks!!!ANDREW DONOFRIO!!!He will piss on anyone in the state!!Last year!!Ask Andre about that lose!!But SUSSEX CENTRAL has the best TEAM in the state..We are going all the way!!

By podemous on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

its either andrew donofrio, st.marks or jordan siani, hodson..............non of u people know any real wrestlers

also fromal from saint marks is awsome

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: