What do ya'll think Indian River will do this year

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What do ya'll think Indian River will do this year
By Just an online user on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 11:42 am:

I haven't heard to much about them but hopefuly they will be good.

By baller on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 03:04 pm:

nothing

By ? on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 10:08 pm:

nope

By SHONDA on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:40 am:

YA'LL GOT TO GIVE I.R. SOME TIME TO SHINE!!!!!!!
CAUSE I HEARD THAT BOY OVER THERE IN FRANKFORD NAMED THERMAN IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!YA HEARD!!!! A FRESHMAN STARTING VARSITY YOU CAN'T GET NO HOTTER THAN THAT!!!OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT DUDE NAMED TREY I HEARD HE IS NOT NOTHIN NICE EITHER!!!!1
ONE

By That Jay Gurl on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 09:22 am:

Yeah, Trey is nice and I wish I could go see him play but I have to go watch the LadyJays play.
Holla!!!

By IR Hot Girl on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 10:22 am:

Yeah trey and Therman are TOO NICE you know what I'm sayin they are freshmen startin VARSITY they gots to be good.

Holla

By LadyJay Fan!!! on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 08:02 am:

I didn't get to see the guys play but I heard Seaford beat them. Their girls weren't all that good. They were okay but nothing to brag about. The LadyJays beat them last night 69-35 and the Jays played their weaker group the last quarter.

By RO on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

THIS IS RO AND THERMAN IS SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By THERMAN on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 08:43 am:

This is THERMAN, RO you know you can't hold me be 4 real and why you HATIN is it because you didn't start VARSITY when you were a FRESHMEN, hold on let me take some time and laugh. Okay on the real when we play Tech I'ma see to it that you never get a chance to shoot!!!

Holla at cha boy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: