C.J. Who

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: C.J. Who
By Just Happy 2 Be Here on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

Do these summer stars really have what it takes to beat the teams like Woodbridge who had 5 players in double-digit scoring Friday? Holla at ya boy.

By KNOWLEDGE on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 09:03 pm:

I GIVE CJ PROPS BC HE WAS MAD OFF AT THE GAME AND STILL HAD 20. EVEN WHEN HE STRUGGLES HE STILL COMES OUT ON TOP. EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDNT WIN. THEYLL BE BACK STRONGER. HOLLA

By Dada on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 09:13 pm:

CJ had a off night and still walked away with 20 but we will see next time at the bridge

HOLLA AT YA BOY
AND B-EAZIE

By fan on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 09:44 pm:

YO CJ is good but not the whole team!! like Just happy 2 be here said the bridge had 5 players in double digit scoring, now thats a team that plays together if u can do that, dont sleep on the bridge!!!!

By Hop on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 10:47 pm:

Das my dog

By SeafordRepresenter on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 08:33 am:

---CJ,
cj gets mad loves and props from me believe that. that boi is one of the hottest ballers around, and yet cats still riding his jock, get off haters.

Holla back
SeafordRepresenter

By ESTON ENNIS on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:50 am:

cj was shut down by the hardest team out there right now and the hardest squad that shuts teams down like no other... THEM DAWGS... Yo you need to get back at me cause some knowledge is needed about those dogs..

LAURELS-FINEST

By tiny_t on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 10:51 am:

laurels finest oh please i have seen u before and you look like you laurels ugliest

holla at cha gurl

By LOGIC on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

HOW DO YOU SHUT A MAN DOWN WHO SCORED 24 POINTS? A DEFINITION OF SHUT DOWN IS UNDER 10 POINTS IF YOUR A BIG SCORER. AND ESTON DONT HATE ON MY BOY. HOLLA BACK CHUMP.

By Hop on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:40 pm:

Eston calm down dog

By PREFERENCE on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 07:54 pm:

HE'S FOURTH IN THE STATE IN SCORING. HIS TEAM ISN'T WINNING BUT THEYRE YOUNG. WHEN THEY GET ON TRACK THEY WILL BE OK. C.SCOTT DO YA THING.

By Dada on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 06:52 pm:

C.J. isn't getting any recognition because he is playing for a losing team. And Eston my boy scored 24 against a box and one which is hard to do and I bet there isn't a Laurel Poodle who can do that.
HOLLA BACK
YOU STILL MY DOG ES
I'LL SEE YOU AT UPWARD BOUND

By Cjscott on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 03:02 pm:

YO AGAINSTRI HAD 24 POINTS NOT 20. THE BOOKEEPER MESSED UP. OH YEA IM ON MY WAYTO A 1,000. HOLLA-SPEAK REAL, DONT HATE.

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 11:23 pm:

Cj you know you the man, why do you even botha arguing with these cats. You have nothing to prove to those wannabes. All of your proof is on the court....nuff said partner.

Keep it strong and I know you'll hit that 1,000. I haven't been able to catch you in action this season, but I will before it's all over.

Peace

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: