What duo can stop Farrow and Weatherly together?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What duo can stop Farrow and Weatherly together?
By SC # Fan on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 12:19 pm:

Yo these are the two best duo's around. Think not give your opinion

By C-ROC NATIVE on Monday, December 10, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

Hudson and Cannon can stop those two. There good, but don't single out the cats.

By SHONDA on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:35 am:

NO DUO CAN STOP FARROW AND WEATHERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S JUST LIKE SAYING WHO CAN STOP A VOLCANO FROM ERUPTING???????NO BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By LadyJay Fan!!! on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 09:16 am:

Scott and Williams can stop anybody when they want to. They are some ballin boys when they put there heart to it. Scott always puts his heart into it and Williams is coming, he's young.

Holla!!!

By Brandon K Seaford Grad on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 12:17 pm:

C.Scott and Larry Love are going to do thier thing.One game arent nothin, but believe when they start playing as a team its over! Biggie, Britt, and Marque are still young. Its alright well see and like i said Scott and Larry!

By sctg on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 02:06 pm:

The Seaford boys are a young team, but next year they are going to be NASTY!! For real... Biggie, Britt, and Marque are young. They will develope. then theres my boys Virgil and Correy. They are going to be nice! Also you all have to remember that the j.v. team is ALREADY nasty. For real! You got T.West runnin things, as well as Anthony Everette (#13)also ya'll need to look out for freshman Brett Barnes. That boy will be nasty!As for Larry and C.j.---- well C.j. is NICE and Larry too. Just wait. Seaford will be back on top soon you all will see...

By Dada on Tuesday, December 11, 2001 - 08:44 pm:

Lando and Drew are spectacular but the jays yoyng team will jail and develop into a top 10 team. 22 games is a lot of games and their is planty of time and only time will tell. January 8 is the day for SEAFOR-CENTRAL.

By dhigh on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 08:23 am:

Dover high.....nuff said

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

NAH E-NUFF WAS'NT SAID CENTRAL GOT RAPED LAST NIGHT AND THAT'S ALL IT IS!!!WE DID NOT LOSE CAUSE YA'LL TEAM IS BANGIN!! WE LOST CAUSE IT WAS'NT NO FAIR GAME!!! THAT'S MY OPINION!!!!!!!

By dhigh23 on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 08:56 am:

#23 gave yall the business and there guards pressured the hell out of yall central, farrow and drew did there thing as usual but the guards from dover smashed you cats.

By MIke cannon on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 02:13 pm:

Cannon And that Hudson boy and my boys from the bridge

By baller on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 07:11 am:

Dover didn't beat Central, Central lost that game. Dover did not play well, Central just played worse. It happens. It won't happen again.

By SeafordStatsKeeper on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:50 pm:

I think that the Matrix-Love connec will hold it d-down for the Seaford boys. They average 41 points a game together already. The Matrix av. 22 pts and Love with 19.

By L.HATTON on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:51 am:

THEY STILL CANT HOLD DREW & LANDO!
NO IF,ands, OR BUTS ABOUT IT !
holla at cha girl

By the beast #36 on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 08:33 am:

Yo, i don't think me and my glock is a strong enough force to stop lando and drew...they my doggs and they nasty.....

By That Central Chick on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

I got to give my boys credit. They is unstoppable. I got to give props to my family and friends on other teams though but most of them will admit it.

By hisbiggestfan on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 10:42 am:

Don't hate Meris Cannon IS THE BEST!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: