What do you all think of the 8th grader for the lady raiders?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: What do you all think of the 8th grader for the lady raiders?
By Ambertheballer on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 01:25 pm:

It is my first year Im starting Varsity in the my 8th grade year and I am gonna bring my game up to a higher level Jan 4th. Support me yall!!!!! #14

By Nopain26 on Thursday, January 03, 2002 - 06:41 pm:

Ambertheballer I have seen you play and you have a nice game. Your still very young, but within a year or two your name will be right up there next to people like Ahley Burbage's, because that's who you remind me of. You never give up, have a lot of heart and your quick.

Keep your head up and don't let it get too big and never let people fill your head with dumb stuff and your b-ball career will go extremely far. No doubt you'll get all of the support you need and want if you stay strong.

Much love to the entire Woodbridge girls basketball team. Despite that fact that they haven't won a game in awhile, they still have alot of heart and guts to continue to practice everyday and come out on game night ready to play as hard as they can. They are a very young team that has lots of potential. A little time is all they need. They represent true sportsmanship because they haven't quit or given up and I personally would support a team like them over a team of "divas" who think they are the b-ball queens/kings of southern Delaware.

Keep your head high ladies because your big W is coming very soon. Good luck tomorrow against Smyrna and the rest of the season.

By Creid32 on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 02:27 pm:

Amber
you may be good and starting Varsity and I give you the props deserved. But be for real!!!
Let's get a reality check. Look at Woodbridge. You'll are sorry! Of course it's easy to look like a star. I admit, I wasn't the best player on Central's squad last year, but I was one of the best players. They pumped my head up thinking yeah I'm nice. When I started ballin with Seaford's squad, I wasn't all that Central made me out to be. But now, I think that I have took my game to another level.But still you don't see me on here bragging on myself. So if you were really all that,you would have other people starting discussions about you and you wouldn't have to do it yourself.

By Ambertheballer on Friday, January 04, 2002 - 04:54 pm:

Cried32 well I guess you have your own feelings but hey let me ask you a question can you handle me one on one? Your team may beat my team but can 'you' handle me one on one. Nah mean and any way I dont come on here to start trouble I got love for all the teams and if anyhting I am glad that girls period are stepping up their game.

By Nopain26 on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

Way to break it down Ambertheballer. Bottom line is that you are young, but the potential is very, very real for you to propel yourself to another level. Don't worry about those haters. There is nothing wrong with talking about yourself in a positive way.

CReid, you play for Epworth, nuff said. Support the young ladies don't down them. Like I said earlier, Woodbridge has heart and guts to continue on and play, despite their losing record. Do you have enough heart to do what those ladies do???

Talk to me.

Oh yeah, Ambertheballer I'm not quite sure your ready for a one-on-one with CReid. You may give her a nice challenge, but I think the experience may overwhelm you. She's okay, but nothing like Ashley Burbage. Ashley and Roniece are the two best players on the Seaford squad. They both can play all five positions if they have to and without them that team would be crap. The nice thing about it is that they are only sophmores.

Anyone disagree, speak loud.

By Young_Balla on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 10:12 pm:

yeah i disagree, without Relle Tingle, roniece, ashlee, tonya, tater, ebony, deedee, an the rest of em they wouldn't win anything. holla @ cha girl. they play as a team not as individuals

By Td6 on Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 11:50 pm:

Does anyone else think she's completely full of herself for no apparent reason ?

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 04:50 pm:

TD6 who are you talking about?

Young Balla don't get me wrong. I'm not saying those other ladies aren't nice, but Ashley and Roniece are (in my opinion) what keeps them together. Yes, they do play as a team, which should always be the case, but I'm talking about players who make the team complete and that's what Ashley and Roneice do for the Lady Jays.

Speak back!!

By Young_Balla on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 03:47 pm:

Hey No Pain how do you know who Roniece is???? Do you go to Seaford????

By Baller on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 10:14 pm:

That is how teams get torn apart. You say some people are the best on the team then the others will get upset. Now if the rest of the Lady Jays read this do you really think that it wouldn't cause any trouble??? Look at the stats, there was never the same leading scorer 3 games in a row, and the big games other people showed up and Ashley and/or Roniece decided to leave their game at home. Look at the Padua, and CR games and then holla back!

By Nopain26 on Monday, January 21, 2002 - 06:26 pm:

Young Balla, no I'm not from Seaford. I don't know Roneice, I just know what I read about in the paper and what I see on the court when I get the chance to watch the Lady Jays play. Baller if teams get torn apart by criticism then they were never that storng in the first place.

By Baller on Friday, February 01, 2002 - 10:24 pm:

yO AMBER WHY DID YOU QUIT THE TEAM? HOLLA BACK YOUNGIN'. I WENT TO WATCH YOU PLAY AND YOU WEREN'T THERE

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: