Congratulate Those 'Cats -- Back-to-Back

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Congratulate Those 'Cats -- Back-to-Back
By Eric Magill on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 03:55 pm:

How about those 'Cats? Delmar didn't just win another Division II state title, it did it in grand fashion with a 36-7 victory over one of the most storied programs in Delaware high school football history. Congratulate the 'Cats on an amazing accomplishment here.

By Cheer710 on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 07:06 pm:

Go Delmar!

By Cheer710 on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 07:07 pm:

Congratulations on your win! You had a great season and I'm proud of you all!

By wildcatzfan on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 07:20 pm:

Congratulations Cats! You have made us proud in lil' ole Delmar once again.! A lot of history was made on that field today, you have every right to be very proud. NOW GO OUT THERE AND BRAG!! YOU HAVE EARNED IT!!

By Pride on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 08:15 pm:

Good job Delmar.You guys have come along way.You have earned the respect from some s.c. players.You guys are true champions.

By D-townplaya on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 10:30 pm:

Hey good job Delmar Wildcats on a back-to-back State Championship. Now lets go get fitted for them rocks! The offense and DEFENSE did awsome! Hey, Hey i got something to say...HOW ABOUT THAT WILDCAT DEFENSE!!! Holla Back D-town

Big #38

By D-townplaya on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 10:34 pm:

Hey T-man, go brag all you want now because there isnt anyone in the state of delaware that can hang with us. I sure know ill be braggin. We have now proved that not only can we hang with a Division I football team but we can whip a Division I team!

Big #38

By wildcats on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:54 am:

Congrats Delmar, you guys are awesome!

By congrats!! on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 10:40 am:

Congratulations Delmar you had an awesome year, and are an awesome team.

By catfan on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 11:01 am:

Soft schedule ? How you like us now ! Brandon Hudson back, almost the entire Defense back, how about a 3-peat ! Never a doubt Wildcats, you guys are awesome. Good job !

By or/blufan on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 11:28 am:

Where are all those nay-sayers now?!!!

CONGRATULATIONS WILDCATS! AMAZING!!!

By SHSPride on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 12:35 pm:

Congratulations Delmar on a perfect season! Good luck next year as well!

By Mr. and Mrs. Harper on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

Congratulations Wildcats! We are so proud of you all. You are amazing!
Hugs-Mr. and Mrs. Harper

By ThaIceMan28 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 01:11 pm:

holla back to all you haters out there. you said we could not do it.and we did..so ya konw we..we going again next year. now we is two time... two time. state champions ya heard

that 28

By All-State Freshman14 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

Holla back young'n...we just showed that any team in the south can beat Middletown.....all u need is some heart and pride and you will kick there tail like we did...but that Delmar defense isn't nothing to play with....and don't forget...that same defense will be there next year...and the offense will be improved....OH...and one more thing..it's the D-E-L-M-A-R D-E it Delmar Wildcats it's Delmar say what

By ShayDizzel24 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

If u glad that delmar is state champs again.....Wil out....The gonna do it again and again...cause once again....especially when i come next year..it isn't going to be nothing nice...and my man...BH...is going to be the best quaterback on the Eastern shore...Fa Sho..SO watch out for #24 next year...cause i am a beast

By ShayDizzel24 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

If u glad that delmar is state champs again.....Wil out....The gonna do it again and again...cause once again....especially when i come next year..it isn't going to be nothing nice...and my man...BH...is going to be the best quaterback on the Eastern shore...Fa Sho..SO watch out for #24 next year...cause i am a beast

By kicker19 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 03:05 pm:

Holla back. we did what we said we were goin to do all year and got that rock!!!!!!!!!!!

By Delmar Fan 504 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 03:46 pm:

Delmar you guys did so great this year! Perfect season, CHAMPIONSHIP season...now everyone has got to see how great you are! We love you guys and we know you are going to be back right there next year...we want a 3-peat!

By CiERRa on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 03:54 pm:

hEy,hEy!!! Congrats!!!....."The dynasty begins at delmar" Whoop Whoop!!!....sorry i doubted u guys...once again yall have proven me wrong...lets make it three time state champs!!!!!
Aiyo BH i own u something....hEY yall "We not going nowhere we not going nowhere we cant be stopped now cuzs it DELMAR for life!!!!!

By 03 Chica on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

Congrats to the crazy D-town Cats!! I knew you could do it b/c you all have heart! Way to show up Middletown and prove to all the haters that we ARE #1! Let's make it 3 in a row next yr!! One more shout-out to all of the '03 boys, I love you all!!

By IM A HATER on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 07:53 pm:

Eventhough Delmar won, they still get no love in the state. Delmar Who?? ha ha ha ha

By D-TOWN4LIFE on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:00 pm:

Way to go Wildcats!!!! You boys played with a lot of heart out there and I am so proud to be from Delmar. You made a great name for slower lower delaware yesterday! Congratulations and lets see that 3-peat next year!!!!
~***~DELMAR WILDCATS D2 STATE CHAMPS.....AGAIN!!!
~~**~~DELMAR'S A BEAST~~**~~

By Beastin on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:26 pm:

Holla out there to all them D-TOWN STATE CHAMPS!!! Not one, but two State Championships baby!! Yes we love our wildcats deep down in our hearts.. oh deep deep oh down down deep down in our hearts! You showed your stuff Delmar and now everyone knows who is rocking the stadiums.. You deserved it.. and we plan on seeing you out there next year since Delmar has 7 returning offense starters and 9 returning Defense.. Not to mention an UNDEFEATED J.V team on the way.. Watch out the Cats are back!!!!! LET ME SEE BOTH THEM ROCKS! THEY ALL KNOW WHO WE BE!

By D-TOWNHOMY on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:28 pm:

STATE CHAMPS.. DELMAR!!!! GIVE IT UP TO THE BEASTA BEASTA BEATAS!

By D-Town Fan 4lifee on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:36 pm:

Yo Hater your just mad because your sorry school can't get no love like D-town does but oh yeah M-Town who hahahaha lets do it again DELMAR 3-times

Holla back
late

By zack attack keenan on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 09:04 pm:

can you say three peat because that is exactly how it is goin down next year... fo show... keep chillin and bringin the delmar football dynasty on Delmar... # 9 big shout out to my big bro #10
zack attack keenan

By delmar4life on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 09:11 pm:

1 State Championship is great !

Back to Back Championships is unbelieveable!

3peat is a Dynasty!!

You haven't reached a dynasty yet. Tradition yes, Dynasty no!!!

By delmarwho? on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 09:21 pm:

Middletown WAS a dynasty, and Newark still is. Delmar is close, but not there yet. If they win 3 in a row I'll call them a dynasty.

By J Melvin on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 12:38 am:

Delmar Football and all it's fans are the greatest!

By proudmom on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 02:10 am:

Congrats to the cats. EVERYONE of them. This was a true team effort from the first game on thru, don't forget that!! Those cats who don't get the credit you deserve, the headlines, we love you too!! It takes a lot more than 11 to make this team. To the seniors, you will all be missed! Best of luck to all of you, put this one in your pockets and never forget the good stuff, no one can take any of that away from you. Strive for success boys, we are truly proud of EACH and EVERYONE of you.

By MS.B on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:17 am:

Thanks goes out to all of the DHS Football Players.You guys have made your fans so proud of you for all of your hard work. Saturday goes to show you that if you want something bad enough, you can get it. Remember that in your many successes in years to come. We are so proud of you and love you all. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

By or/blufan on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 10:15 am:

HATER: HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS BEST.

PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE TOWN OF DELMAR AND THEIR WILDCATS LAUGHED ALL THE WAY HOME FROM DOVER!

WE LOVE OUR WILDCATS!! YES WE DO!! "CONGRATULATIONS CATS"

By #11 ForSEAFORD_FOOTBALL on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 10:34 am:

you all did well this year
MUCH LOVE!

By YouDidYourThing on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 11:36 am:

good work fellas. what else can I say. see you next year.

BRidge

By DHSchick on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 11:40 am:

Stat Champs for 2 years in a row. Holla back Younger! Our school is very proud of you guys out there on that field. Way to go and let's do it next year baby!

By DHSchick on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 11:43 am:

State Champs for 2 years in a row. Holla back Younger! Our school is very proud of you guys out there on that field. Way to go and let's do it next year baby!

By T.handy on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 11:50 am:

Yo great job D-town!!! We did it. back-to-back, I like to say thanks to all the players to help us seniors leave DHS football with that 2001-02 rock. But most of all ya'll know what ya'll got to do for the T-Mac next year right. A I G H T then lets get it. ( 3 peat) Holla back . Much love to M-Town they are a good solid football team who played a good solid 48 min. Unlike the others they just kept coming but unfortunately for them D-Town keeps coming too. Whoa!! That wildcat Defense made a statement. So that tells you D- 1 schools better think twice before the talk about D-2 need to come to the big boys, right D-2 are the big boys. D-town Reppin the South

T.Handy

By CheerBabe01 on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 12:08 pm:

A-W-E-S-O-M-E THE WILDCATS ARE AWESOME TOTALLY..HA

YOU GUYS DID A REALLY GREAT JOB...I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR SO WE CAN DO IT AGAIN..

GO CATS

AE

By Keyontae Willis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

yeah I told you special teams
reppin the South well
Lo AKA Keyontae Willis
holla back
Check the highlight special teams

By rEppIN-d~ToWn on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 08:51 am:

hEY,hEY!!!!....Congrats!!!!!Yall put it down for d~ToWn...once again!!!!! Not olny are yall a great team and great guys but......yall look good too!!!!!! Yall held it down like yall said yall would and every team out there has to show mad luv for our D~tOwN cAtS!!!!!!! And to all yall haters out there whos gots the last laugh now!?! WE DO!!!!!!!!HEHEHE
ShOuToUtZ to #14,22,82,31,30,21,9!!!!Yall keep it up!!!!!

By ~CNM~ on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 10:13 pm:

Congrats!!! Awesome job Saturday-way to put em down. ya all know we're gonna come back and do it again next year...u just wait! Shout-outs go to my bros #14,10,9,19,28,31,22,82,21 and to the rest of the team...WAY TO GO!!!! Keep it up!!! R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T
Love ya guys!

By DHSbabe16 on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 10:17 pm:

AWESOME JOB #10 Keep it up!!! We are proud of you-no matter what!!!! Love ya bro!!!!

By fan on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 01:41 pm:

To #21,9,14,30,82,31 and the rest of the team ya'll did a great job like I knew ya'll would. 3-peat is all we ask for next year! To the haters, ya'll just mad b/c D-Town didn't put no ring order in for ya'll.

By bridge on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 05:54 pm:

yo good job delmar. i dont have much to say but congrats!! u guys have a good team! anyway we will se yall next year, good job again. ooh yea maybe now all them d\1 shools will think twice about talken about us in the south!!
Woodbridge Football!!!!!!!!!!

By no one on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 06:35 pm:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of hearing about how everyone runs and everyone catches and how good everyone is. Let's see hoe good Sean Hudson or Pierre Bowers would be without excellent blocking from there offensive lines or how good Pusey from Central or Young from Woodbridge would be without the time needed to drop back and pass. Every football game is won from tackle to tackle. You get past them and it's four yards until the next person shows up. No one seems to ever say anything about that. Just remeber that last year Delmar graduated it's entire backfield and had a new fullback, running back, and two qyarterbacks in the line up. A team can't win like that with an average offense line. Just remember that.

By squeakers on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 09:19 am:

Congratulations to the Hudsons especially my big brother Sean. You guys had an excellent season ended it greatly and with pride. I'm not trying to hate on the the rest of the team everyone represented and did their part to accomplish having a great season. Good Job.

By Sparkle5087 on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 10:01 am:

Holla Ice.. whats poppin boy? I see you... we are two times... and we gon' keep goin on.. you know how we be

By Ashley Lyons on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 08:56 pm:

Wow..because of this group of Wildcats I still went to the games this year and I don't go there anymore. I just want to say Congrates to all you guys and hopefully I will get to see Delmar win three next year before I graduate from college. Oh yeah and how about the camera man for the team!!!!

By dhscheer15 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 03:53 pm:

congrats cats..your soo great..its been a great season, and you all deserved it..i had a blast cheering for you..im going to miss the seniors, but all i got to say is three peat..hehe, everyone said delmar hasn't played no one..no it's just delmar's good..who ever thinks they can beat us, all i got to say is BRING IT!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: