Woodbridge: We Focused Man

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Woodbridge: We Focused Man
By Daghost on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 08:58 am:

The 'Bridge took 2 disappointing losses to teams that should've been blowed out. But all's fair, we focused now and the South is our's. As far as ya'll "powerhouses" like Dover, my boys at Colonel Richardson almost gave you boys the business. Down by 15 huh? I'm telling you we ready for anything. Ask T. Handy.

By Dada on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 06:32 pm:

The Bridge only got three cats that can ball, that's Jamil, A.J., and Tender. So when one of them has a bad game the Bridge will lose. As far as the south being ya'lls, you got to go through SEAFORD.

By Ambertheballer on Friday, December 28, 2001 - 06:55 pm:

There are alot more ballers than all yall think that play for the bridge and they all ready went through the Jays. Yes us girls arent handle things like we supposed to but we are a young team and just getting started just wait we going to beat somebody.

By Keykey on Tuesday, January 08, 2002 - 08:43 am:

You fellows are not FOCUS!!! (Sike) You know I got love for yall!!!

By Daghost on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 11:51 am:

swigz43@aol.com

appearently we beat seaford already and you don't know what you talking about. a.j. and jamil and rone are good but they not the whole team. that's why ya'll lose so much, C.J. Scott is garbage, and you depend on him for everything.

By Cjscott on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 07:02 pm:

20 PLUS A GAME. I HAVENT BEEN HELD UNDER IT AND IT WONT HAPPEN. WHO U KNOW CAN STOP ME???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????#41 DONT HATE, SPEAK REAL

By Prettythugg136 on Wednesday, January 09, 2002 - 09:57 pm:

i gotz to give Cj mad props! He showed his tail last night against Central. Garbage??? Where is that coming from. C'mon now.

By Td6 on Thursday, January 10, 2002 - 09:28 pm:

Yeah cj you must be good braggin about yourself like that.

By Keykey on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 09:36 am:

What is up with the bridge? Yall cats be losing to sorry teams but when comes to Delmar or Seaford yall get all hype up and win. But on the real yall really need to get focus I would like to see the bridge go the fieldhouse!! And I am sure yall can do it if you only get focus, alright

I still luv all of yall!

~Key~

By Daghost on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 12:00 pm:

C, Sharone and Jamil scored eighteen points on you. Mil grabbed 17 rebounds, Shaq grabbed 18, had 13 points, and A.J. had 16 as well. You shot a dismal 7 for 24 and ya stats was probably boosted. I call you C cause you don't have a J, and your defense needs help.

By Dada on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 10:19 am:

Daghost i aren't saying there isn't anyone else on woodbridge but i am saying that they are your best players. Jamil is doing his thing every night but tender is a jump shooter and sometimes he relies on just his jumper too much. i'm not hatin i'm just saying. And CJ still can't be stopped.

HOLLA

By Hop on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 01:53 pm:

My dog put up 29 last night
Nuff said

By Fan on Saturday, January 26, 2002 - 09:32 am:

woodbridge needs to play together. if only they would do the things they know how to do then they will be fine, play together and get focused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Nopain26 on Sunday, January 27, 2002 - 01:26 pm:

FOR REAL!!!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: