Coach Hearn

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Coach Hearn
By wildcatzfan on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 08:24 pm:

Will someone please tell me if Coach Hearn has won the Coach of the Year Award? I have a bet riding on this one. If yes, I need to find out when it was announced. Thank you.

By a delmar fan on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 05:56 pm:

wildcatzfan, if you bet on Coach Hearn you won, if you didn't i'm sorry. I have no idea when it was announced, sometime last week i think.

By wildcatzfan on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 11:04 pm:

I did bet on Coach Hearn. The "upstate" message board is still making speculations. I thought I had seen it announced, but I didn't want to make a total *** of myself until I knew for sure. I will let all of the know, that the greatest team, with the greatest coach has walked away with it all. Thank you.

By wildcatzfan on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 11:20 pm:

a delmar fan,

I just checked one more place before I went to gloat. Hearn has the conference Coach of the Year. I think the people in the other board are referring to the state's Coach of the Year. I'm going to bet on him anyway, but at least I didn't tell them he had already gotten the award.

By dhscheer15 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 03:46 pm:

coach hearn is a great coach..and i don't think delmar would be where they are w/out him..keep it up your great!

By trueblue on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 06:13 pm:

coach hearn was runner up for the coach of the year award it was gaven to hodgson football coach it was annoucend last thursday night

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: