Dover high...handles central

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Dover high...handles central
By dhigh on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 08:25 am:

Yeow you cats better look out for dover high, after beach slappin central on Tuesday night.

Dont sleep,

holla

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 08:57 am:

O.K.!!!!!!FOR REAL FOR REAL CENTRAL COULD'VE BEAT YA'LL AND WE SHOULD'VE BEAT YA'LL!!!YEAH WE HAD A BAD GAME BUT THE REF WASN'T HELPIN OUT TOO MUCH NEITHER!!!!!WE GOT CHEATED LIKE THAT!!!!DOVER STILL SORRY YA'LL ONLY GOT 2 GOOD PLAYERS, SO DON'T TRY TO RANK!!!!BUT IT'S ALL GOOD WE PLAY YA'LL AGAIN IN OUR HOUSE AND I KNOW WE GONNA WIN!!!!!
ONE

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 11:56 am:

Yo Dover ya'll boys pulled the win out, keep doing ya'll thing

By Seaford on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 12:35 pm:

Yo for real I'm givin props to both teams. They showed how tough the North is gonna be this year. Central is the team to beat in the conference and everyone out there has that game vs Central circled on their calendar. So don't hate on Central just because they lost. No team has went 22-0.

By Inspecta Tec on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 02:35 pm:

What happened to Dover when they came to the west side of Georgetown?

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

NO DOUBT SEAFORD!!! I RESPECT WHAT YOU SAID ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSPECTA TEC????? O.K. WHO ARE YOU!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WHEN YA'LL COME TO WEST MARKET STREET GANG!!! YA HEARD !!! IF YOU DIDN'T NO THAT'S CENTRAL!!!! YEAH YA'LL BEAT D-HIGH AND WE LOST BUT IT'S ALL GOOD DOE EVERYBODY HAS AT LEAST ONE BAD GAME!!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GET YA'LL HOPES UP AND THINK CENTRAL GONE HAND YA'LL THE W JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE

By central on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

I know dover is not on here getting a big head. You won one game. What happened to yall last night at CR. We will beat you at central, just wait.

holla

By Greenlea Acres on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:41 pm:

Dover's head size is getting a little out of perportion. Just because yall beat Central, yall think that yall are number 1 in the state??? Yall got ya butts handed to you by your rival CR without Gary Stanley. So look at the reality side...yall were lucky and thats that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: