Who is gonna with the Southern Division for Boys Basketball?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who is gonna with the Southern Division for Boys Basketball?
By #45 on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 11:41 am:

I think it'll be up between IR, Lake, and Seaford- but i think the all teams are almosy equally matched this year- What do you think?

By Jim Hartstein on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

I think the team to beat will be Laurel. They have height and some very talented kids. I think they will be the surprise of the south. Coach Joseph has been to the State tournament and will show them the way.

By KEEPITREEL on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

I think Seaford or Lake. IR has "NO CHANCE IN HELL"-Vince McMannon

By ? on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:57 pm:

Either Seaford or Lake, Hicks got game

By dont hate on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 10:17 pm:

Dont sleep on the bridge and tender, rox, and wezzy

By SeafordsFattyGirl03 on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 10:01 am:

So what, the bridge wont be running, seaford got the squad this year, so roni, rox, and weezy need to watch out for seafords finest Love, Scott, and Greene.
So yall, really need my baby Florida Evans.....We miss you baby representing seaford..3rd North

By b-ball on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:48 pm:

Don't count out Smyrna. I know they never win a lot. But they gave some teams trouble last year, ans they have everyone back. I don't think they will win the south, but they will give people something to think about.

By T.Handy on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 12:13 pm:

Delmar - Lake Foret - Seaford

By Santa on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 08:02 pm:

them laurel boys are looking good.

By IR Hot Girl on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 02:13 pm:

Hold up, pump ya'll brakes stop hatin on IR because we are F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S. Holla

By T.handy on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 02:40 pm:

Uhmmmmm "Yeah right" I hear you. dont get ahead of ya'll self. Dont you think your football intensity is going to carry over to basketball since ya'll have alot of players from the football team 0-21 hey maybe not 0-21 but for sure ya'll will go less than .500 for the year.

By J-PRETTY_7 on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 06:04 pm:

i agree with my boy t.handy IR goin b wack. i havent seen any games this year so i dont no what teams have what i just have a feeling ir going to be wack. i think that if bridge and delmar carry over there intensity from football than they goin run the south like they did in football (hopefully its my boys tender,weezy,rox,ep, deedee, and the rest of the bridge). and one other thing i need say b4 im out IR Hot Girl think of your own stuff and dont go and steal fabs stuff. well thats my 2 cents on the south. cause im the J.DASH.P.R.E.DOUBLE T.Y. lol irhotgirl u crack me up stop takin fabs stuff u no better than that come on now.

holla back at ur boy
J-PRETTY

By IR Hot Girl on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 09:38 am:

First of all J-Pretty your probably ugly, but anyway were not worried about what you or any other school say about us we just EAT THE MEAT AND SPIT OUT THE BONE so you can understand thats what the hell we are going to do to Ya'll. Holla

By J-PRETTY 7 on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

yea u not worried about it cause yall already prepared 4 ur boys 2 get dunked on by the bridge boys, and delmar boys, and the seaford boys, and every other team.....o and way 2 go with out takin anythin from fabolous

holla at cha boy
J-PRETTY

By IR Hot Girl on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 08:37 am:

Laughin- Yo, put it like this I'm suppose to Rep for my school right, so why you HATIN and NO we are not gonna get dunked on that's what you need to worry about.

Holla at cha girl

By hollaback on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

IR Hot Girl, your boys arent gonna know how to handle the bridge.. e.p. j.PRETTY, d'glizzl, rox, shaq, tender, dee-dee.. we already got fabolous on our team. you the ugly one, J-PRETTY its in his name, he look good so, dont hate.

holla

By J-PRETTY 7 on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 04:23 pm:

thank you holla back at least im not the only one that know ir goin get killed this season...o and irgurl u goin b at the bridge IR game if u are tell me what u goin b wearin or what u look like so when my boys rox dunks on one of ur boys i can laugh and when my boys ep weezy tender and deedee J in there eye and when my boy d'glass comes off the bench and wrecks it on u boys i can laugh at ya then too

Holla at cha boy
J-PRETTY

By IR #45 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

First of all, everyone is hatin on IR, that's alright, were gonna be good this year that's all there is to it- I'm sayin it now, if you all talking about you gonna dunk on somebody, let it be me- cause i've NEVER been dunked on and it won't happen from any of you- i'm just waitin to laugh at the person who tries...

By baller on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 08:03 pm:

Hey IR #45. Ever heard of Andrew Weatherly. If he tries, he'll do it. And all you can do to stop him is foul him. Then evryone will know you got scared.

By J-PRETTY 7 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 08:13 pm:

yea u havent been dunked on cause u prob 2 scared get under the rim with the big doggs

Holla at cha boy
J-PRETTY

By IR Hot Girl on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 09:46 am:

Alright J-Pretty I'll do that but you do the same because I already know what's going to happen.

Holla

By ~ReMmY~ on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:41 pm:

oh so now you a physic well dang girl i want you to tell me my future

holla at cha gurl

By T.Handy on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

I.R. Hot gurl and #45 yeah I know you Bean Pole if I can remember you said no one dunked on you yet but your almost what 7ft. and have never dunked in a game, not less on someone else. I admit your tall but for nothing, not to say I'm hating on you but dont come on here and make your self a Shaquille O. When you are really a George Mureasan Tall for nothing. Yeah you can shoot to be a big man. But I.R. beating woodbridge nah and I hope you wasn't thinking for one second you could beat Delmar, And you not being dunked on let's just pray A.j Oneal dont get to you before Demeris , Sean, Vince from Delmar. Yeah I.R. gurl for you to be just moving there from N.Y.C. dont you think you should know a little more about your schools history in sports before talking my bad repping them. Well let Mac tell you I.R. well probably lose every game in the south. Ya'll have T.C. blake, bean Pole, thats it . Oh yeah little Aaron from J.V. well thats pretty much going to tell you how your season is going to be right there. Good news for ya'll though I'm out the Season until Jan.3 but guest what I come back agiast I.R. make sure you to the game look for #21 and bean pole stay alert for them high risers #32 Sean Hudson, #33 Demeris Cannon, #22 Vince Stewart. I.R. girl I.R. is F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S. I,m not hating on Indian River cause I got madd family there I just speaking the truth I dont expect them to do any damage in the south.

holla at ya boy

T.Handy

By IR Hot Girl on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 10:36 am:

Laughin- You know what you brag to much,I can not wait to see what you do if you do anything,#45 is not bean pole that man is gone to college get it right, My man is nice this year that 6'11 beast, lets see if you can get past him Thursday.

Holla

By T.Handy on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 12:17 pm:

Come on now ask your starting point guard my little cousin Trey where I'm from he know's. Yeah I cant wait to play ya'll Thursday Jan 3 thats right when I come back.Well I.R. girl holla at you later.

Holla at ya boy,

T.Handy

By ~ReMmY~ on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 04:04 pm:

first of all ir hotgirl i am not from seaford and second of all all girls from seaford are not no you know what so get ya facts straight but you best believe IF i was one i could pull you ya heard me

holla at cha gurl

By T. Matthews55 on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

#45 aka Justin Tomilson. You are 6'10 and average 4 points a game. Your not a presence. Your dunks are softer than the donuts at Dunkin Donuts. Your soft! you don't have the right to talk any noise. When you use your height and your little bit of weight to your advantage come talk to me otherwise.. don't say nothing. The only people that can talk from IR is the ones who score and have a presence. Nothing on IR cause my boy (Chad Gibbs) plays on the team. When come to my town and play us again I will be playing and I WILL make my presence known vs you. HOLLA BACK

By IR Hot Girl on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 12:50 pm:

ReMmy lets not go their hone.

By IR # 45 on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 06:40 pm:

T. Matthews- what stats are you reading- i think at lake i scored 13 points (high scorer) , 15 rebounds, and 6 blocks- and against seaford the other night i was sick, and could barely play- so if i haven't made a presence yet, sorry if i'm not up to your standards

By DONT HATE on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 07:03 pm:

yo IR # 45 im not hatin on ya but ur 6'10 come on now name sombody else even close 2 ur height????? if u not grabin board and blockin shots u got serous probs and should step on the court so dont bring in rebounds and blocks..and as far as u goin college like u gurl said u was only reason 4 that is cause ur 6'10.....ill b there morrow nite when u come 2 us and im goin watch what u do gainst my boy rox on the post......and one more thing my boy weezy told me he was comin 4 ya so watch out 4 the dunk on ya man alright and dont foul him like a lil punk when he does try 2 dunk on ya

HOLLA

By IR Hot Girl on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 08:25 am:

Well I guess ya'll saw the game right, Okay then,
NUFF SAID!!!

Holla

By Jays55 on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:30 pm:

YO #45 you are 6"10. You should be averaging about 30 a game because there isn't really a big guy in the conference that is over 6'6. YOu should be dominating. its not that you're not living up to my standards, its just that to be so tall, you don't do anything. And so what if you were sick. NO EXCUSES. LArry Savage was sick and still had about 20. So come at me with somemore things as to why I shouldn't talk about you. You are a cool person but as for your game... not there.

HOLLA BACK

PS 13 points isn't a newspaper headliner
15 boards-your supposed to do that every night
6 blocks- you sit under the bucket all day and thats all you got

By chamar on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

for all ya'll brigdes cats ya'lls garbage ya'll saw what happened river came through and rep for real we are celebrating on ya'll court at ya'll house nuff said holla

By IR #45 on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 08:48 pm:

to~~ "Don't Hate"- I dunno who ROX is, but if your talking about A.J Neal (cause he's the only one on woodbridge who looks like he could dunk on someone), then i'm sorry but i threw his stuff when he tried to dunk on me that night, along with everyone else i blocked (8 BLOCKS) ~ I'm definently not hatin on A.J though cause we seem to respect each other~

to~~ "jays55" ~ your tellin me i'm a cool person, then you should be reasonable and see that i have to fight the fact that i'm skinny and can't get bigger as right now- so i can't dominate weighing as much as i do, i just have to play like this- and I don't sit under the bucket all night long, i get my blocks all over the court.

By Tech on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 07:45 am:

Right now it looks like laurel becasue nobody else is consistent

By IR #45 on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 09:15 pm:

laurel won't win the sounth

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

Them Wildcats seem to bounce back on track.

Holla at ya boy,

T.Handy

By MEEKA on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 09:09 pm:

LOOK THIS IS HOW I SEE WHY DONT YALL JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THE GAMES AND STOP PREDICTING BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT YALL LEAST EXPECT MIGHT WIN SO JUST CHILL

HOLLA AT CHA GURL

By 2 Hot 4 U on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 11:08 am:

To- Meeka I agree with you all the way I couldn't have said it no better.

By IR Hot Girl on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

I don't know how I 4 got to get on here and say to all ya'll that I guess ya'll were wrong about that Woodbridge and IR game.

Holla At cha girl

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: