Delmar's Cody Collins?!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Delmar's Cody Collins?!
By delmarfan on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

no one ever hears about the kicker, i mean every once in a while, but not all the time. mad props out to cody, he scored just as many points as anyone else. you had a great season congrats, and good luck next year.

By dont hate on Saturday, December 08, 2001 - 08:47 pm:

footballs over talk about suttin else

By fan on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 01:38 am:

who else from delmar will get a site of their own? u guys must get really bored. i mean yall are good and im not taken nothing away from yall but get off urselfs!!

By nunya on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 03:23 pm:

Yes, football is over. But to the Division II champs, the memory of winning that game...beating Middletown....will never fade. Perhaps one day you will know the same feeling. And if you ever do, you will probably be full of yourselves for a long time. And just to let you know, Troi and Cody don't have their own sites. They have a message line with their name in it. And it sure beats the heck out of "the cutiest boys" topic that was on here. Oh, and as a fan, I too will never forget the feeling of our team winning (this year and last).

By ? on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 07:51 pm:

who cares anymore

By nunya on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 02:08 pm:

The WINNERS!

By collins? on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 08:36 pm:

if your gonna talk about ta kicker, talk about the best in the state nick dunk

By ? on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:42 pm:

who is collins

By ??? on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 01:06 pm:

Only 3 words should ever be said to a kicker, "Get" "The" and "Water". Besides that, nothing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: