For Basketball 2002, who do you think will have the best post-guard trio or duo??? Boys and Girls!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: For Basketball 2002, who do you think will have the best post-guard trio or duo??? Boys and Girls!
By B. Jones on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:17 pm:

I think that Scott-Matthews-Savage should be good if they play together

girls

Tingle-Brittigham-Burbage
OR
smith-dempster-rowley from Poly

it's gonna be a battle, holla at your gurl!

By T.Handy on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

Boys

Handy-Hudson-Cannon (Delmar)
Scott-Savage-Matthews(Seaford)
Hicks-Scott- Daron (LAke forest)

Girls
Thomas sisters-Loyd (Delmar)
Seaford girls

By bridgegirl on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 01:49 pm:

Who told you that Thomas girls- Duncan you have lost your mind Loyd.

By T.handy on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

Tracey Loyd is a team player she plays tight D rebound she runs the court and can score she just not a shooter.

Holla at ya boy

T.handy

By LAUREL DYKE-A-DELLIC on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 09:02 pm:

i am feeling

purnell-britingham-burbage

Boys
scott-savage-greene

Seaford Boys and Girls are H O T ! ! !

DEADEA AND RELLE ARE FINE!!!
(DEADEA IS THE BIG ONE FROM SEAFORD!!!)

By bridgeplayer on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 10:00 pm:

So what do you do on the court. I played with Duncan this summer she is a solid player and everytime we play Delmar our defense is set up for the Thomas sisters and Duncan. I don't even remember a Loyd last year. Duncan has good one on one defense she's fast and she has a shot. So I think you need to think again. She's nice too she gave me some pointers on offense. Say what you want that's my girl.

Holla back

By That Jay Gurl on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 10:42 am:

Laurel Dyke-a-Dellic-
when you said that seaford boys and girls are hot, were you talking about looks? And when you said DeeDee and Relle are fine, were you talking about looks?

Holla back at cha gurl!!!

By T.handy on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 11:59 am:

yo dont get me wrong Tanya is good but hey I feel as if Loyd contributes more to the team all around so if you think she's all of that put her on your lists cause the last time I checkd that was T.handy's list, girl or not I dont care what she did for u, I think tracey loyd #7 going to be a big factor in the line up if that meaning grabbing boards or playing hard Def. and contributing to some points she only a junior this year too. Just when you play D-town girls look for Tracey and then compare her to your Tanya they both good but tracey is more discipline on the court and keeps playing whether losing or winner. Look at all around game dont count someone cause they embarrassed you a couple of times or whatever she did for u.

Holla at ya boy,

T.handy

By lil_one on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

Laurel Dyke-a-Dellic i kno you really wasnt talking about looks when you wrote Dee Dee and Relle look good. holla back young

By T.handy on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 02:34 pm:

yo ya'll cats be wildin out on here

By BULLDOG on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 05:57 pm:

everybody in the south should know the best trio is going to be savage- elzey-hartstein from laurel...cause IF THEY COME TO PLAY can't nobody see the laurel boys.

By dont hate on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 06:06 pm:

j weezy, tender, rox - bridge

dunno about any gurls i dont watch the gurls play

By That Jay Gurl on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 08:50 am:

T.Handy-
what are you talking about? Tonya is a all around players. Why are you downing her. She has a nice shot this year. Its better than last year. So your girl Tracey better watch her!

Holla!!!

By fan on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 09:30 pm:

T. HANDY thinks he knows everything

By T.Handy on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:15 pm:

I downing no body. Tanya is a good ball player yeah she can shoot and blow by people but, Hey I put Tracey on there so ya'll dont like it hey thats on ya'll. You all make it like since ya'll think something I have to, Ya'll crazy I'm going to write what T.Handy thinks so if it hearts ya'll feelings and ya'll want to cry or make a big deal over it hey dont read my messages.

Oh any way Seaford girls yo 100 pts. ya'll got it done Friday I her congratulations.

Woodbridge congratulations I never thought ya'll would hold it down on Seaford like ya'll did. Madd ups to milly and my boy O'Neall.

Holla ta ya boy

By lol on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 01:29 pm:

Yo T Handy how about we spell hurts right. What is hearts?

By WBOC on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 12:53 pm:

GUARD DUO- SUSSEX TECH BRANDON M. AND RASHAWN J A.K.A.RO.
FOWARD TRIO-C.HOP, K.MAUL, J.TROTT.

ALL OF THESE PLAYERS ARE GREAT AND HAVE ALOT OF POTENTIALS. THESE COULD BE THE PLAYERS TO LEAD TECH TO THE CONFRENCE AGAIN AND MAYBE PERHAPS A SHOT AT THE STATE TITLE.

By T.Handy on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 11:52 am:

Hudson(32)-Handy(21)-Cannon(33)

By ? on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:49 pm:

Handy, no, better try Stewart

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: