What do you think of the seaford basketball squad this year 2001-2002?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What do you think of the seaford basketball squad this year 2001-2002?
By Seaford #1 Fan on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 10:44 am:

I think that they will be good this year with scott,savage and T.west doing the scoring and britt williams grabbing the boards for the seaford bluejays. What do you think about this time this year??????

By E.HUDSON on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

I THINK THAT THE TEAM IS VERY YOUNG AND SENIOR LEADERSHIP AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME IS GOING TO PLAY A BIG PART WHEN THEY MATCH UP TO CAPE, TECH AND THE CENTRAL. I THINK WITH THE LACK OF PLAYERS WITH VARSITY EXPERIENCE BESIDES SCOTT AND SAVAGE THEY WILL SLOWLY GET MOPPED UP. NOT SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO BE A PUSH OVER BUT THEY MIGHT LOOSE A LOT OF CONFERENCE GAMES BUT THEY WONT GET BLEW OUT.

GOOD LUCK SEAFORD

By JC on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 06:42 pm:

I think seaford is going to produce this year. they have all they need C.scott, Love, T.West and Britt.W [BG].

GOOD LUCK JAYS

By Bravino on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 01:45 pm:

Why does everyone leave out Timmon Mathews?

By HovaFiend04 on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 03:55 pm:

yo he alright and I feel you. But he's an unknown for right now. Mark my words FOR RIGHT NOW. But yo Seaford will give it to anyone upstate and downstate. They are "Unstopable like hova/Untopable flows" "Yall not ready for Seaford so hit the Highway""cause you can't knock their hustle." "bring it on if you think you can hang And if not then let them do their thing"

"Wins to get, more teams to rip
I suggest you all roll with Seaford, who you with?"

Can't scheme on em, Bluejays got a team on em
Chicks dream on them"

"The takeover, the break's over teams
God team, me, Sea-Ford
Hey lil' squads you not ready for war
S.E.A too strong for y'all"

"Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you
I don't know why your advisors didn't forewarn you
Please, not the Jays, we's, not for play"

"Get your weight up Not your hate up/Seaford team is diesel/when we lift the ball up"

we are the focal, point like Biggie in his prime
on the low though - shhhhh, the conference is mine!"

By ? on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 09:06 am:

Timmon..........no

By SC123 on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 09:25 am:

Seaford-you are not going to take it all, All I will say is see you in G-town....Holla back

Who on Seaford can see farrow and drew...answer that..
SCballa

By D-high-uknow on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 09:29 am:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seaford winning the conference....that makes me sleepy. That is crazy, Dover high will win it all, no doubt. Big man, Jordan Smith, Tyrell are going to do their thing, Enuff said.

holla

By dell on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 11:35 am:

what's up with all this cscott, love and twest stuff. Virgil greene is the best guard in the school. CScott, Larry, and Virgil will lead the team. If those three produce then watch out for the jays

By 607girlz on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 05:18 pm:

they would win if they had beau moore.. hes the greatest athlete to ever come out of seaford... even better then delio deshields

By T. Matthews on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

a yo ? who are you? YO just cause I don't put up numbers every night doesn't mean I'm sorry. Holla back

By That Jay Gurl on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 08:26 am:

T. Matthews not to be smart or anything but your really not a threat. Until I see you rise up off that bench and show me something your still considered UNKNOWN to me.

By That Jay Gurl on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 08:32 am:

I actually think the Jays might be alright this year. They may not be the best but they may have something this year. I hope they do something this year because I want them to be up there with the girls. So good luck guys.

By Seafordgrl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 10:57 am:

Beau Moore is a good athlete but he is not the greatest athlete to ever come out of Seaford! Holla Back!

By seaford on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 11:16 am:

Beau Moore 2nd Team All Conference. Ok Hes the greatest

By 4Peace on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:32 pm:

What is wrong with you people talking about Beau Moore. I have never heard of this guy until this year and someone has the nerve to put him in the rankings with Delino Deshields?????:-( Obviously you don't know what you're talking about because you can't even spell his name correctly. You really need to get a grip before making such outlandish statements as such.

By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:53 pm:

Beau Moore is a wrestler and baseball player leave him out of basketball because it is not his sport. Whoever that is that mentioned him must like him because he doesn't compare to the boys we are conversing about. So drop the Beau Moore subject.

By acoachthatknows on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 09:41 pm:

beau is one of the best athletes seaford has ever had if he didnt break his leg he would be even better. you will read about this player in the future.i am from the other side of the county so dont say im from seaford

By cr1 on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 08:43 am:

Beau Moore, should not even be mentioned with delino (Bop) He might be the best athlete to ever come out of this state. Not just seaford.

Stop playing games...

By scental1 on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

I don't think seaford will do s... this year.

all you have is scott.

central is going to kill you cats

holla

By T.Handy on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:53 pm:

Hey Hova fan

" The only reason D-town gave you the crown
is so that we could snatch it off the blue
jayshead
Seaford is dead yeah you heard what I said

I tellin the truth and I meanie that
Had to stop writin cause D-town got the title
back
With out C.Scott, hmmm lets see ya'll boys
really wack

Keep bitin off lyrics, seaford boys takin
headshots
2nd quarter before halftime Delmar dropped the
blue jays with a body shot.

Dawg you not the only one that can write. But hey it is nothing here T not hatin I would like to see seaford boys do good so they can play us for the Championship to good teams(D-Town,Seaford)Yo if ya'll play as a blue/yellow unit theres not to many teams that can play with ya'll. Goodluck

Hey the Seaford girls hey I know it with know doubt they going to do there thing on the court, we going to come watch ya'll play next friday(boys) agaist the Bridge blow them out please. See you in four weeks.

T.Handy

Oh Yeah Kiss before Hova
mwah kiss D-town goodbye

By ? on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 08:30 pm:

Please chill with the Nursey Rhymes

Whatu tryin to kick knowledge

By T.handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

hmmmm

By cake on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 02:11 pm:

t.handy, you need to get a job, b/c you have no bball game. All dtown has is d.cannon.

By T.handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

Who are you, you never seen me play, there noone one your team that can hold me. But hey thats probably just my opinion who you play for any way look for #21 when you play Delmar then tell me I have no game after the game is done. I'm not hoing to argue with you now but hey your intitled to your own opinion. But who you play for get back to me on that one.

Holla at ya boy

haters, haters,
T.Handy

By SeafordRepresenter on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 11:25 am:

------Beau Moore,
no no no, beau is wack, and no i am not a hater but all of this ying yang is nonsense. and the bb ballers of seaford high is whats up, yes yes we will be going to conf. -believe that,

til next, haters dont ride my joc and im gone holla

SeafordRepresenter

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: