Who's the best team in the henlopen conference right now?.........T-House

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Who's the best team in the henlopen conference right now?.........T-House
By unknown on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 10:32 pm:

T-house is the best team in the henlopen conference. They beat dover convinsingly and they killed milford and polytech.....and polytech gave it to cape who is suppsed to be good.....They are in first place in the henlopen conference.

By ? on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 11:21 pm:

Yeah, everybody might say different and im not bragging or nothin, but ca hem boys get some respect, they are doing real good

By Jays55 on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:42 pm:

My boi Hop holdin it D-Down

By L.HATTON on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 10:51 pm:

yea just like football yall started out with a GREAT record but all of a sudden yall went right back down to the BOTTEM!!!!!!!!!!!ya heard
hey yall are good you now but....LETS NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP HIGH!!!!!!!!!*************lol!
CENTRAL 4 LIFE!

By ? on Saturday, December 15, 2001 - 12:33 am:

Ok, now its our turn, why cant u just be happy for us, why all the put downs, yall do yall thing and we dont say anything, please grow up

By Please Believe IT on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 12:13 am:

Believe it please

By L.HATTON on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 06:16 pm:

OK
COME AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

By TiNy on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 10:44 am:

i know she is always putting someone else down maybe thats why yall girls team is so sorry now and umm hatton this is not football this is basketball so it might be alot different

holla at cha gurl

By T-house on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 12:38 pm:

Hatton and Shonda shut up sometimes what sports do ya'll play and whats ya'll record. matter of fact how many points do ya'll average a game
stop hattin on us ballers tasha or should i say trash
shonda you dont have no room to talk cause u to big
a big beast

who's house
T-house
holla at ya boy

By tiny on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 02:03 pm:

lol

By ? on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

LMAO

By T.West on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 01:18 pm:

As of right now Tech is the best.i mean you got to give props when props due,they 4-0.Chris Hop and company is doin they thing.

By baller on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 10:42 am:

you mean 4-1

By That Central Chick on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 12:24 pm:

Tech is not the best but I'll give them props no doubt. They are good w/ Ro,Kevin,Chris,Shawn, and all the other boys. Lets not forget to give Central props too. Lets not hate on no one b/c
you never know the outcome of nothing.

By L.HATTON on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 10:53 am:

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE TO COME BACK AND SHUT UP THESE TECH HOES, FOR ONE WE NEVER SAID CENTRAL GIRLS HAD A BANGIN TEAM FOR REAL THOUGH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW NO I DONT SHUT UP FOR NO ONE OK SO YOU SHUT UP SOMETIMES OR BETTER YET SHUT ME UP CAUSE I HOLD MY ON YALL HEARD AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW T-HOUSE YOUS THE GARBAGE........ NEVER MIND I'M GOING TO LET THAT GO! I DONT HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU TECHSTER LOW LIFES ! ALL I GOT TO SAY IS STATE YOUR NAME ON THE REAL! CAUSE IF YOU GONE COME, COME CORRECT & YOU KNOW WHO I BE!! HOLLA AT CHA GIRL!!!!!!!!ONE

By T.Handy on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 12:18 pm:

Yeah I got to agree with T. West. Tech is doing there thing. Thats as far as right now though.

holla at ya boy

T.Handy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: