Who Is The Most Underrated Basketball Team In The Henlopen

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who Is The Most Underrated Basketball Team In The Henlopen
By Basketball Player on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 12:17 am:

Tell us who you think gets the cold shoulder when it comes to winning the conference? Give your picks here.

By Nuff Said on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 12:19 am:

Personally, I think the Raiders are just being looked over. We got a nice, young, deep squad and I think we got a chance. If you feel otherwise, we'll meet on the court. Ask Seaford after next Friday how it feels to get thrown under the 'Bridge. Holla at ya boy.

By That Jay Gurl on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 09:01 am:

Nuff Said are you talking about the boys or the girls?

By Seafordgurls on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 10:38 am:

Let's be honest, who is going to step up and be your star? you don't have maddox or avery anymore. Let's not underestimate the Seaford squad just yet. We'll see next friday. HOLLA!!!

By player on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 01:35 pm:

Delmar is definetly the most underrated team in the Henlopen Conference the boys and girls. Teams and coaches always under estimate us. Forgetting that the girl's basketball team did step up last year and also that the girl's team hasn't lost anybody. As well as the boys they won games last year and they still have people. Holla back

By L.HATTON on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 08:19 pm:

chill yo
yall all now that SUSSEX CENTRAL BOYS is the most
underrated team, SHOOT! we win the conference and we still cant get no props!!!!!!!!!!!
now holla at cha girl!

By ? on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 08:22 pm:

nobody worried out Central but u, by the way u talk, u bangin' the Golden Knight

By b ball on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

Seafordgurls u say maddox and avery arent there anymore and no1 will step up? ummm did u forget about AJ Neil, Jamil Young, i know yall arent forget them!! the raiders are deep this year watch, and they are still young got much time to improve every game!!!!!!!!!!!

By T.Handy on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:52 am:

Delmar not underated I think that we just overlooked. But I know like in football we have some players converting over to B-ball that going to carry a little intensity from there. But we'll give everyone highlights like all ways.

Holla ta ya boy

T.Handy

By SeafordsPride on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 04:29 pm:

Like Seafordgurls said before, We'll see next friday! Woodbridge are only popular in communications when it comes to basketball. Ya'll shine in football but let's keep basketball out of your mouths because face it the conference championship isn't meant for the bridge this year!!! HOLLA BACK YOUNG'N!!!

By TAY DUPONT on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 09:24 pm:

SOME OF YALL REALLY MAKE ME SICK ON HERE BECAUSE YALL TALK ALL THIS TRASH ON HERE LIKE YALL KNOW FOR A FACT WHO GON WIN THE GAMES. NOW ALL YALL ON HERE WHO BEEN TALKING ALL THAT TRASH FOR EXAMPLE NUFF SAID YOU GON BE LOOKING SILLY IF YALL DO LOSE

HOLLA AT CHA GURL

By JAYS on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:32 pm:

who on Woodbridge can hold CJ SCOTT or LARRY SAVAGE or VIRGIL GREENE or BRITT WILLIAMS or MARQUE EDOUARD or COREY SAVAGE or SNOOP NEWCOMB or HASANN PHILMORE or TIMONE MATHEWS or ROBERT JOHNSON?

WE wont say anything else? You keep talking and we will keep quiet until that Friday night or Sat morning. Until then....we LAMPIN

By NORE on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 10:21 am:

yo i think the bridge need some more heat c'mon now lets be real seaford's got 2 6 ft. gaurds who "know they way around the gym, no matter how many you bring/sounds like a brand new thing/n...a S the E to the A comin' "trough"

AND I SPELLED THROUGH THAT WAY PURPOSELY

By NORE on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 10:27 am:

yo i think the bridge need some more heat c'mon now lets be real seaford's got 2 6 ft. gaurds who "know they way around the gym, no matter how many you bring/sounds like a brand new thing/n...a S the E to the A comin' "trough"

AND I SPELLED THROUGH THAT WAY PURPOSELY

oh yeah i forgot about my dog snoop-he got stupid handle and my boy "virge" gon shine
Marque and Britt gon str8 urinate on you guys, and Scott just might dunk on a n...a, love might too

By get at me on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 06:04 pm:

LAUREL...now everybody else shut up

By BAMBEE on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 09:14 pm:

OH PLEASE WHO CARES ABOUT LAUREL DEY SORRY IN EVERYTHING

By Matureone on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 10:06 am:

A yo chill out with all the comments about Bridge,Seaford,Laurel,Central and everything else. Let ya game do the talking. This little thing is to express ya opinion not for talking trash. Whatever happens, happens. Its not like yall bet anything and if yall did, you guys are crazy betting on a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds. GET YA MIND RIGHT AND CHILL WITH THE BS.

By dont hate on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 12:07 am:

man i dont no what any of yall talkinh about bridge is the most under rated team ever since we lost jerm and doug... but what they dont no is we still got meal, aj, emilio, deedee, shaq, d-glass and ronie.....thats alot or talent thats under rated and if u think that were not good just ask seaford about how good we are!!!

Holla

By ~ReMmY~ on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:37 pm:

oh please who cares about the dirty bridge they are not all that but forreal they will meet up with their match so umm please dont get too big-headed

holla at cha gurl

By Dada on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 09:09 pm:

the Bulldogs of Laurel are the most underestimated team in the confrence but if they don't shine this year they will next year b/c of their 5 starters 4 are underclassmen BUT DON'T SLEEP ON THE JAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By someboby on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 06:02 pm:

ummmm.....d~town!!!!!

By Tocksic on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 09:09 pm:

OH Please, Lets think a lil bit. Bridge is the best out there. The bridge boys tore apart the jays last friday, now their out to get the rest of the conference! I think woodbridge has a lotta game up their sleeve, watch out.

By Tech on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 11:04 pm:

Yall sleepin, but who's #1 in the Henlopen
Nuff said

By LadieBulldog on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 11:05 pm:

LAurel boys got 3 lucky breaks. And they are 3 and 0. They really aren't a good team. They play teams on their bad nights. They've had the best luck in the world and it will all come to an end when they find out what I know.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: