What are your preseason picks for girls basketball?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What are your preseason picks for girls basketball?
By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, November 27, 2001 - 08:44 pm:

My top five are:

1. Seaford
2. Poly
3. Rodney
4. Tech
5. River

By noitall on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 01:15 pm:

I feel you That Jay Gurl, I can roll with those choices. But don't get too cocky and let CR come out blastin' this year. Then those seaford chicks would be lookin' mighty dumb.

By caremelhazel on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Straight up yall can make your little predictions but I'm tellin you the team you least expect is comin hard. Cause yall don't know who we be. It's all good you'll see but until then practice

By T.handy on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

hhmmmm thats not hard its got to be seaford cause them girls just natural ballers. Good luck to D-town though. Them Thomas girls the heart and soul but then there are a couple of girls that contribute but Seaford girls got it. I would like to see Delmar girls win it but they dont play as a unit yet but if they had there heads straight and stop worrying about individual stats they could be dangerous. Congrats win over WHS.

holla at ya boy,

T.handy

By lti on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

seaford!!!need i say more?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: