Wassup with them Central dudes?????

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Wassup with them Central dudes?????
By Prettythugg136 on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 - 09:41 am:

I was hot when everybody said that Drew and Orlando quit. At first I didn't believe it but then look what happened at the tournament. That was a shame. I know Drew don't need basketball b/c he has football scholarships but what about Orlando. I don't know if he has any. I can see where they are coming from though with the coach they have. But anyway...I guess they'll be alright.

By Cjscott on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 - 09:38 pm:

I DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH THEM CATS. THEY DUMB TO ME. BUT YO I WAS LOOKING TOWARDS THAT GAME FARROW VS. SCOTT. BUT YO THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT WITH OUT THEM. THE JUST GOT TO PLAY MORE AS A TEAM AND THOMAS AND WITTER IS GOING TO HAVE TO STEP UP. HOLLA- DONT HATE, SPEAK REAL

By Jays55 on Wednesday, January 02, 2002 - 10:36 am:

Yo Central can be a good team without their 2-way cats. But its gonna be hard for them to repeat as the conference champs without those two.

By Bball on Wednesday, January 02, 2002 - 10:41 am:

Witter isn't on the team either. He quit before they did. What's going on with these guys.

By Dada on Wednesday, January 02, 2002 - 09:38 pm:

They made a decision to move on in their lives and no matter what you have to respect that. And now it is time for other players to shine and show that they can play.

By Shonda on Thursday, January 03, 2002 - 09:17 am:

YEAH THAT'S TRUE DADA.BUT THEY COULD'VE AT LEAST WAITED UNTIL WE PLAYED OUR CROSS TOWN RIVALS...TECH. CAUSE THAT'S A GAME I KNOW EVERYBODY WAS LOOKIN FORWARD TOO. BUT IT'S ALL GOOD DOE CAUSE BASKETBALL WAS'NT DREW THING NO WAY NI MEAN HE GOIN COLLEGE FOR FOOTBALL AND HE STILL A JUNIOR SO HE GOT ANOTHER YEAR TO PLAY BUT I THINK LANDO SHOULD'VE STILL PLAYED BEIN THAT IT'S HIS LAST YEAR BUT................THAT'S THEM AND THAT'S THE DECISION THEY MADE SO IT'S ALL GOOD!
ONE

By Prettythugg136 on Sunday, January 06, 2002 - 09:37 pm:

i heard that lando quit because my girl Vykeeta got him on lock. She said that she wanted him to quit the team because he wasn't spending enough time with her since she go to tech. (T-house representin') I don't know if that is true but that's what she told me so. holla.

By Shonda on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 08:38 am:

HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA GET ON HERE AND SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT, LOOK THIS IS ABOUT BASKETBALL NOT ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND WHO HAS WHO ON LOCK SO SHUT UP!!!!

By Shonda on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 02:23 pm:

COME ON RICK.......COME ON ........... THAT DON'T MAKE ME LOOK GOOD AT ALL!!!! DEFENDING ORLANDO COME ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT YOU STILL STRAIGHT THOUGH!!YOU CAN STILL USE MY NAME AND PASSWORD!!!!!!(I AM NOT DOIN NOTHIN RIGHT NOW BUT SHAKIN MY HEAD CUZZ!!I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!)

By Prettythugg136 on Monday, January 07, 2002 - 05:09 pm:

i was just sayin since everybody was wondering the reason. I didn't mean for it to be like that I was just givin another side to the story of Drew and Lando from what the chik was telling everybody at school so...Mind it.

By Megha717 on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 03:05 pm:

That's on Drew and Lando, mind ya'll's biz and stay outta theirs. They had their reasons. And let's ask Lando who had who on lock. No girl ever gon have that boy on anything.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: