How do they select All-Conference?? Any politics???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: How do they select All-Conference?? Any politics???
By fanfromafar on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 10:41 am:

Many deserving athletes were selected to the all-conference teams. But Nick Pegalow from Seford?? Jamil Young from Woodbridge?? Both had to have made it from past accomplishments and names. Pegalow..baseball coaches son!!! Young is a great athlete and deserving at DB. But the Webster kid from Delmar, and Harstein from Laurel were better than both. I saw all play sveral times and the Hartstein kid was very poised and did a great job with a less than stellar surrounding cast. I am quite sure Pegalow had more picks than TDs.

By jon jon on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 11:14 pm:

Young deserved it.. Pegalow is questionable, but please it was the best the South had to offer, no other QB's stepped it up enough!!

By keep it real on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 09:31 pm:

young is 10 times better than any QB in the south!! young is a great athlete dont hate cause ur not better!!!

By None Betta on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

Nah mean. JWeeky the best player in the state. Bite ya tongue fanfromafar.

By jack on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

For the most part it's politics. Young deserved it, but Parker made it because he's the coaches son. Parker was the the worst center in the south. The kid from seaford was alot better.

By mike on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:55 pm:

hey whats up with all the lineman at woodbridge getting conference except my boy john stud he is one of the best

By jason on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 09:48 pm:

ya what is up with that i now jon stud and he is a beast why didnt he get all conference huh somebdoy please tell me

By b.f on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 12:18 pm:

the center from seaford is wack i had my best game on him

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: