Indian River Vs. Woodbridge Predictions...

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Indian River Vs. Woodbridge Predictions...
By ?????????? on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 06:50 pm:

IR

By DONT HATE on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 07:08 pm:

BRIDGE SHAQ AND ROX R BEASTS AND WEEZ AND TENDER AND EP ARE 2 BIG OR THREATS WITH THERE SHOTS......BRIDGE WITH OUT A DOUBT

HOLLA AT CHA BOY

By girliegirl on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:41 am:

well like for sure, woodbridge. duh!
holler back boys!

By T.handy on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:44 am:

Yo give that to my boy milly and the bridge

By bridge girl~~ on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 05:49 pm:

thanks for the support T. handy but his name is not milly, its either jamil or mil or weezy!!!

By ???????? on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 07:06 am:

well i hate to hurt you guys feeling over there at Bridge but my boys from IR killed you. Nuff said IR over Woodbridge HAHAHAHA

By IR Hot Girl on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 08:31 am:

To- Don't hate, GirlieGirl, and T.Handy I guess ya'll were wrong this time.

By Key on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 09:13 am:

Yeah the Bridge may have lost the game but only by three points and the refs were not helping either we were gettin bad calls all night. All I got to say is bridge keep ya head up and I.R. watch out next time you play us. I gots mad luv for the bridge especially J. Weeky! "Luv you Mil"

~Key~

By T.Handy on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 11:39 am:

A yo I call him Milly so what ever ya'll call him thats ya'll. So its not Mil or Jamil.

T.Handy

By DaBridge Alumni on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:35 pm:

IR...why? because it happens every year. Woddbridge gets hype over about 6 games out of the season. 2 versus Seaford and 2 versus Laurel and 2 vs Delmar. If Woodbridge play everyone like they played Seaford, they would be in the tourney. BUT AS ALWAYS THEY WON'T!!!! HIGH EXPECTATIONS ALWAYS GET SHOT DOWN

By chamar on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:40 pm:

nuff said river was in ya'll spot celebrating last ya heard holla

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: