Who is better Orlando Farrow or C.J Scott? HOLLA

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who is better Orlando Farrow or C.J Scott? HOLLA
By unknown on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 11:51 am:

Orlando Farrow is the best player in the conference. With no doubt about it. Think not holla back.

By Infamy on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 03:26 pm:

O.Farrow is a good player and so is Scott. But who would have a better shot at a D1 School. I think scott b/c he can play the point and Farrow is a low post player who has a jumper but is about 6"3 which won't cut it for a 3 or 4 man in D1 and Cj is 6'1 who can play the post,shoot,slash and pass so I think that maybe in the conference right now its a tie and Farrow has an edge since he led his team to the tourney last year but if it comes down to it, CJ would be the better player.And I have this opinion and I am from Central. SO I'm just telling the truth.

By JC on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 08:06 pm:

O.Farrow is nice, but CJ Scott is better. He can play any postion, well should i say he has.

holla

By rideordie on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 09:20 am:

Stop playing, O. Farrow is the best player in the conference. CJ is nice, but hicks from lake is better than he is. I play for CR and I am just keeping it real.

By sc #1 fan on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 11:48 am:

That is the thing. Farrow isn't going to college for basketball. He's going to play d-1 for football.That is the kind of player that farrow is. He doesn't have all year to prepare for basketball. Last year the boy had three days of practice before his first basketball game. Tired and beat up from football, he still dropped 20 points to lead his team. And it's going to look that way again this year, because his football team are in the playoffs again. Farrow may not have the handle but he has everything else. The man must have something if he was the only down-state junior last year to go all-state, and to make 1st team all conference. No offense but where was cj at, sleep?

By Liberty Basketball Player on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:03 pm:

I think that both of them have potenetial to play D1 basketball. It does not matter about their size. I am 5'8 and playing D1 basketball. So Farrow and Scott do your thing this year and you will get looked at. Peace

B2

By duh on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:37 pm:

like they said o aon't even playing so there goes that question

By That Jay Gurl on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 08:16 am:

My opinion would be Scott because he is an all around player. He can shoot even though I don't see how he can by his form and release. He can dribble, pass, drive, and dunk. That boy got mad ups. He is a baller for real. I believe he is unstoppable.

By brandon k 15 on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 10:29 pm:

Come on now, think about it, naw never mind C.J is better by a uneven amount.

By Teck on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 02:45 pm:

for real hopkins is better than both of yall clowns. Holla

By JC on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

Hold on "Teck", are u sick?You must not be feeling too well,because C.Scott is the best player in the Henlopen by far. Hop is nice but C.Scott is better. For an example C.scott was not able to play in the game aginst St.Marks until the third quater and he ended up with 25 points and i dont know how many dunks.
NUFF SAID!

By T.Matt55 on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:36 pm:

JC it was Cambridge and I feel you. and Had a dunk and about 4 trays.Blew the Kiss at the crowd and said bye bye.

By Teck on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 10:09 pm:

but the question is who does scott have in his supporting cast. Hopkins had the all around game. I'm not gon front Scott got game. But his game isnt built like Hop's. JC were u at the Seaford/Tech game last year. Nuff Said. Holla

By ? on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 10:25 pm:

True, saw that one, Scott is nice though,im not takin nothin away from him

By baller on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 08:37 am:

Farrow will snap this year and show that he is the best returning player in the conference.

By 40S #1 FAN on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 07:47 pm:

I THINK ORLANDO FARROW IS BETTER HE IS A BEAST AND PLUS HE IS UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!

FORGET SCOTT??????

HOLLA!!

By SeafordRepresenter on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 12:47 pm:

----CJ VS. SCOTT
CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ,
NEED I SAY MORE,

HOLLA BACK
SEAFORDREPRESENTER

By Liberty Basketball Player on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:29 am:

Yo c.j and farrow are two different players. farrow hits the post and does the big man work, while c.j is more of a slasher type player. these cats can both put up big numbers and both are going to do there thing this year.

By S.RIZZLE on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:30 pm:

FORGET SCOTT HE UGLY HE DOESN'T QUALIFY

FARROW IS BETTER THINK ABOUT IT WOULD YOU PICK FIRST TO BE ON YA TEAM
OK THEN
FARROW!!
HOLLA BACK YOUGIN

By NEW GIRL on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

CJ UGLY U TRIPPIN. I SEEM HIM BALL LAST NIGHT. HES VERY GOOD. AN EVERYONE WAS SAYING HE HAD A BAD GAME. I THINK HE STILL HAD 20 THOUGH. SO IF THATS A BAD GAME I DONT WANNA SEE A GOOD ONE. AN HE CAN JUMP OUT THE GYM. I HAVENT SEEN FARROW PLAY B4 BC IM KNEW BUT HOPEFULLY ILL GET THE CHANCE. BUT BACK TO THE POINT OF THIS POST/SCOTT IS NOT UGLY. 1, 2, 3, 4, BREATHE EASY

By The Hater on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 04:45 pm:

Be realistic "jump out the gym"?

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

C.J. Scott yeah he's more of a threat of the dribble and in the post. He got a good all around game. Farrow just dominates in the post but if he doesn't get the ball then how can he be a factor he doesn't have ball handling ability like scott so there it goes SCOTT.

Holla ta ya boy

T.Handy

By STAT KEEPER on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 08:07 pm:

CJ IS DOING HIS THING. HES FIRST IN THE CONFERENCE IN POINTS AND STEALS. FARROW DOING HIS THING TO BUT CJ LOOKING REAL GOOD.

By MEEKA on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

I GIVE ALL MY PROPS TO C.J BECAUSE FARROW IS JUST TOO BIG HEADED KEEP DOIN WHAT CHA DOIN SCOTT

HOLLA AT CHA GIRL

By SHONDA on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 10:39 am:

LANDO IS NOT BIG HEADED!!!!!!!!HE JUST KNOW WHAT ABILITY HE HAS TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS!!!!AND HE JUST GOT MAD CONFIDENCE IN HIS SELF CAUSE IF HE DON'T THAN WHO ELSE WILL!!!!!!NI MEAN AND HAVE ANYBODY WHO IS SAYING HE BIGHEADED EVER HEARD HIM PRAISIN' HISELF ???O.K. THEN!!!!!!YOU CAN'T CALL HIM BIG HEADED OR SAY HE THINK HE ALL THAT!!!!I MEAN , I GO TO SCHOOL W/HIM AND HE DON'T BE WALKIN AROUND CENTRAL LIKE HE BETTER THAN EVERBODY ELSE!!!SO ALL I'M SAYIN IS DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY NO THE REAL PERSON YOU CAN'T REALLY SAY NOTHING!
ONE

By MEEKA on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

UMM YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT SAY AND IF YOU JUST READ WHAT HE PUT ON HERE ABOUT HIMSELF YOU CAN TELL HE IS BIG-HEADED LIKE I SAID B4

HOLLA BACK

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: