What do you think about them young guns from Tech # 5,2,23,21,54

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What do you think about them young guns from Tech # 5,2,23,21,54
By tech on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

I think they are very good

By Kellam on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:05 pm:

They off the hook
like my boys Ro, Maull, Hop, and Gavin, brandon
they shouldent of loss to cape
a buzzer beater
well it happens
my boy maull and Ro shined
Thats the future of Henlopen Conference Basketball
Central we comin up
holla

By SHONDA on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

NO DOUBT KELLAM RO MIGHT BE THE FUTURE CAUSE HE NICE BUT I DON'T NO ABOUT ALL DEM OTHER BOYS!!!!

By cape on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 01:50 pm:

Tech is OK, but they won't take the conference. I like how ya'll can take K.Maull, B.Mann, and G.Coco from the Cape district and then still lose to Cape.

By cape on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 02:24 pm:

And another thing, I see how everyone is saying how Tech SHOULDN'T have lost to Cape instead of congratulating Cape on a well-deserved and hard-earned victory. Good job fellas.

By That Central Chika on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

I had rep for mah ol' skool tech last night. That game was mad nasty. That's the best game I ever seen in mah life. Mad props to Ro-Ro,#5 Kevin,#23 C-Hop, #2 and mah cuzinz Shawn, #34 and Jamel aka Trott #54. They got skills. I also need to give mad props to DeWayne 'Smoke' Holloman, #21 Thaddeus Shockley, Mackee, and all the other Cape boys that represented last night. I can't wait till WE (Central) play Cape on Friday!!! Ya'll better watch out!!! Much Luv..That Central Chik

By unknown on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 - 09:50 pm:

o.k. cape.....ya'll sorry...u shouldn't have beat tech...but we'll see when u come to the cage....its gonna be curtains.....u had your glory and thats all your gettin

holla

By cape on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 10:21 am:

Friday...Central vs. Cape..Im'a be there, and so will Cape, and they will be ready to play. I'm not gonna make any predictions, the game is gonna be too close to call. All I'm gonna say is the team that wants it the most is gonna come out on top in the end. It's gonna be a good one.

By Dada on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 03:11 pm:

Tech would not be good without Seaford native C Hop!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: