Give your preseason rankings

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Give your preseason rankings
By basketball fan on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 02:55 pm:

Basketball season is almost upon us. Give your preseason top 5 for the Henlopen Conference.

By b-ball on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 02:58 pm:

#1 - Sussex Central
#2 - Ceasar Rodney
#3 - Dover
#4 - Lake Forest
#5 - Cape Henlopen

sleepers - Sussex Tech, Delmar

By Liberty Basketball Player on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

1. Sussex Central
2. Dover
3. Ceasar Rodney
4. Lake Forest
5. dont really know but it will be either Delmar, Seaford, or Tech

I heard throught the grape vine that tech has a newcomer. the name is Kevin Maull he didnt play last year but he did his thing this year on the football field.

holla back B2

By LordoftheRing on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

1.Central and Seaford (tie)
2. Lake
3. Tech
4. CR
5. Dover
6. Delmar
7. Cape

By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:39 pm:

1. Seaford
2. Central
3. Delmar
4. Lake
5. Rodney

By wondering on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:52 pm:

That Jay Gurl, are your picks for theboys or gils team?

By wondering on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:53 pm:

That Jay Gurl, are your picks for the boys or girls team?

By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

My picks are for the boys. Are you the same wondering that was on here talking about Tonya Purnell last year?

By wondering on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 09:16 pm:

It wasn't "wondering" talking to you last year, wasn't it "curious". Why do you ask?

By That Jay Gurl on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 10:02 am:

It was curious talking to wondering about Tonya Purnell. So you were in the convo.

By Watch What You Say Out Ya Mouth on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 11:42 am:

Alright, keep sleeping on them Raiders. After next Friday, ya'll gone have one of them crazy looks on ya face (Seaford). Holla at ya boy D Glizzel.

By G-town mem. on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

1.Delmar
2.Lake
3.seaford
4.Tech
5.Dover
6.cape

50.Sussex Central
51.haters

hey Central 2nd to the haters number one friends you sorry Central and Farrow come on he is all conference in Pop warner

By ref on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

#1 Seaford
#2 Sussex Tech
#3 Sussex Central
#4 Dover
#5 Laurel

By playa on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

boys top 10

1. Scentral
2. CR
3. Seaf
4. dover
5. Lake
6. tech
7. cape
8. delmar
9. bridge
10.smyrna

By Seafordgurls on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 10:42 am:

Let's not be two faced. We'll see next friday!

By T.Handy on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

Boys

1.Delmar
2.Seaford
3.lake Forest
4.Tech
5.cape

Girls

1.Seaford
2.Tech
3.Cape
4.lake Forest
5.Delmar

Holla at your boy

By bk-seaford 15 on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 02:33 pm:

Boys

1. Seaford
2. S.Central
3. S.Tech
4. Delmar
5. Lake

By b-ball on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 07:48 pm:

Central has almost everyone back from last year. How can they not be in some of the top 5 polls? They did win the conference last year.

By ? on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 08:24 pm:

Seaford isnt gonnabe good, except the girls

By T.Handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:56 am:

they'll be all right if they play as a unit. I guess central didn't get nothing cause no one though of them obviously.

Holla a ya boy

T.handy

By Farrow #40 SC on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

Here we go again, Little sorry dudes, want to hate on the big dog. But it's all good. Central is the most hated on team in the conference. But I don't know why. How hard is it to understand that Farrow is and will be unstoppable. I have seaford, CR, ir ,cape ,Milford ,Dover and tech coaches asking me if I'm playing everytime that i see them. You know why, b/c they're scared, they have no confidence in you chumps stopping me. They know the damage that i can do to you young boys. I'm a beast that's unstoppable point blank. It's not that i'm big headed, or over confident, it's just that i know what i can do. Yeah hate on me now, and watch me run through yall team like it's nothing. I tried to keep my cool but i just can't anymore. And whoever is saying things about me state your name. stop being cowards.

By Ignorance Kills on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 06:36 pm:

Farrow-
You might not think your being big headed or over confident but that's all your doing. Just beacuse you can do it don't mean it's not bragging! I can't stand people like you!
I'm a Delmar ladycat and that's all you need to know.

By LADYKNIGHT103 on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 07:40 pm:

#1 SUSSEX CENTRAL AND THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY!!!!!

MISS. DELMAR LADYCAT STOP BEING A HATER ON MY BOY ORLANDO........

HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!!!!
LADYKNIGHT103

By #45 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 11:35 am:

i haven't hear anybody say a thing about Indian River... that's alright, i guess it'll just be better when some of these so called "top five" lose to them

By YounGin on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:23 pm:

Awh Justin here we go again with this #45 alias. YO yall own coach said to another Henlopen coach that he would be surprised if your team wins 5 games. Holla back

By seafordbball on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:54 am:

Farrow stop trippin, don't get me wrong--you have a nice game and teams are going to struggle stopping you. I really doubt if anyone is afraid of you. So you can blow up all you want and assume that people are afraid of you. The reason why you are not in some of these idiots top ten polls is because they are probably hatin on SC. Everyone knows that you have madd game, but we are going to be coming at you as will all the other teams in the conference.
good luck,
holla

Seaford1

By Inspecta Tec on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 08:12 pm:

Why are yall steady hyping Seaford up. WHO DO THEY HAVE????? Someone let me know. I'm gonna give u my list.
1. Tech
2. Tech
3. Tech
4. Tech
5. Central
6. CR
7. Dover (did yall forget about them?)
8. Lake Forest
9. big surpise Laurel
10. Then maybe seaford
holla

By That Jay Gurl on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 10:29 am:

Inspecta Tec-
are you talking about about the boys or girls?

Holla!!!

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

Inspecta Tech who do ya'll have besides Hop who really cant take over a game and dominatee he's good but dont get me wrong but who else is going to score ya'll dont have tynell anymore. Oh when Ya'll did have him Delmar still beat ya'll. Well seaford they got a couple of weapons c.j. scott, Larry Savage, Ty West, Matthews, thats alot more than Tech have, but I know you going to speak on Delmar weapons where here we go right here MAurice Stewart, James Stewart, Vince Stewart, Demeris Cannon, Sean Hudson, Troi Handy and even got brandon Hudson on the wing knocking down three's ummm you got to luv D-town we got some more players that can score but these are the players thats going to attack u constantly and do there thing whether the others get it done or not.
Tech your not fooling me nephew.

1.Delmar
2.Seaford
3.Lake Forest
4.Dover
5.Tech
6.Central
7.Bridge
8.Symrna
9.Cape
10.laurel

By Inspecta Tec on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Who does Delmar have who can shoot?????? Give me somebody who can shoot with our SOPHMORE Roshawn Johnson and then we can talk. Delmar couldn't even come close last year. And that's when yall had Dustin and Ian. Yall didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. Delmar might have football, but that about it. Shucks Delmar might not even beat IR

By Hop on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 10:37 pm:

Its not if Hop can take over the game, he will nephew

By CJ COTTT41 on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:14 am:

YO YOU MIGHT THINK YU ARE UNSTOPPABLE BUT WHEN WE COME TO CENTRAL...ITS CURTAINS. YOU TALKING ABOUT YALL GET HATED ON,WE GET HATED ON FOR THE SAME REASONS. MAYBE BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH UNSTOPABLE BUT MY CREW COULD CARE LESS IF YOU BALL. NUTTIN BUT LOVE

HOLLA

By CJ SCOTT41 on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:17 am:

YO FARROW I'M TALKING TO U

By O.Farrow #40 on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 11:32 am:

Yo whatever. Young man I am unstoppable. I don't play around on the court. who are you . Your finally starting to get some recognition, and you want to compare yourself to me. I'm the only unstoppable one. Not me and you. Stop playing with my emotions like that son. And didn't you and your little crew get enough during summer league when we blew yall out. Come on now, and you know that I'm telling the truth. Nuttin but love so holla

By S. RIZZLE on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

point blank end of discussion it like this

1.Cental

That's all i need to put b/c the rest of the teams are scrubs compared to central whoever they are who cares.

"THOUGHT I WAS DONE"

Are the rest of the teams sorry to me so therefore doesn't exist, SO POOF VAMOOSE

HOLLA BACK YOUGIN!!!!!!

By wb-girl on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:52 pm:

the bridge is commin back u might wanna add them to yo list. don't make me relist all the boyeez:

J'WHEEZ
d'glizzl
e.p.
rox
tender
dee-dee
shaq

holla

By S.RIZZLE on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

like i was saying VAMOOSE SON OF A........

HOLLA BACK YOUNGIN

By baller on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 08:08 pm:

What happened to seaford? I thought they were the best. Or at least everyone from seaford thinks that. I'll give props for supporting your team. But be realistic. Seaford is good. But don't make them out to be conference champs just yet.

By IR Hot Girl on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 01:27 pm:

Farrow don't get me wrong Your good and everythinhg but your are being a little big headed I know you think IR is not what you would call ALL THAT but if you think there is no one that can stop you, your wrong because SAM JONES is BIG NASTY and he is ready to stomp on Anybody that crosses his path this year.

Holla

By IR Hot Girl on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 01:36 pm:

Okay Inspecta Tec you make it seem like IR is not good but that's alright because I want to know how far did ya'll get last year my point exactly there is a new member on the IR basketball team coming straight from freshmen playin Varsity and JV OH, HE CAN SHOOT BELIEVE THAT

Holla

By T.Handy on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 02:26 pm:

And you really think a J.V. point guard last year improve that much to lead your team to success if he's that good he would of started in 8th grade. I know little trey he can't handle the pressure at the Varsity level here you better come correct no second chances, come on now if anything you should be talking to T.C. and asking him if trey can handle these teams guards. A J.V. point guard last year running the Varsity team this year not to hate but that speaks on I.R. right there sweaty.

Holla at ya boy,

T.Handy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: