What do you think about Seaford vs. PolyTech (ladies)?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What do you think about Seaford vs. PolyTech (ladies)?
By LadyJay Fan!!! on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 09:20 am:

I think that Seaford can do it. I know that they lost last year but its not going to be a repeat this year. Seaford is going to win but I can't tell you how. It may come down to the last minute but they gonna win.

By T.Handy on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 11:50 am:

Delmar!! (sike) seaford most deaf

By lil_one on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 01:24 pm:

We going win the game from the time the game starts. holla back

By LadyJay Fan!!! on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 09:12 am:

lil one-
Who are you talking about? Poly or Seaford?
Holla!!!

By lil_one on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

Seaford fo-sho

By Dada on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:59 pm:

the Lady Jays defense is too strong and will dominate P-Techs offense

By That Jay Gurl on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 08:07 am:

I feel you Dada. Their defense is nice isn't it. I think thats going to be a good game though. It is going to be a battle for sho. I like Poly but I'm for Seaford.
Holla back Youngin!!!

By SeafordRepresenter on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 08:13 am:

----SEAFORD vs. poly,
now now, the ladie jays are already taken peoples pride, esp. when you beat somebody as bad as 102 to 15(i think). so no telling what they can do....but them be "my" hot girls representing-SEAFORD

Holla back
SeafordRepresenter

By P-tech all day on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 01:55 pm:

Man yall down south bamas represent yall schools so much and can't realize that yall aren't doin nada. P tech girls lost their 2nd best player for the whole year to injury and I still bet they give it to seaford girls. Half of them chicks need a DNA test before they step on the court

By ladyjay fan on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 02:15 pm:

we all know that seaford is going to win. first dede will be down low and then we have tater, rell, and ashlee working hard at 1/2 court making poly turn the ball over. then they also have a strong bench... don't forget about the little white girl elise and ronnice.

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 13, 2002 - 11:11 pm:

Polytech is gonna stomp that backside, just like CR did on Saturday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: