Who is the best team in the conferance!!!(Wrestling)!!!Also make ur conferance champs picks!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who is the best team in the conferance!!!(Wrestling)!!!Also make ur conferance champs picks!!!
By sc-wrestler on Saturday, December 01, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

Choose!!!

By ihatewrestling on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 10:26 am:

Who cares??? Next to soccer, wrestling is perhaps the most boring sport to watch. Nobody knows or cares about wrestling.

By PRIDE on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

1.S.C.
2.C.R.
3.SUSSEX TECH
4.I.R.
5.WOODBRIDGE

By b-ball on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 07:07 am:

SC!!! Nuff said.

By BirdMan Man on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 11:33 am:

Chino. I'm telling you, it could get ugly!!!

By Matt Eshenaur on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 02:36 pm:

SC all the way!!!!!

By coach on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:50 pm:

Matt Eshenaur, when are you going to e-mail me. We still have some stuff for you from soccer season.

Coach Jones.

By coach on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:50 pm:

Better yet, give me your e-mail on here.

Coach Jones.

By bRiDgE fAn on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 10:44 am:

Andrew Cannon is going to be conference champ!

By woodbridge on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:48 pm:

ANDRE *BIRDIE* *CHINO* CANNON IS TAKIN IT DOWN NO DOUBT

WATCH OUT FOR FAULK TOO

By UNKNOWN on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

WELL TO THE BRIDGE YALL GON BE REALLY SURPRISED AT THE BOYS DOWN BELOW YA! IT'S GOING TO BE JUST LIKE LAST YEAR WHEN WE HURT THAT TAIL 84-?. ONLY PERSON THAT SCORED POINTS WAS CANNON, BUT HE HAD A HARD TIME DOING THAT. AND TO S.C, YALL WILL GET YALLS WHEN WE FACE YALL IN JANUARY. SO HOLLA BACK

By Seafordfan on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Don't be suprised to see seaford Grant Gray and Woodbridge Andre Cannon in the finals at conference. But there is no way the Andre Cannon is going to lose this year. So, for all the wrestlers, and fans who really know about the find young man, perhaps you can tell me and my family why he is so good. Keep up the good work and bring the title's home to the south this year. "Good Luck"

By Delmar on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 06:20 pm:

All you haters need to go on somewhere I dare anyone to come on a matt with Lawrence Sinagra that is my boy and he is running stuff this year. He is going undefeated and going to be breaking some necks.
1. St. Marks is going to take it they are stacked

By Shonda on Thursday, January 17, 2002 - 11:31 am:

hey yo all i got to say is raheim brunskill. he cant be stop. he's gonna be an conference champ and an state champ. this jroc #22

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: