DELMAR VS. WOODBRIDGE GAME

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: DELMAR VS. WOODBRIDGE GAME
By ! on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:13 am:

Who will it be Woodbridge or Delmar

By renee on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:24 am:

For girls you know who the Lady Wildcats.

Holla at cha girl

By T.Handy on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

Yo I got go with my boys they held it down on Seaford so I know they capable of beatting Woodbridge. D-town to the fulliest

T.Handy

By oriel22: on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 08:06 pm:

i don't know? i saw what happened saturday when woodbridge played friends. their attitudes got the best of them. as long as they play as a team and don't get big headed the bridge can hang in there with the cats. but i hope it will be a good game:)

p.s.
what happened to the dunk fest fellas. yall better show me somethin on friday:)

By fan on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 02:49 am:

i hope the bridge, dont care about girls game. cause both girls teams are weak, seaford killed both teams!!!!!

By ??????????????? on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

quit riding delmar amber b4 we kick you out the bridge. we gone max these kids out-check us out Friday.

By bk-15 on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 05:06 pm:

Good luck Delmar! I think you will take it with ease!

By Daghost on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 08:54 am:

Say what? Delmar suffered a 22 point loss to the Raiders courtesy of the boys. Double-double trouble(16 pts and 17 rebounds, 13 pts and 18 rebounds, etc.) What up Demeris, the realest one on the team. See ya'll in Delmar.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: