DELMAR'S TROI HANDY

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: DELMAR'S TROI HANDY
By mindofa on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 02:54 pm:

UH HUH HOLLA

By proud to be from delmar on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

Delmar's Troi Handy is a class act. He has been over-looked and put down but still he holds his head high with dignity and refuses to stoop to the level of the people who put him down. CONGRATULATIONS Troi, a lesser person would have been so classy. You will go far after you leave Delmar High.

By ???? on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 08:25 pm:

T-Mac is nasty on the field and the court...

Holla back

By Seaford Baller on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 09:18 am:

who the hell is Troi Handy He is no body from what i heard

By l.hatton on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:50 am:

chill yo
yous a wanna be you didnt want to have your own forum until Sean got his you just want some props
but you needs to know that yall cant be beasts like them boys over at SC ya heard! just to be real with ya ! (oh yea just a little advice BE A LEADER, not a follower

By SHONDA on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:58 am:

I'M MAD ABOUT YOU HAVIN YA OWN FORUM!!!! LIKE SEAFORD BALLER SAID WHO IS TROI HANDY??????????
IF ANYBODY NEED A FORUM ON HERE IT'S SOME OF DESE BALLERS OVER HERE IN CENTRAL, "YA HEARD"!!
ONE

By dhscheer15 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 03:45 pm:

proud to be from delmar, is sooo right..troi plays some good football, and basket ball and is very much over looked..keep it up boy! you have got nothing to worry about!!

By Ha on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 04:40 pm:

A waste of game. Start playin soccer and i might clap for u

By ? on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 07:52 pm:

He's Wack

By ? on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 07:54 pm:

What is he tryin to get recognition by making a forum about himself, i never heard of him until boys started performing and he was seen with them

By whoareyou on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 08:30 am:

just checkin the All-State lists
guess that you werent that good

By T.handy on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:04 pm:

For one to all you little Internet thugs I'm not even the one who put my name on here. I got better things to do than try and get recognized. Ya'll haters dont never stop do ya'll what you got agaist the T-mac. ya'll haters . What up with ya'll you all are some disturbed people for real but hey, I dont do much, I'm not nothing, I should play soccer, thanks for the advice I might try out in college for the team or somewhere. What else should I do. And yeah to who ever put my name on here yo, u knew the haters was going do there thing so keep my name off the forums hey I know they Envy T but Troi Handy repeat that three times in the mirror. Any oh yeah all - state not nothing thats what your life is based on gettin to.

By nunya on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 11:12 pm:

Troi,
I didn't post the original. But I agree with what they say 100%. You are a great person, a great ball player AND you got second team which is probably more than these little wannabes will ever see. Oh, one more thing, Haters hate for one reason only. They are very jealous. You are too big of a person to listen to what they have to say. And Troi, it's ok to thank your fans instead of getting mad because they mentioned your name. Love to ya!

By nunya on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 07:09 am:

Actually, I guess it was the 2nd poster. Sorry.

By SHONDA on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:48 am:

TROI,"WHY EVERYTIME YOU SAY SOMETHING YOU GOT TO BE LIKE ALL YA'LL FAKE INTERNET THUGS" OK AREN'T YOU ON HERE DOING THE SAME THING WE DOING? WAY TO GO!!!AND YOU CAN'T GET MAD CAUSE SOME ONE IS VOICING THEIR OPINION!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT THESE FORUMS ARE FOR SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEN LET ME SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO,"HOW ABOUT QUIT READING THEM!!!!
ONE

By T.Handy on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

Yeah I hear you, u right!! Can't argue with that one but hey there still is no need to hate all the great players dont get All state or all conference and and all I can say is if you think my game is weak contest me when you face Delmar . Being T-mac(#21) not easy. Is it.
I'll be back Jan,3rd, I'm out right now but see ya'll real soon.

Holla at ya boy

T.Handy

By proud of t.handy on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:42 pm:

T.Handy, you are so far above these people who make comments in here. You just keep on doing what you are doing and let the jealous haters keep on hating. When they are hating on you they are leaving somebody else alone so you are doing someone a real big favor. Besides that, I know you can handle all they have to say because you ARE so far above them.

By somebody on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 05:58 pm:

i dont see yall name any where on the forums so stop hatin!!!!!!! Oh yea for all of yall who say he not good then watch delmar football games on the tape and u'll see!!!!!HoLla!

By T.Handy on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 11:51 am:

A yo dont stress the haters you just fallin in to what they want you to do. Your just waistin ya time talking to them. I'm not stressin them so no need for ya'll. But see ya'll Jan 3rd on the court when I come back.

Holla at ya boy,

T.Handy #21

By Hollabackyounging on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 06:16 pm:

All i got to say is D-town has one it 2 years in a row and yall are talking about we don't have noone in states I wonderf why? How can a team go undefeated and only have 1 guy make all-state?... tell me about that? Answer is politics. So before you go talking chatter think about that and shut ya mouth cause d-town would take on Newark if they wanted some~!

By Truth on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:47 pm:

Ok this is bottom line, yall hypin' this cat up when he means nothin to everyone except himself and the people who want to make him feel good, am i telling the real truth?

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 12:09 pm:

Truth come on now youngin what do you do? Like I thought NOTHING. Dawg grow up there's no need to hate on me like you said I'm nobody so why waste the time hating on me I'm not worth it. Think about what you doing. Truth hmmm. you dont seem to bright. But I not going to speak on that I let someone else do the hate on you. Holla at ya boy, nah if you going to talk dumb holla at someone else.(D-town to the fulliest)

T.Handy #21

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: