Good Luck to Delmar, Sussex Central

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Good Luck to Delmar, Sussex Central
By Eric Magill on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

Delmar and Sussex Central will participate in the state football tournament again this weekend, with Delmar hosting Hodgson on Friday, Nov. 23, at 7:30 p.m. and Sussex Central visiting Dover on Saturday, Nov. 24, at 7:30 p.m. You can wish the teams good luck here.

By bridge playa on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 06:43 pm:

delmar yall can do it!! yall got heart and a very good football team!! once again bring it back to sussexcounty. we (woodbridge) will see ya next year!! good luck

By bridge on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 06:46 pm:

delamr good luck!! i play for woodbridge and just wanted to wish yall good luck and once again brng it back to sussexcounty!! good fellaz
see yall next year

By #1 FaN on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 - 11:02 pm:

as a fan,a student and a BIG supporter of delmar football i wish you the football players good luck for tomorrow night's game and that no matter what the outcome you still are and always will be the number one team in my heart! best of luck to all you guys....espically the juniors..love you guys...and good luck!!

#1 FAN!!
Ashley
c/o 2003
JUNIORS ROCK!

By cheer on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:00 pm:

I'd like to wish good luck to the players and coaches on tomorrow night's game. You guys are a focused and talented team. Play hard. Play smart

good luck,

luv delmar cheerleaders

By cheer on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:06 pm:

I'd also like to congratulate the following delmar football players on their all conference selections:
mike hunt
james stewart
sean hudson
jacob datillo
jeff wright
troi handy
zarar shauket
josh farr
vince stewart
lawrence sinagra
scott price
travis hearn

By cheer on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:11 pm:

I'd like to wish the delmar football players and coaches good luck on tomorrow's game. You guys are focused and talented. You can win it all. Play hard. Play smart.

good luck,

dhs cheerleader

By cheer on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:11 pm:

Also congratulations goes out to Demeris Cannon for his all conference recognition.

By Lugold on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

Delmar-
Congrats on making it this far, everyone here knows you are going all the way again. you just hafta play with all the heart and determination that you've played with all season. the whole town's going to be out there supporting you tomorrow night. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

By Catfan on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 08:37 pm:

Take care of the ball and you guys can beat anybody! You know the defense will keep their offense in check. Go out, dont turn the ball over and play with all the desire and emotion you guys played with all year and Delmar will have back to back Division II State Championships.

By SWEET ANGEL on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 08:54 pm:

GOOD LUCK DELMAR ON FRIDAY NIGHTS GAME.

By wildcatzfan on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 08:55 pm:

Everyone will be out there cheering for you. Win or lose, you guys have made us proud thus far. Now go out there and kick some butt.

We love you Cats!

By dhscheer15 on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

GOOD luck guys..my whole entire season, ive been dedicated to doo ANYTHING to help, at football games, or just to help the football players in general! you guys are great, and i wish you the best of luck..but dont' worry it's not luck you need it's the skill. and you've got plenty!!

By #1DelmarFan on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 09:52 pm:

Delmar 42 Hodgson 16

Next: St. Elizabeth or Middletown

By Wildcatsarebest on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 10:07 pm:

Way to go guys you did a fantastic job! Just one more to go!

By SCFAN on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 10:10 pm:

GOOD LUCK SUSSEX CENTRAL!!!

REMEMBER TO PLAY WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART!!!

#1 SC FAN

By alwaysacat fan on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 02:25 pm:

Congratulations,WILDCATS!!!!

Good Luck next weekend !!!!

By or/blufan on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 02:31 pm:

CONGRATULATIONS "CATS"! BEST OF LUCK NEXT

WEEK!! YOU CAN DO IT !!

By cheer on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

Good game guys (Delmar). You came out there and played with a lot of heart and intensity. Any normal team would have quit after the opening play. But you guys have once again proven that you aren't just any normal team. You guys are special. Each one of you possess a drive inside of you to want to win and be the best. Inspite of all of the things people said ("Enjoy your championship while it lasts, because next year your gonna lose")you guys still kept your heads held high and went out there and represented. On behalf of the Delmar Varsity Cheerleaders, I wish you the best of luck on your quest for the crown. Win or Lose, you are all kings in my book.

By D-TownforLife on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 09:19 pm:

Way to go CATS! Once again you have made me proud to live in Delmar. Keep up the hard work and determination and next week you're going to bring the Championship Title back to Delmar once again. Even if you don't win you guys are still number 1 in my heart and everyone else's!!! Good Luck next weekend!

By caremelhazel on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:47 am:

Yo I give mad props to you woodbride fellas. Everybody else is hatin I don't know why but keep it real fellas. Much respect to you fellas.

By bridge on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 10:48 am:

thanks caremelhazel! delmar yall boys got heart man! opening kickoff the took it back but yall didnt give up!!! all u have to do is keep ya head up and play hard. repeat like last year let people know that there is still good football in the henlopen south.
good luck fellas!!!!!
Woodbridge alumni

By WIld KAt on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 11:54 am:

Central hey G-town I guess Dover was to much huh well dont rush to turn in ya jersey's you can always come watch us wearing them at our championship game G-town will not be attending hey I guess Central was flooks after all see you on the court .

thanks for nothing you bums.

By I REALLY HOPE DELMAR LOSES TO MIDDLETOWN AT DEL STATE on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

I REALLY WANT DELMAR TO LOSE SATURDAY AGAINST MIDDLETOWN BECAUSE THEY BRAG TOO MUCH AS IT IS AND THERE HOPES AND DREAMS WILL REALLY GO BYE BYE. I PLAYED FOR THE BRIDGE LAST YEAR, OFFESINVE TACKLE THATS ALL YALL NEED TO KNOW.

By pride on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

wild cat.why you running your mouth about s.c.they play with heart and when they win or lose they do not run their mouths.why would they even waste 5 dollars to come see a team that is good,but delmars last lose was to s.c.you little dumb self probley don't even play.you probley run up and down the sideline cheering.wishing you were on the field.

By catfan on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 05:51 pm:

Dont judge all of Delmar by one person's comments.
The Delmar STARTERS that I know have class.

By JMB on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 12:18 pm:

Good luck Wildcats. Number One team in the state.
Play like you always do. GO WILDCATS

By FIRST TEAM DOUBLE 00 on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 04:14 pm:

I REALLY HOPE COACH HEARN AND DELMAR LOSE ON SATURDAY AGAINST MIDDLETOWN. IM NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE OR ANYTHING ITS JUST THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THEY BRAG TOO MUCH AS IT IS. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST CAME TO WOODBRIDGE MCDOWELL WAS ON ME. HE WAS TAKING ME HOME AFTER WEIGHT LIFTING. BUT THE FOLLOWING YEAR HE DITCHED ME. THATS FOUL. THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL SUFFER IS TO LOSE TO MIDDLETOWN THE SHOW THEM THEY ARE NOT AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE.

By catlover on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 05:02 pm:

I would like to know who the Wildcats are bragging to. I have always known them to be a very classy ball team. They play together, they care about each other, and they love their fans. I think there are many people who are jealous of the success of the Wildcats. Can you give a specific example of Delmar bragging?

By SCOPE on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:43 pm:

A SPECIFIC EXAMPLE OF DELMAR BRAGGING WOULD BE NARROWED DOWN TO JUST SAYING "T.HANDY" I HIT, I RUN, I CATCH, IM ALL THIS AND DAAAAAT. HE DIDNT EVEN GET 1ST TEAM ALLCONFERENCE, SOUTHERN DIVISION BUT HE TALKS ALL THAT HYPE. YOU NEED A HUG

By SCOPE71 on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:43 pm:

TRUST ME

By The European on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

Hey cats, everyone is gonna hate on you because you (we) beasted the state last year and your back at the dance again this year... So what you talk trash, you (we) have a ring to back it up.If they want you to stop talking trash tell them to beat you first.(it's a man's game-they came up short so they are salty) They said you haven't played any one this year . what was the score of Friday night's game??? OH OK but your still not championship material?? (give me a break) Ne way good luck to Mook,Troi,BH,the Stewart boys and everyone else.Oh hey Mike(holla)

Let's got to war

By dhs on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

So what if we cocky we gonna go out there and kick middletowns a$$ and then get on here and be cocky till next yr.

By wildcatzfan on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 10:40 pm:

Let's not stop at last weeks score "The European", let's talk about the November 17th score. You know, the one where we beat Woodbridge. That is what all this is about. Pure jealousy. I think you have earned your bragging rights, but truth is, I've never heard any of you brag. Your loyal fans do it for you. Whether you win or lose you made it to the Championship game,and only one team in the Conference can say that. Everyone had their chance, but you played hard, and good and made it AND that is why these losers are mad. By the way, I've been reading the DePreps message board, and even many of the upstaters are picking you to win.

By alwaysacatfan on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 11:38 am:

SHAME ON YOU WILD KAT FAN!
Your lack of class reflects on the team,the coach ,the school and the community. It also invites comments of the same caliber from fans of other schools. Delmar fans have always had a reputation for being loyal and showing great sportsmanship. To be a loyal fan; you do not have to trash the other teams.

By T.Handy on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

Scope for one I (Troi Handy) have not been bragging on what I can do. Dont hate cause I take pride in being on this Delmar team thats going
12-0 what you jealous cause I want everyone to know I'm a part of the wildcats. But hey I DONT CARE cause one you are not important and two I do hit, I do run and hey my Delmar football teammates we are this and that so if you calling that bragging hey we are cause you or any team in the southern conference can't hold us. So to Delmar fanz who we play for thank you for all of your support. And my teammates hey we doing our thing. And to you haters who envy us. We love you too.
mwah kiss D-town goodbye

T.Handy

By wildcatzfan on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 08:21 pm:

Please forgive me oh great one (alwaysacatfan), I did not mean to "trash" anyone. Maybe I got carried away and a little defensive over all those who are wishing bad luck. In my opinion, anyone who puts their heart in the game and goes back each week to get beat up a little more should receive kudos. But I also think Delmar deserves a little credit here too. I think most of the negativity is coming from some of the members of the team who did not clinch the Southern Division title. You are correct though, 2 wrongs do not make a right and I'm sorry if I appear to be inviting "comments of the same caliber". I will try to do better in the future.

By SC FAN on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 10:46 am:

message to the wildkat:

If you would of played central this year it would of been delmars third straight lost in three years to the G-town and Millsboro boys.

Central you guys played your hearts out no one did not thought you guys would make it to the tourney for the second straight year. Just remember to you seniors you guys were great leaders and you prove to everyone that you were by of what you have accomplished this year!!you should be proud of what you have done!!!

From
the #1 SC fan

By Wild Kat on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

I'm not from Delmar when I say Wild Kat I mean crazy person I'm from the bridge holla at them raiders

By bridge on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 09:17 pm:

i dont know why u talken about other teams haten on yall cause if u scroll up u will see WOODBRIDGE given yall props and wanting yall to win and tellen u good luck, soooooo get off the bridge OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By SCOPE on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 09:18 pm:

EVEN THOUGH DELMAR PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THEY STILL GET NO RESPECT. HA HA HA HA

By #1stunna on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 09:34 pm:

We dont need your respect...thats what them rings are for. haha

By ALWAYSACATFAN on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:08 am:

It could be that you don't know the meaning of the word!! (RESPECT)

By S. Thomas on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:22 am:

YO. ya'll cats is wild. i just want to say good luck to my to my hot boys in the game friday.
good luck
Bird (maurice)
Vince
Mook (sean)
Playboy (troi)
360(mike hunt)
Jeff Wright
Trey
BH (brandon)
Mark
Johnny
Jacob
Zarar
Chip
Demeris
and last but not least my brother Mooney (james stewart).
HOLLA BACK,
Rena #14

By T.Handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

Scope you right Delmar get no respect that should tell you why we think so high of our selves dumby. But hey your team probably already turned there equipment in huh. Hey we dont need respect we take it.

Holla at ya boy

T.Handy

By T.Handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

Scope you right Delmar get no respect that should tell you why we think so high of our selves dumby. But hey your team probably already turned there equipment in huh. Hey we dont need respect we take it.

Holla at ya boy

T.Handy

By LO on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 02:56 pm:

SPECIAL TEAMS HOLLA!
D-TOWN

By OR/BLU on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 02:58 pm:

DELMAR 36- MIDDLETOWN 7

CONGRATULATIONS WILDCATS

DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS

By T.Handy on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 12:12 pm:

To Everyone that hoped we losed (scope,Double00, Central,WHS,haters,everyone I missed) Well better luck for ya'll hating on Delmar next season. Or are you going to realize D-town just made you kiss the game goodbye. We the truth I meanie that. But hey I'm not going to take nothing from nobody here cause we are not doing nothing here but talking trash to one another. But ask your self one question do you have room to talk trash. Uhh I dont think you do. Did you hate on us uhh yeah Dont you feel dumb that Saturday Dec.1 at DSU the clouds shined orange and blue. uhh probably. but that probably doesnt matter we only beat Middletown 36-7 a Division 1 school. That wildcat defense lead by senior Lb(Lawrence Sinagra) and Senior me(TROI HANDY) Junior(mike hunt) Vince stewart, Trey Jackson, hey look its to many stars for this page so that D-town D just did it M O T, the team ya'll haters put your faith in but hey you shouldn't be mad the game comes on Tuesday on comcast 7:30. And to everyone that supported us not just the DHS football team are champions the whole D-town community are yeap C H A M P I O N S!!!!!!!!!. iTS A GOOD FEELING IS'NT IT. hEY WE SHOULD BE USE TO IT CAUSE ITS THE SECOND TIME BACK-TO-BACK. (Goodluck next year remember take pride out on the field your not just playing for the football team but for the Delmar community.)

T.Handy #21

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: