What do you think about those LadyJays this year???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What do you think about those LadyJays this year???
By That Jay Gurl on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 09:14 am:

I think the LadyJays will go all the way this year. The whole squad is nice. If they all put there heart into it and the play like they know how, they will be unstoppable. They should really be dominant this year. Good Luck LadyJays!!!

By playa on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 11:12 am:

CR, will beat you and win the conference....again, that is what I think.

By Youngin on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

We are the best in the state and and CR is not going to beast us never. Not this year or next or the year after that.

By That Jay Gurl on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 02:32 pm:

CR, huh yea right!!! Their main players are gone. Really the only person they have left is Nicole Mack. Other than that, no one else. So I don't think they are going to do anything this year. I think PolyTech has a pretty good team. They may go somewhere this year. I think LadyJays are going for STATES this year! They look like they could make it too. LadyJays don't worry about all those haters out there. All those people hating on you will eventually find out in the end. Just play your game I got cha backs. LADYJAYS all the way. HOLLA!!!

By bridgeplaya #22 on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 08:44 pm:

There's no way that CR is going to beat Seaford. Last year when Seaford played CR for the conference game or whatever game that was, the Lady Jays had them girls shook the entire game. They tried everything and still came up short. So playa can keep on dreaming. And any way that Erica Woods chica graduated and they said that Nicole Mack went to Polytech so who's left that can hold Seaford NOBODY. So goodluck to the lady jays and represent for the south this season. :)

By playa on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 10:00 am:

erica woods did graduate, nicole mack is still their. They have a 6'3 freshman that is as good as erica was now. Don't sleep. It isnt like we have not beat you before

By ladyJayFan on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 10:50 am:

Good Luck LadyJays. Take it to the House!!!

By JC on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:13 pm:

I think that the LadyJays will go all the way this year.They have a good young team and i think they will be the talk of girls basketball for the next couple of seasons.

HOLLA 1

By 4Peace on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

I agree, the Lady Jays are definitely going to be a team to contend with this year. They are stronger than they have been in awhile and more than anything they are HUNGRY as you know what to capture the state title. The only thing that can keep them from being the state champions will be their own individual selfishness.

Good Luck to the sista's. I have much respect for them and what they can do and are about to do.

Mad Ups !!!

By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:28 pm:

Playa don't hate. I don't think yall are going to be as good even though yall have that 6'3 freshman. She's young and inexperienced so she can't fill Erica's spot that fast. It will take her a year or so to fill Erica's shoes. So keep dreaming, thinking your going to beat the LadyJays. Good Luck in the scrimmage tomorrow LadyJays. And Good Luck all season CR. Holla!

By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

4Peace I agree with you. They are going to be dominant as long as they don't become greedy and try to show off. I think they are done with all that selfish ball stuff. I think they learned from the Conference Championship game that by them playing team ball they will go much further.

By EmaCKuleT88 on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 09:00 pm:

A yo for real NO ONE can hold the lady jays. Not CR with a 6"3 freshman and no upstate teams. AS a matter of fact an upstate team cancelled a scrimmage because they didn't want to get embarrased. a SCRIMMAGE CANCELED? SOme teams are scared and CR and POLY(especially them) don't wanna see them.

Ashley Burbage will give it to Toya Cobband Nicole Mack on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY or DAY.

CR players or Fans have any Questions or comments email me andclick the name to email me.

Skcream Bac

By SeafordRepresenter on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

---THEM LADYJAYS SHALL REPRESENT
well, we all know who's going to win confrence this year....
the S the E the A the F the O the R the D
its Seaford, say what its Seaford

holla back
SeafordRepresenter

By SLAUGHTER RULE? on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

L A D Y J A Y S ! ! !
YoU gUyS dId NoT HaVe To BeAt tHoSe GiRlS lIkE tHaT lAsT nIGhT!!! tHAT WAS JUST WRONG!!! 102-15? dO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SHAME??? LOL, GREAT JOB LADIES!

By mar57 on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 09:59 am:

JAYS CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!
HOLLA BACK!

By T.handy on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

You they doing there thing right now madd props to them and goodluck in the state tourney I know they'll be there. Keep doing ya'll thing.

Holla at ya boy,

T.Handy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: