How do you think D-Town's bb team is going to be this year?!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: How do you think D-Town's bb team is going to be this year?!
By dhscheer15 on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

like everyone said about football, we lost ALOT of players..but i still think delmar can sparkle and shine..if they have the heart!

By Uncle Johhny on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 08:12 pm:

Its a Delmar team how you think they gonna be, awesome!!!

By ? on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:02 pm:

not much

By CTÅ on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 10:16 pm:

I think they may do ok. But just b/c its Delmar does not mean we're goin to do great thats not a reason! Yes, Delmar is good sports,grades,state testing etc...but we are goin to try our best like always and wat happens (win or lost) happens

GO CATS!!!!

By THE HOT ONE on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:46 pm:

I'll sum up delmar's bball team in one word
horrible.
Who do they have besides demerius cannon?

By T.Handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

One you dont have to have just a special player we play as a team ex: people said we were nothing in football without Ian & Dustin but hey we doing it. And besides we got:
Sean Hudson
Vince Stewart
Troi Handy
James Stewart
Mike Hunt
then there is Demeris Cannon

Holla at your boy

T.Handy

By IR Hot Girl on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 11:09 am:

To The Hot One I am so glad that someone feel the same way I do see I don't know to much about delmar or any other school because I just moved down here from New York but now I know,I am sick of T.Handy sayin how good his school is and that he's like the best. WHATEVER!!!!

Holla

By T.Handy on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

I.R girl shut up you just following along with the crowd of haters if you going to talk dumb keep it at I.R.
You can tell my boy T.C. Blake what up and kejuan parker what up . Take your hate and do something useful.

Holla ta ya boy,

T.Handy

By T.Handy on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

Yo i think we going to be alright as long as we play together as a team I dont think well I know that no one in the South can hold us we lost to lake but hey that just put us on the right track when we play together it shows you that we capable of beating anyone not to take nothing away from any of these teams cause if we dont come out and play thats the consequence well just have to face. but right now how we r playing yeah we unstoppable. Most deaf D-town reppin the south. Nah mean.

Holla at ya boy

T.handy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: