Delmar's Girls Basketball Program

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Delmar's Girls Basketball Program
By tigga #11 on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 10:12 pm:

For some of us this is our last year playing basketball in high school. We are not gonna just lay down for teams. We are gonna play to win. Our coach is gonna be a big part of our success this year. Most teams seem to forget we are returning with the same players as last year and a few more people who can contribute to our game. Personally I will not accept losing to any team. So to all you teams who think your just going to run all over us think again because it's not gonna happen this year.

By MYSTERIOUS on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT, SEAFORD ISN'T GOING TO RUN OVER YOU. WE ARE GOING TO SHOOT OVER YOU, AND WE ARE GOING TO DRIVE AROUND YOU. YOU GUYS HAVE ONE PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM, AND SHE ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD. IT'S GOOD THAT YOU WANT TO TRY, AND I HOPE YOU DO HAVE LUCK AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE, BUT YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE A "L" ON YOUR RECORD WHEN YOU PLAY SEAFORD. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW

By tigga #11 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 02:17 pm:

Mysterious how about you state your name. To let you know Delmar is not scared of Seaford or anybody else in the conference. I'm not saying we are going to win or lose I'm saying we are not just going to give you the game. Your not just going to run over us. Please tell me how you are going to shoot over us when we have 2 girls that are 6 ft.Just be prepared to have your stuff blocked. Thanks for wishing us luck though. I wish you luck when you play the teams up north in the playoffs because we all know your no match for them.

By MYSTERIOUS on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 08:39 pm:

Oh, so remind me about what we weren't going to do? I could have sworn that we killed yall last night. And your 2 six footers combined for ONLY SEVEN POINTS!!! Not trying to hate or nothing, just stating facts, and even though I don't play, I do remember seeing Seaford make it to the semifinals, and where did you guys go??? If they are no match for the north why are they the Henlopen Champs? Plus, if they are no match for the north and your team is no match for them, what does that say about you???

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: