GIVE YA OPINION ON THESE BALLERS OVER HERE IN CENTRAL!!!!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: GIVE YA OPINION ON THESE BALLERS OVER HERE IN CENTRAL!!!!
By SHONDA AND TASHA on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 11:03 am:

ANDREW- AKA "TOO HOT FOR T.V."
ORLANDO- AKA "WHO CAN STOP ME"
TOM BREW- AKA "BALLER BLOCKING"
JON-JON - AKA "THAT'S ALL IT IS"
FRANK - AKA "THE QUIET ONE"

By The S. Rizzle on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 11:50 am:

Put it like this them boys unstoppable and nobody tryin see em
Get ready for a blowout tonight, hope none of CR boys get dunk on like last year.

Holla!!!

By bluejay1 on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 02:05 pm:

I was at the game with cr last year, and you won by 2 pts. Don't get over confident, I am from seaford and I was at that game last year. CR is not bad and you should not expect a blowout because it is not going to go down like that.

Seaford 4 life

holla at ya boy

By S. Rizzle on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

Well u must have been to the wrong one because we won more then 2 points so bluejay1 next time you talk to me make sure you come correct and get ya stats right boy.

Holla!!!!

By ron-john on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 10:56 pm:

Yeah, who be tearing it up...Chris Hop was hot tonight, nobody could hold him. that's what im talking about tech on top once again!!!!

By lilshawty187 on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 01:07 pm:

Mah boy Hop was beastin last night, and mah boy Trott was too u know how Tech do!! We goin to the top dis year all yall otha schools better watch out cause we comin on strong.

By lilshawty187 on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 07:33 pm:

Who is S. Rizzle?

By CENTRAL CANT PLAY BALLZ on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 10:45 am:

them central boyS are WACK

By S.Rizzle on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 11:39 am:

Don't worry about who the S.Rizzle Stop Sweatin me all you need to kown That Central is #1. You see what we did to CR, CR Sorry i thought they were good.

Holla Back Yougin
(Dover Next)

By L.HATTON on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 09:39 pm:

CHILL YO!!
TECH- YALL ALWAYZ THE ONE WITH ALL THE MOUTH AGANIST CENTRAL BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PLAY US
YALL GET SHUT DOWN. BUT TO BE REAL WITH YALL TECH
CANT SEE CENTRAL ABOUT NOTHING 4 REAL DOE!JUST LIKE FOOTBALL "OH WE GONE BEAT CENTRAL! WE GONE BEAT CENTRAL!" BUT WHAT HAPPEN? YOU BEST BELIEVE
CENTRAL GONE COME CORRECT LIKE ALWAYS! WE NOT GONE JUST LET YALL RUN ALL OVER US YA HEARD
(WE JUST GOT IT LIKE THAT) OH NO DONT HATE LIKE ALWAYS CAUSE IF YOU CANT BEAT US *JOIN US*!!! LOL
HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!! ONE

By SHONDA on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:30 am:

WHO IS TECH???? YA'LL ARE SO WHACK !!! I KNOW HOP MIGHT BE ALRIGHT BUT HE CAN'T DO IT BY HIS SELF!!!
DIDN'T YA'LL LOSE SOME OF YA'LL LEADIN SCORERS? YEAH O.K. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!AND WHOEVER CENTRAL CAN'T PLAY BALLZ IS YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT A DIFFERENT CENTRAL !!! CAUSE I KNOW THAT THIS CENTRAL OVER HERE ON WEST MARKET STREET IS A SCHOOL FULL OF BALLERS AND CAN'T NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY HOLD US !!!IF YOU CAN I'LL GIVE YOU YA PROPS BUT I DOUBT IT!!!
ONE

By Tech on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 11:11 pm:

Nah we scrate, bein as though we are 2-0

By dhigh on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 09:02 am:

Central is whack....
D-high u know

By SHONDA on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 02:29 pm:

WOW TECH YOU GUYS ARE 2-0 OOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA'LL WHACK I CAN'T STAND TECH!!!YEAH CENTRAL LOST ONE GAME, WE KNOW BUT ALL I'M SAYIN IS DIDN'T WE LEAVE OUT THE GYM CONFERENCE CHAMPS LAST YR. AND WE LOST ONE GAME THEN TOO????YEAH O.K. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!!!D-HIGH YA'LL STRAIGHT WHACK!!!! YA'LL BEAT US AND ACT LIKE YA'LL WON A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!C-HIGH U KNOW!!!! AND IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT'S CENTRAL HIGH!!!A-HA A-HA

By Tech on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:06 pm:

Oh my bad, now we 3-0
correction

By Tech on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:08 pm:

actually everybody knows That C-High is cape, dont try to bite, yall can have SC-High, sounds kinda wack if u ask me

By ROANDBRANDON on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 12:15 pm:

MY MISTAKE WERE 4-0 NOW WHASSUP......

By LilSoujahGul2001 on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 03:01 pm:

Ro Johnson and Brandon Mann is that yall?

By SHONDA on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 09:09 am:

TECH WHY MUST I HAVE TOO GO IN ALL THESE FORUMS AND TELL YA'LL EVERY TIME YA'LL WHACK!!!!!!!!!!TECH- OOHH YOUR'E COOL WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!O.K YA'LL 4-0 KNOW!!!ASK ME SOMETHING!!! DO I CARE?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AS LONG AS YA'LL TAKE THAT L WHEN YA'LL COME TO CENTRAL THAT ALL IT IS!!!!!!!!!!
ONE

By BAMBEE on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 10:55 am:

WELL I HATE TO PUT IT YA BUT YOU MUST CARE IF U GOT TO TALK ABOUT THEM WHEN U GO IN ALL THESES FORUMS

HOLLA AT CHA GURL

By unknown on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 12:46 pm:

Ballers what ballers
how long drew and orlando been in school over there they grown men arent they
that's the only ballers
the others are not even on a roster
ya'll some fake thugs in training
the hardest dude at central is shonda oops she a girl
and terron hall you cant even see him thats why he's so hard

By SHONDA on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

UNKNOWN WHY YOU GOT TO BE UNKNOWN WE AREN'T SCARED ARE WE???????AND WAS THAT SUSPOSE TO BE A JOKE !!WELL HOLD ON GIVE ME A FEW MINUTES SO I CAN LAUGH REAL HARD ...... HA HA!!!!! YOU CAN'T GET MAD CAUSE I GOT HEART AND I'M STRAIGHTFORWARD CAUSE THAT'S JUST ME LIKE I SAID HOLLA AT YA GIRL WHENEVER YOU ON SOME REAL STUFF LIKE PUTTIN YA NAME ON HERE!!!!!!!
ONE

By IR Hot Girl on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 08:51 am:

Alright RO AND BRANDON we'll see if ya'll keep that record when CENTRAL DOMINATES on ya'll
matter of fact how many points are you dropping a game that's what I THOUGHT.

Holla

By IR Hot Girl on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 08:54 am:

Oh yeah I sees how you play and guess what YOUR WACK!!!!!

By L.HATTON on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:59 am:

BUT NOW YOU ARE 4-1
please do beleive it
cause it true! and you thought you were gong all the way!hey sad lost I heard you had to go into OT so that meant you guys played so hard for that game and still lost!SORRY
it's just too bad and yall still wont beat CENTRAl ya heard
holla at cha girl! one

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: