Central girls B-ball what's up? You'll supposed to be representin.

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Central girls B-ball what's up? You'll supposed to be representin.
By C.Reid32 on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

L.Hatton I know you over there doing ya thing. But what's up with the rest of em??? Is Crystal Meggison playin? If ya'll don't have no other real guards but you, then I see why the record is the way it is.

By L.HATTON on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 10:10 pm:

hey yo
we dont have any big girls to rebound down low
thats what we are having trouble with!!
on the real!

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:48 am:

YOU RIGHT C.REID32 TASHA BE DOING HER THING AND MEGGINSON DO TOO!!!BUT LIKE TASH SAID THEY DON'T GOT NO BIG GIRLS TO REBOUND DOWN LOW!!AND BRITT ADK. BE DOIN HER THING TOO BUT THEY JUST CAN'T PULL DOWN THEM REBOUNDS!!!
ONE

By bk-hova on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

You guys need help or something like that u are terrible!

By lady raven on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

it's not ya'll big girls thats the problem....it's ya'll sorry team in general. ya'll are garbage and ya'll had my girl trott last year. So i hope ya'll weren't expecting to be anything this year. We goin dig in ya'll tail when we come to see yall.

holla at cha girl

By C.Reid32 on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

lady raven,
I know you aren't talking about a team being garbage!!!! From what I hear Tech's not to much better. You'll can't even get the ball up the court half the time. I heard this from one of your players parents! You know you got to be sorry if your own fans talk about you'll. I'm not mentioning any names, but you'll got big girls wanting to be guards and can't even dribble. You'll got guards that only got 1 hand. Push them to the other side and they are done.And you'll got people who need to work on their shot who want to be shootin all the time. Plus, Central lost alot of people who used to put up alot for them. (including myself)
L.Hatton and Crystal are the only good ones they got from last year. Basically their Varsity is made up of alot of newcomers. You'll got alot of oldies on you'll team and still sorry!!! Now who sound like garbage to you????? It sure isn't Central.

Charmaine

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

LADY RAVEN YOU TRYIN' TO GET ON HERE AND POP NOISE LIKE TECH UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!LIKE C.REID SAID THE WHOLE TEAM IN GENERAL NOT SORRY CAUSE TASH,MEGGINSON AND BRITT. ADK IS GOOD BUT 3 PEOPLE CAN'T CARRY A WHOLE TEAM.OH YEAH, WE ALL KNOW KANIESHA WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM LAST YR. WHO SAID SHE WAS'NT AND WHO EVEN SAID CENTRAL WAS GONNA HAVE A BANGIN TEAM THIS YR. MY POINT EXACTLY AND EVERYBODY DON'T BALL TO WIN THEY BALL CAUSE THEY LOVE THE SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE

By StillMatic on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 04:07 pm:

YO on the real Central team is nothing without C.Reid. She is one of the best girls players in this state and thats the truth. Holla Back

By L.HATTON on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 06:12 pm:

LADY RAVEN OK!!
WHO ARE YOU AND HOW MANY POINTS YOU PUT UP FOR THE TEAM IF YOU EVEN PLAY! FOR ONE WE DONT EVEN TALK TRASH ABOUT OUR GIRLS TEAM BECAUSE DONT HAVE MUCH THIS YEAR AND AS FAR AS I KNOW TECH IS NOT ALLTHAT GOOD EITHER! ON THE REAL THOUGH!YALL HEARD! YOU LUCKY I DONT PLAY ANYMORE CAUSE ME AND BRIT WAS GOING TO PUT IT ON YALL 4 REAL AND WHY YALL ALWAYS TRYIN TO PUT CENTRAL DOWN TO MAKE YALL FEEL BETTER ThaTS WHY YALL BOYS GOING TO GET THE TREATMENT WHEN YALL PLAY US CAUSE ON THE REAL IF YALL BOYS WILL WALK OUT OF MCDOALDS WITH THEIR HEAD DOWN SHOOT NO TELLING WHAT THEY WILL DO THE NIGHT THEM CENTRAL CATs HANDLE THEM ON THE COURT LOL BUT HEY WHAT CAN I SAY OTHER THAN TECHS is whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!holla at cha girl one

By sup on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:10 pm:

Chermaine, sup girl this is ya friend that was on the college tour with you.I don't want to put my name on this message board. But I played fr Sms in middle school. And you should know by now. Who was you talking about when you said we got guards that only got one hand dribble. You got's to let me kno ya heard. Tech is doing ight. We aren' all of that. But we are coming around. We did put scares to Cape and Poly. we had poly the first 2 quarters and we lost it the 3 quarter. And the 4th quarter we came back within 18.

By C.Reid32 on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:35 pm:

Yeah I know who this is. I'm not sayin no names. I'm sayin though I just tell what my reliable sources tell me. But I'm going to come check you'll out one day so I can see for myself. I said that because your girl on hear earlier was talking like you'll were going to be state champs or somethin and Central was all the way at the bottom. I had to bring her down to reality and let her know that you'll don't exactly have the bomb squad either. I'm not sayin you'll play terrible or anything,but from what I hear you'll still lookin rough.

By I know Ya on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 10:38 am:

To-SUP YOU NOT NOBODY BUT JAMIE TOWNSEND AND YOUR GAME IS WACK THE ONLY WAY YOU GOT ON THE TEAM IS BECAUSE OF YOUR DAD AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

THAT'S THE TRUTH

By j on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 10:58 am:

you right jamie townsend is sorry she think she good thos u have to give her credit

By That Central Chik on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

I'm mad at the fact that those Tech girls got anything to say since a couple of chicks said that they quit the Varsity and J.V. team because they were too sorry. I went to Tech last year and I would not think twice about playing for wack Tech. Jamie is sorry and so is Amber V. Sorry to be the bearer of Bad news.

By sup on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 10:15 am:

Yo, we are going to pull it together in the long runs. Ya'll don't even know who dis is. If you know who i am let me know. ight. We are doing ight, not the best team but we will make it to tournament. The people that was on jv that quit were sorry. Everybody basically on jv is sorry. So how can you say you quit something and you never did anything anyways. Once we pick it up you'll be surprise you heard. Our first yr. at tech they lost 6 games straight and still winded up being ranked in the top 15 in the state. We just got to get use to our coaches, and we will come around. I know ya, you said you know who i am. let me know, becuz i don't think you know me. my games is not wack so think about that. holla. And C. Reid girl do ya thing, I be seeing ya name all on the papaz represent ya heard.

By C.Reid32 on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

L.Hatton
I went to see Central girls play last night!!! They look terrible. They really need you!
They were missing wide open lay ups. If they had at least 1 or 2 good players I think they could've beat Cape. I was expecting to see Toni do something. She didn't do nothing. Jessica Hudson is ok but she wanted to be dribbling through the middle with 3 Cape people. She know she can't do that!! Jessica Hill wanted to be throwing up bricks the whole night. Half the time I think she don't even try to get herself set she just be throwin anything up. But for real, they need you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: