Balling in the Henlopen May be the Best Season Ever

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Balling in the Henlopen May be the Best Season Ever
By Liberty Basketball Player on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:20 am:

This year there are going to be some exciting games. I think some of the big time ballers will be Scott, Farrow, Weatherly, Hopkins, Hudson, Hicks. The young boys this year will be Frank Roach and Mackie. That should be a good game when Central plays Cape. But to the first six i just named look out for these guys they can really play. I hope i can get back to see some games.

If i had to pick a preason champ i would go with Central but there are a lot of teams out there that are going to want the gold too, such as Seaford, Delmar, Lake and upstate Cr. I hope get back to see a few games.

Holla Back at Me
B2

By dont hate on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 12:10 am:

yo y is everybody over looking the bridge we got alot of young talent on the team and we should have a good season this year so 2 all the teams dont over look the bridge and think that u going 2 cross the bridge with out payin the toll

By fan on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 11:18 am:

every1 talken about SCOTT.. well what did he do against the bridge?? NOTHING, the shut him DOWN! just face it the bridge is nice this year and still got a lot of learning to do cause they are young!! good job fellaz on ur victory over seaford!

By MYSTERIOUS on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 11:59 am:

Someone let me know...If you score 20 points against somebody, since when was that being shut down??? Please, S O M E B O D Y let me know something.Oh, wait, did I forget to mention that SCOTT also was the game's leading scorer??? So I guess since Jamil only had 18, that means that he was shut down as well, right? Come on, be fair, Woodbridge won the game, that's true, but NOBODY shut down CJ!!!

By LOGIC on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 01:37 pm:

FROM THE TIP SCOTT RIPPED PERRY AND PUNCHED ON THEM CATS HARD. THE COURT WOULDNT STOP SHAKING. ALSO SCOTT HAD A BAD GAME BUT HE STILL DROP 20. SO WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN HE HAS A GOOD ONE. 40-50. SEAFORD WILL WIN ON TUESDAY. AN THEY WILL BE IN THE TOURNAMENT. AN I BET YOU THE BRIDGE WONT BE. HOLLA. NUFF SAID

By J-PRETTY 7 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 02:52 pm:

umm let me see i do believe ep missed most of last season last year cause of a broke leg and this is his 1st full season back...and cj scott dunked o wow i do believe that the rox cracked one 2 so just cause he can dunk dont mean jack alright logic face it ur boys tried cross the bridge but couldnt pay the toll so u got thrown in the water 2 drown so just stop with the hate....just cause we lost our top 2 scorers dont mean we dont have any body that can step up and take there place i do believe that j weez and tender both had 18 and ep had 16 and shaq had 10 it looks like we got more than one player all u hear about from seaford s cj scott cj scott get off my boys and find some other players 2 step up and play good with him and then mayb just mayb yall go 2 the playoff...i got an idea bring some of the player off the gurls team 2 play up there with him

holla at cha boy
J-PRETTY

By E-peeze on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

Well one person can't win a game as u seen Friday night. So what if cj did drop 20pts the "Bridge" is a team and we will make the playoff's just sit back and watch the "Brige" run the southern conference.
#13 captain E-peeze

By E-peeze on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 04:02 pm:

Well one person can't win a game as u seen Friday night. So what if cj did drop 20pts the "Bridge" is a team and we will make the playoff's just sit back and watch the "Bridge" run the southern conference.
#13 captain E-peeze

By Some People Just Dont Know on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 12:48 am:

J Pretty lets just say we know who you are. You are on hell of a person to sit and put your 2 cents into something, when you don't play basketball. You didn't even attend the game so how are you going to have somehing smart to say about Seaford? This season just started, its not over yet. There's 20 more games to follow, and Seaford will make up for that L. So dont doubt us. To the actual bridge players, yall played a good game, Good luck this season.

By J-PRETTY 7 on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 04:03 am:

o so yall saford cats heard about j dash huh thats good and yo i hope yall do do good the rest of the season i just dont know y logic was hatin on us when we beat yall i mean come on we should get so props

By J-PRETTY 7 on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 04:06 am:

o and i did ball but i quiet and do go games i just didnt want go game friday and if u no me y dont u give me a holla alright or tell me who u is

holla at cha boy
J-PRETTY

By MoreThanUKnow on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 01:27 pm:

a yo chill with all this nonsense. So what the Bridge beat seaford. ONE game. Yall woodbridge cats get all amped up about Seaford game. We on the chill tip. We wasn't really worried about the Bridge and thats why we lost. Oh but don't worry. JAn 31 @little old woodbridge will be payback. On the real. Seaford had a bad game and the bridge knows it and they took advantage of it and you are supposed to. Are yall ready for anyone else? What will yall record be on Jan 31? WE will see. Until next time, be satisfied that you beat a contender and chill.

Holla

By J DASH PRETTY 7 on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 05:04 pm:

alright ima chill but uhh im just tryin get peep 2 stop hatin on the bridge ya nah mean

Holla at chat boy
J-PRETTY

By cannon on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:22 pm:

I didn't see CJ with 20 just with 4 Ok.

By HOV on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 08:08 pm:

CHECK THE NEWS PAPER. ITS ALL THERE. HOLLA

By cannon on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 01:55 pm:

I WAS THERE AND KEPT SCORE HE MIGHT HAD SHOOT THE BALL 20 times

By HOV on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 04:29 pm:

SO THAT MEANS YOUR GAME ISNT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY ON SORRY WOODBRIDGE. YOUR A SPECTATOR. HOLLA

By Thug-NN on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:58 pm:

AWW Cannon. Stick to...whatever you do and keep the hating to a minimum. Scott dropped 20 ona bad night. So what he pulled that thing like a tug-of-war...he still dropped.

By MEDIA on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

WHY YALL SLEEPIN ON TECH FOR. WE GOT THE BEST RECORD IN THE CONFRENCE AT 4-0 AND WE HAVENT EVEN GOT STARTED YET SO WHAT.. ANYWAYS WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERZ IN THE CONFRENCE OOPS MY BADD THE STATE OOPS MY BAD THE NATION OOPS MY BAD THE COUNTRY OPPS MY BAD THE WORLD. SENIOR-C HOP.
JUNIOR-K,MAUL, AND B,MANN.
SOPHMORE-R,JOHNSON.
WE WENT UP STATE AND WRECKED SHOPP. HOLLA BACK//

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: